Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 104696 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: February 15, 2019, 11:32:34 PM »

Catastrophe. Finished in the UK last night, but no spoilers from me as I know it hasn't been shown in the US yet. Brilliant ending and a very fitting tribute to Carrie Fisher.

No worries - itís been streaming on Amazon for a while now. I love the show and hope they do another season.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: February 16, 2019, 06:53:53 PM »

Catastrophe. Finished in the UK last night, but no spoilers from me as I know it hasn't been shown in the US yet. Brilliant ending and a very fitting tribute to Carrie Fisher.

No worries - itís been streaming on Amazon for a while now. I love the show and hope they do another season.
They've said that's it finished. I did read a Rob Delaney interview where he said it might be interesting to revisit the characters in around ten years or so, but for now they're done.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: February 16, 2019, 09:22:40 PM »

Has anyone watched Abducted In Plain Sight on Netflix? It literally beggars belief that these were real life events and that parents can be that dumb and so easily manipulated, literally one wtf moment after another.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: February 17, 2019, 10:25:10 PM »

Last week I discovered Wellington Paranormal :

https://en.wikipedia.org/...iki/Wellington_Paranormal

I hadn't laugh so much while watching a TV show for quite a while  Laughing

Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: February 17, 2019, 10:53:50 PM »

Poirot and Columbo !! French  Section de Recherches and sometimes  (US, I think)  Paranormal Witness Nerves   Nerves
I enjoyed   French  Candice Renoir,  Profilages, British Vera    and Danish  Borgen.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2019, 05:55:15 PM »

I tend to stick to shows that I've seen before and watch them repeatedly. I don't know how many times I've watched The Office or Drag Race. However, I binge watched The Good Place a few months ago, and so I'm doing a rewatch of that currently. I find when I watch a season so quickly, I forget a lot of details, so it's fun to watch it again! However, I'd like to branch out and watch a new show - I'm excited for Season 3 of Stranger Things!!
Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2019, 08:33:15 PM »

The Following series 1-3 on Amazon Prime.  I'd seen the first season on Sky a while ago but never got round to the rest.  Quite enjoyed it.

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
queen_v

Baby Member

Bulgaria Bulgaria

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2019, 09:29:16 PM »

I started the new season of Victoria but as my semester just started I can watch like 1 episode per 2 weeks. To improve my Russian I watch occasionally this series and it's spin-offs but now I'm looking for some German series too. I found out that I learn languages better that way.
Amina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: February 27, 2019, 07:12:34 PM »

I've been watching Mars its created by National Geographic, its a docu drama.  Not something you can watch after work but definitely one for the weekend.  Its very educational and fascinating.  Not your traditional tv series.

Im also watching Wolf Hall, i love the Tudors.  Mark Rylance is awesome in it.  The acting from everyone is superb and the costumes are amazing.

Also I am watching Designated Survivor, im on episode 4 now...its ok.  I'll keep watching.
evilgrapefruit

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2019, 07:52:16 PM »

Rewatching Game of Thrones in preparation for the final series!! The author based it on a lot of British history and particularly the War of the Roses so I am wracking my brains to think of any bits of history that could be weaved in to the finale.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »

Has anyone watched Abducted In Plain Sight on Netflix? It literally beggars belief that these were real life events and that parents can be that dumb and so easily manipulated, literally one wtf moment after another.

Yes! It's wild. They are the worst parents in the world.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2019, 11:57:40 PM »

Rewatching Game of Thrones in preparation for the final series!! The author based it on a lot of British history and particularly the War of the Roses so I am wracking my brains to think of any bits of history that could be weaved in to the finale.

I love GOT too.  And since they’ve gone off book I bet even George RR doesn’t know how it will end.

I’ve been streaming two Canadian series lately, Corner Gas and Schitt’s Creek. They are both brilliant!
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: March 10, 2019, 02:08:32 AM »

I remember a long time ago some Kath & Kim references in the Mary thread. I saw it in Netflix and decided to try it. Its a riot!!
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: March 10, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »

Derry Girls season 2 just started in the UK and it's as hilarious as ever.  I seriously love Sister Michael.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: March 10, 2019, 03:48:14 PM »

Just starting watching Derry Girls as well, thank you Netflix.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: