Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 296620 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: February 16, 2022, 11:32:08 AM »

I'm rewatching one of the best series ever... Gilmore Girls! 

jolene

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: February 16, 2022, 04:42:55 PM »

Iím watching the gilded age, I love Carrie coons gowns!
Watching that too. I had never heard of her before but am loving her Bertha. And all the beautiful costuming.

We've also been binging "Reacher" and "Inventing Anna."
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: February 16, 2022, 04:51:09 PM »

Currently watching Love is Blind season 2... I'd love to go on a show like this!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: February 16, 2022, 04:54:27 PM »

Just finished the newest part of Ozark. Waiting on The Walking Dead return Sunday, then Outlander and the last season of The Last Kingdom March 6th.  Cry
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: February 16, 2022, 05:03:12 PM »

Just finished the newest part of Ozark. Waiting on The Walking Dead return Sunday, then Outlander and the last season of The Last Kingdom March 6th.  Cry

I need to get back into Ozark... I watched the first episode of the new season but then stopped. My mental health hasn't been great and so I tend to watch more light hearted things when I'm struggling. I binge watched all three seasons of Too Hot to Handle and now I'm watching Love is Blind... but I do want to get back into it.

I also want to watch Euphoria.

Outlander is AMAZING! I want to go to Scotland so bad!!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: February 16, 2022, 05:10:20 PM »

I need to get back into Ozark... I watched the first episode of the new season but then stopped. My mental health hasn't been great and so I tend to watch more light hearted things when I'm struggling. I binge watched all three seasons of Too Hot to Handle and now I'm watching Love is Blind... but I do want to get back into it.

I also want to watch Euphoria.

Outlander is AMAZING! I want to go to Scotland so bad!!

Scotland is my dream trip. One day! Ozark was difficult to get into this time but the last couple of episodes were good. I bet you would like The Last Kingdom.  Angel
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: February 16, 2022, 05:11:53 PM »

I'm rewatching one of the best series ever... Gilmore Girls! 
Me too  Thumb up
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: February 16, 2022, 06:26:14 PM »

I've been to Scotland a couple of times and it is truly magical. Also, if your Scottish friend tells you that you don't need a raincoat because it's just 'misting,' don't listen. LOL That means full on rain. 
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: February 16, 2022, 06:51:16 PM »

I will add The Last Kingdom to my list! I have a week of holidays next week so I hope to watch some shows.

I want to see Scotland but I want to visit England more! I keep telling myself someday!

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1134 on: February 17, 2022, 07:50:47 PM »

Am watching a show Great Castles of England, a young historian, with an accent like the guy who did Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, does a great job with the history and intrigue.  So far Iíve learned about Dover Castle, Tower of London, and Warwick castle.

Intrigue near the throne, nobles and not-first-in-line intrigue is par for the course, then and now. Only difference are the consequences for betraying or upsetting the monarch.  Then: significant. Now, eh, not so much.
i stared watching it last summer but i webt to holiday and fortgot about it..o sould finish it..facinating show

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: February 17, 2022, 10:11:25 PM »

I've been to Scotland a couple of times and it is truly magical. Also, if your Scottish friend tells you that you don't need a raincoat because it's just 'misting,' don't listen. LOL That means full on rain. 

Aye, same as if your Irish friend tells you it's a fine, fair day. St. Patricks Day
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: February 19, 2022, 01:48:20 AM »

I am watching trial and retribution.

I just love Lynda Laplante.

Great ironing series. put it on adn iron away  Roll Eyes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: February 23, 2022, 09:11:18 AM »

Currently watching Mr sunshine on Netflix
A Koreean drama that i like so far.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: February 24, 2022, 12:31:42 AM »

Anybody started the new season of Mrs. Maisel yet?  I'm thinking about waiting until most of the episodes drop and then treating myself to a binge-watching day during Spring Break!

Been rewatching Psych and Schitt's Creek because I need something lighthearted these days. 

Would welcome any other lighthearted recommendations!  Smiley
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: February 24, 2022, 12:38:16 AM »

I watched the first two Miss Maisel episodes.  Still very good but a littler darker than other seasons.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: