Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 290831 times)
jolene

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1095 on: January 08, 2022, 10:44:46 PM »

Just finished Ted Lasso. So so so good!
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1096 on: January 09, 2022, 01:41:04 AM »

Yes, it is very funny and occasionally full of pathos (although there are one or two eps. in S2 that were a little bit below standard and I was worrying it would go downhill but they corrected themselves).

And they stopped calling draws by the wrong name ('ties') so that was nice. I watch it as a fan of the Premier League.

Sharon became my favourite character (after Ted).
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1097 on: January 09, 2022, 01:56:44 AM »

Just got Apple TV so I'm excited to watch Ted Lasso!  Have any of you watched The Shrink Next Door?  It looks really good!
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1098 on: January 09, 2022, 05:48:55 AM »

I just started Emily in Paris. Itís pretty good so far!

It's very silly but fun! I watched the second season in about two days last week... oops.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1099 on: January 09, 2022, 04:30:04 PM »

It's very silly but fun! I watched the second season in about two days last week... oops.

Yes! I watched most of the first season yesterday and will start the second season today. Theyíre very short episodes.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1100 on: January 09, 2022, 05:17:12 PM »

Yes, it is very funny and occasionally full of pathos (although there are one or two eps. in S2 that were a little bit below standard and I was worrying it would go downhill but they corrected themselves).

And they stopped calling draws by the wrong name ('ties') so that was nice. I watch it as a fan of the Premier League.

I love grumpy Roy.  I hope we get Dr Sharon again next season.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1101 on: January 09, 2022, 11:08:58 PM »

I love grumpy Roy.  I hope we get Dr Sharon again next season.

Such a great show! I love how they've built all of the different characters.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1102 on: January 10, 2022, 01:15:40 PM »

Just started "A discovery of witches" and saw the whole 3 seasons of "Victoria". Matthew Goode and Tom Hughes are a feast for my eyes and ears, love their voices 

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1103 on: January 10, 2022, 01:19:24 PM »

Just started "A discovery of witches" and saw the whole 3 seasons of "Victoria". Matthew Goode and Tom Hughes are a feast for my eyes and ears, love their voices 

I haven't seen the series, but I loved the books of 'A discovery of witches'.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1104 on: January 10, 2022, 01:21:00 PM »

I haven't seen the series, but I loved the books of 'A discovery of witches'.

I never read the books, just bought them and will read. It is an interesting story.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1105 on: January 10, 2022, 01:21:45 PM »

Recently I stumbled upon an interesting British (BBC!!) series: Ghosts. I really like the titbits I can find online. But unfortunately the series are only online to be seen via the BBC player. And this one doesn't work outside the UK  Cry

Also apparently the series got some extra attention as CBS started broadcasting the USA remake of the series.

BBC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...i/Ghosts_(2019_TV_series)

"....A young married couple, Alison and Mike, unexpectedly inherit the vast but crumbling Button House from a 99-year-old distant female relative of hers. The house is haunted by numerous squabbling ghosts from across the ages who died on its grounds, who are invisible and intangible to the living. Ignoring their solicitor's advice to sell the property, Alison and Mike decide to move in and renovate it, with the idea of turning the house into a luxury hotel. At first, the ghosts are not very happy with their plans and conspire to get rid of the newcomers. After various failed attempts to scare them, one of the ghosts pushes Alison from an upstairs window, resulting in Alison being clinically dead for three minutes. When she awakes two weeks later from an induced coma, she discovers her husband has arranged a huge mortgage, and that she can see the ghosts due to her moments of death.

Initially imagining the ghosts to be an after-effect of her accident, Alison eventually accepts the truth and confronts them. Because neither she (for financial reasons) nor the ghosts (who are stuck there for eternity) can leave, both sides eventually agree that they have no choice but to coexist as best they can. Meanwhile, the house requires a lot of work, and Alison and Mike devise several schemes to assist their perilous finances...."

CBS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...i/Ghosts_(2021_TV_series)

....Married New Yorkers Samantha and Jay believe that their dreams have come true in receiving a beautiful country house, only to find that it is falling apart and inhabited by a number of ghosts who died within the grounds of the mansion and are now bound to the area until they can reach the afterlife. Following a near-death experience, Samantha can see and hear the ghosts, but Jay cannot....
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1106 on: January 10, 2022, 02:10:17 PM »

It is a completely frivolous show to watch, and that is what I like about it. Sort of Sex and the City in Paris.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1107 on: January 10, 2022, 02:32:34 PM »

Manifest in Netflix.  Started interesting and by episode 10 I had enough. 

I did watch The Godfather for the hundred time this weekend.  I seriously love this movie, would never tired of watching it.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1108 on: January 10, 2022, 03:41:11 PM »

I just started Netflix Stay Close, an English mystery. I watched four episodes in a row last night, making me rather tired for work this morning.

Reminded me a little of something I saw last year about Behind the Eyes, (I forget the exact title), freaky, body snatching and superb acting. The U2 singers daughter was in it. Freaked me out for weeks.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1109 on: January 10, 2022, 03:51:22 PM »

It is a completely frivolous show to watch, and that is what I like about it. Sort of Sex and the City in Paris.

Yes! It's making me want to move to Paris  Laugh bounce

Manifest in Netflix.  Started interesting and by episode 10 I had enough. 

That's something I've frequently heard with this show. It had an interesting premise but majority of reviews said you're better off watching Lost since it's so similar.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: