Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 92166 times)
anneboleyn

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: December 12, 2018, 03:12:51 PM »

I always have a few shows on the go. Currently doing a rewatch of Jane the Virgin - there was so much I've forgotten! Netflix Canada added seasons 2 - 7 of Rupaul's Drag Race, so I've been working my way through that. And I also want to finish Season 2 of The Crown because I think season 3 is coming soon.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: December 12, 2018, 08:17:43 PM »

Been watching mostly Christmas shows on the Food Network. Christmas Cookie Challenge and Holiday Baking Challenge lol. Just finished watching the White Queen which had been on my list for awhile. Want to watch The White Princess and The Crown but neither are on my on-demand channels. Will have to get my husband on the search for them.
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: December 13, 2018, 04:43:01 PM »

I'm rewatching The Gilmore Girls. I was in High School when I saw it for the first time.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2018, 04:18:27 PM »

I've just started watching "Mrs Wilson" on the BBC iPlayer. It stars Ruth Wilson (of The Affair) as her own grandmother in a true story of how her grandfather was a bigamist.

So far, so very good.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
anneboleyn

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2018, 08:09:48 PM »

I'm rewatching The Gilmore Girls. I was in High School when I saw it for the first time.

One of my favourites! When I heard they were doing a sequel, I watched the series and loved it just as much as I had in the beginning.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: December 15, 2018, 08:13:27 PM »

The marvelous Mrs. Maisel😀
Fans of the Fifties, tune in!!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: December 15, 2018, 10:00:57 PM »

Yes. It is so good! They must have spent so much money on filming it. The clothes and sets are perfect.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: December 15, 2018, 11:47:16 PM »

a friends suggests The Royals
anyway here watch it?

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: December 16, 2018, 11:30:03 PM »

I love it. The Palladinos make wonderful TV!
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: December 17, 2018, 02:37:11 AM »

I watched the first season and viewed the first ep of season 2. For some reason I'm not excited even though I'd watch it just for the fashion of the era.

If you like period fashion, The Buccaneers mini series is available on Prime. You get a pre Oscar winning Mira Sorvino and young baby-faced Carla Gugino.
Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: December 17, 2018, 02:42:12 AM »

Watching all the holiday baking shows with my daughter.

Also watching survivor with my husband...but not sure if I can continue since my favorite was voted out last week.
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: December 20, 2018, 02:31:12 AM »

I'm slowly making my way through RTVE's Isabel series. It's so annoying that right when I discovered it was literally a week after DramaFever shut down and they had subbed a ton of foreign language shows and Isabel was one of them. I managed to find English subtitles for the first two seasons, but only subtitles for the first 5 episodes of season 3.

It's a really good show, especially if you're into Isabel and Ferdinand and their story.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: December 20, 2018, 03:40:41 PM »

Isabel is awesome! If you love it, try to see "Carlos, Rey Emperador". Is a follow-up on Isabel, with the story of her grandson Carlos V Wink

There is a TV movie connecting both series, "La corona partida".

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: December 20, 2018, 03:59:07 PM »

I'm slowly making my way through RTVE's Isabel series. It's so annoying that right when I discovered it was literally a week after DramaFever shut down and they had subbed a ton of foreign language shows and Isabel was one of them. I managed to find English subtitles for the first two seasons, but only subtitles for the first 5 episodes of season 3.

It's a really good show, especially if you're into Isabel and Ferdinand and their story.

Where can you watch them in the US?  This sounds interesting!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: December 20, 2018, 07:48:38 PM »

We are currently halfway through NARCOS (story of Pablo Escobar, narrated from a DEA agent's view / last season is on Cali cartel).

It's great, although huge part is in Spanish with subtitles (English/German for choice) to read.
After like 6 or 7 episodes, I found my Italian helping me to understand at least 70% of the Spanish (it's a great way to get back into a language when you already had some understanding once upon a time ...).
I've never known before all those details about Columbia and Escobar and that DEA and CIA were deeply into that as well. Great History lesson, though.

And the landscapes of Columbia are just GREAT. Friend of mine has a Columbian girlfriend and one of my team members is Columbian citizen as well. I can now at least better understand why they so love their country, despite of all the shit which happened there, with drugs, and FARC, and terror and all the innocent victims of those circumstances.
Said girlfriend lived in Columbia in the 80ies and 90ies and has confirmed that it's rather close to the reality she experienced.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: