Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 140088 times)
casie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2017, 08:17:58 AM »

Anyone else really enjoy stranger things?

I am dying to see that but don't have a Netflix account!
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2017, 08:41:35 AM »

Anyone else really enjoy stranger things?

I am dying to see that but don't have a Netflix account!

You can stream it via a number of other places  Whistle Whistle

Keen!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:19 AM »

Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Hayes on MSNBC. Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert. I missed Downton Abbey but I'm sure I would have liked it.

My first post back here in seven years, and it's not even on royalty! But I spent the afternoon catching up on threads, trying not to go down a political news rabbit hole. RD will become my escape again. I managed to ignore the entire Bush administration, but am overly politically aware with this new Dumpster admin. Am thinking of becoming an expat somewhere. New Zealand? Portugal? Went to Norway two years ago in July. It was lovely, as always, but still it was overcast and gray enough to make me go hmmm. Not sure I could live in Norway again even though I adore that country and Europe, well, everywhere, in general.

Big welcome back Paulina!!!!!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2017, 11:56:20 AM »

Been watching Broadchurch. I know, way behind the eight ball on this, but the Docto-- I mean, David Tennant is fabulous. So is Olivia Colman.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2017, 12:47:18 PM »

I am a Game of Thrones fanatic and season 7 premiered last night.

A fellow fanatic here! Supercontent

Beside GOT, The Strain, House of Cards and reviewing The Crown. Will start to watch Narcos and The Man in the High Castle.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 02:48:37 PM »

In April, by Rita recommendation I started watching the historical Turkish show "Magnificent Century" on Netflix (English subtitles) about the sultan Suleyman and the Ottoman Empire and Oh boy ! I got totally hooked, like addicted LOL, at least 3 episodes every night, unfortunately Netflix only has the 1rst season, so I founded  the other 3 seasons on YouTube in Spanish and I finished a couple weeks ago, the story, acting, scenarios, writing, wardrobe, actors are superb, gorgeous and honestly IMO miles ahead from GOT.

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »

In April, by Rita recommendation I started watching the historical Turkish show "Magnificent Century" on Netflix (English subtitles) about the sultan Suleyman and the Ottoman Empire and Oh boy ! I got totally hooked, like addicted LOL, at least 3 episodes every night, unfortunately Netflix only has the 1rst season, so I founded  the other 3 seasons on YouTube in Spanish and I finished a couple weeks ago, the story, acting, scenarios, writing, wardrobe, actors are superb, gorgeous and honestly IMO miles ahead from GOT.

That was a fantastic show! It's just crazy how one ep is about 90 min long! Can't believe you finished it so quickly, it has many episodes and they are super long! It is addictive though, so I totally get it 
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2017, 03:17:37 PM »

That was a fantastic show! It's just crazy how one ep is about 90 min long! Can't believe you finished it so quickly, it has many episodes and they are super long! It is addictive though, so I totally get it 

For the western public, I read the original episodes were split, so one of your episodes was 2 for me. I watched 317 episodes about 42 minutes each.

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 03:41:00 PM »

For the western public, I read the original episodes were split, so one of your episodes was 2 for me. I watched 317 episodes about 42 minutes each.

I watched them split too  Wink I searched for episodes a couple of years ago online and then saw they were that long. Thought they were online only in their huge original format available  Grin
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2017, 10:34:49 PM »

I'm rewatching "Charmed"!!!! So many memories, it was one of the foreign tv shows that marked my teen years. What I did and stil do find annoying is that when Doherty left, the order of the names changed (in the beginning, when the theme song plays) and all of a sudden Milano was the first to appear, Rose 2nd and Holly from 2nd was the last one. Great show though. It was a pitty that they left Doherty out because after her departure the center of attention was the "extraordinary" than the sisters and they had to push the scenario too much, not to mention that the last seasons were all about Piper because apparently the writers and the producers had run out of ideas.

KimmySue

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:20 PM »

I'm rewatching "Charmed"!!!! So many memories, it was one of the foreign tv shows that marked my teen years. What I did and stil do find annoying is that when Doherty left, the order of the names changed (in the beginning, when the theme song plays) and all of a sudden Milano was the first to appear, Rose 2nd and Holly from 2nd was the last one. Great show though. It was a pitty that they left Doherty out because after her departure the center of attention was the "extraordinary" than the sisters and they had to push the scenario too much, not to mention that the last seasons were all about Piper because apparently the writers and the producers had run out of ideas.

I loved that show!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2017, 10:56:52 PM »

I loved that show!
me too! (despite the delirium in my previous post Tongue )

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2017, 09:18:48 AM »

Catching up on Bones  Laugh bounce
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2017, 09:31:55 AM »

Ozark. Really good
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2017, 01:13:26 PM »

Catching up on Bones  Laugh bounce

So am I.  Smiley   It's on every week-night on satellite TV at the moment, and we're up to Season 10.  As a matter of fact I have to leave the computer to go and watch S10 E04 in about 10 minutes.  For some reason I didn't watch these later seasons first time around, and I'm really enjoying them.  My husband has also become interested in the show and we watch it together, which is nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: