Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 139322 times)
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: March 20, 2020, 12:37:42 AM »

Have just seen Episode 1 of  "Acceptable Risk", Irish series. Episode 2 tomorrow, and maybe 3, too.
BassChick

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: April 05, 2020, 03:46:09 AM »

Poldark. It ends at Season 2 for me. Ross' character no longer makes any sense to me. Sad

I saw it through to the end. It didn’t get better, but the actor who played Ross was so handsome!

I've just finished season four of Poldark.  I don't like it much, but I'll finish it because, yes, Aidan Turner is so handsome. I like Demelza. I'm intrigued by Caroline and Dwight.  I want to punch George in the face.  Secret

genegal, thanks for the information about London Kills; it's now in my queue!

jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: April 19, 2020, 10:40:58 PM »

"The Windsors" new season is on Netflix in the US now! Woo hoo!  Jumping
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: April 20, 2020, 11:06:07 AM »

"Quiz", a dramatisation of the story of the coughing major who was taken to court for trying to cheat on Who Wants to be a Millionaire... or did he?

It stars Mark Bonner, Michael Sheen and Matthew MacFayden and was absolutely brilliant.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: April 20, 2020, 12:29:42 PM »

Completely binged “The Windsor’s” on Netflix. That Camilla is so good. Pippa, though is so over the top.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: April 20, 2020, 01:02:21 PM »

Last week I discovered that Chernobyl is on Belgian television (CANVAS). 2 episodes once a week. Preceded by an interesting Chernobyl related documentary, with the real people involved (approx. 1/2 hour each time). They started last week and I must confess that I have not seen everything, because I fell asleep somewhere during the whole ....
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: April 20, 2020, 01:03:08 PM »

Line of duty.

A bit dated. Just found it.

Twists n turns.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: April 20, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »

Now that I have more time during this pandemic, I've watched series VERA and CASTLE. Both enjoyable crime stories and with good acting.

https://www.imdb.com/titl...t1693592/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
https://www.imdb.com/titl...t1219024/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: April 20, 2020, 01:20:41 PM »

Now that I have more time during this pandemic, I've watched series VERA and CASTLE. Both enjoyable crime stories and with good acting.

I still prefer Bones above Castle Wink
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: April 20, 2020, 02:53:29 PM »

I don't know why but Bones never captured me the way Castle did Sad
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: April 20, 2020, 03:07:17 PM »

I don't know why but Bones never captured me the way Castle did Sad

Everyone is entitled to have their own preferences and taste Wink Smiley

Perhaps in my case I prefer Bones because it was the first one I saw of the two. IMO there is also a genuine attraction between the charachters in Bones (in other words also between the actors themselves), something I missed partially in Castle.

I later heard that the main charachters in Castle couldn't stand each other, or at least  had nothing in common.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: April 20, 2020, 03:59:25 PM »

^^^
I've also read about repeated clashes between Fillion and Katic and perhaps its why this series was ended so quickly. They must be good actors to hide their antipathy Wink
I think I would have liked Bones better if they had shown it at more reasonable times and those long ads between were pain to watch at late night  Angry I hope they will repeat it at more reasinable time.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: April 20, 2020, 04:08:05 PM »

^^^
I've also read about repeated clashes between Fillion and Katic and perhaps its why this series was ended so quickly. They must be good actors to hide their antipathy Wink
I think I would have liked Bones better if they had shown it at more reasonable times and those long ads between were pain to watch at late night  Angry I hope they will repeat it at more reasinable time.

For some years Bones was on rerun on Fox Netherlands, predominantly in the weekends around 8 o'clock in the evening. Not always practical for me, as it was around the same time I came home after visiting my parents of even later if I was out on a event in the weekend. Also in the end they did a weird thing with the serie orders. F.e. they showed series 9, subsequently going to series 11 or 12 and then later on going back to series 10. Nowadays Bones is still in rerun, but irregular and late at night. I one time found a site where I could watch all episodes (no translation). Unfortunately a lot of weird and such pop ups and adverts these days, it was less before on this site. Now and then I am looking some episodes via my tablet.

Don't known why, but Castle never got me into it.

But yeah, I think I have other weird preference. I like Airwolf (only the first 3 seasons), even as it is very very cheesy to today's standards. And I have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons of the Australian series McLeod's daughters. My favorite part of the series, as for me it stopped being good after the death of one of the main charachters (Claire)
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: April 20, 2020, 04:30:43 PM »

^^^

For some years Bones was on rerun on Fox Netherlands, predominantly in the weekends around 8 o'clock in the evening. Not always practical for me, as it was around the same time I came home after visiting my parents of even later if I was out on a event in the weekend. Also in the end they did a weird thing with the serie orders. F.e. they showed series 9, subsequently going to series 11 or 12 and then later on going back to series 10. Nowadays Bones is still in rerun, but irregular and late at night. I one time found a site where I could watch all episodes (no translation). Unfortunately a lot of weird and such pop ups and adverts these days, it was less before on this site. Now and then I am looking some episodes via my tablet.

Don't known why, but Castle never got me into it.

But yeah, I think I have other weird preference. I like Airwolf (only the first 3 seasons), even as it is very very cheesy to today's standards. And I have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons of the Australian series McLeod's daughters. My favorite part of the series, as for me it stopped being good after the death of one of the main charachters (Claire)

Fox Estonia showed Bones but their times usually matched news time, so I tended to watch news. When it was rerun, then they also didn't bother to show them in order which I found annoying.

I also remember watching McLeod's daughters and thought that killing off one the main character was big turn off. Same with Comissar Rex. And Midsomer Murders lost its appeal when John Nettles left it.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2020, 04:35:12 PM »

VEEP. Oh the insults!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: