Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 163976 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: October 11, 2020, 07:10:05 PM »

Enola Holmes was charming, but I doubt itís stars are available for a series. I hope Iím wrong though.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: October 12, 2020, 12:45:00 AM »

Enola Holmes was charming, but I doubt itís stars are available for a series. I hope Iím wrong though.

Maybe a ďseriesĒ of movies? In between other projects? We can only hope!
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: October 16, 2020, 03:10:27 PM »

David attenborough, the new one. Where he starts by saying heís 93. Heís truly amazing. And the photography is gorgeous.

Just say My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. Fascinating.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: October 26, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »

The Jimmy Dore Show  on Youtube   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Out of the mouth of Babes and Comedians.  Blink Blink Blink

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: November 18, 2020, 01:56:37 AM »

The Undoing.

The first episode was good but now I have seen 4 and it is irritating me  Sad A lot of exhaling and sighing from Nicole Kidman and a lot of 'gurning'  (my best new word!) from Hugh Grant, and Donald Sutherland being Donald Sutherland. Apart from Nicole Kidman's clothes (and hair) I am disappointed.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: November 21, 2020, 06:52:06 PM »

Reliving my childhood and watching Animaniacs on Hulu...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: December 11, 2020, 07:24:26 PM »

Peaky Blinders.

That Cillian Murphy!  Drool Icecream
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: January 02, 2021, 08:06:28 PM »

Watching "Bridgerton" on Netflix. It's a sexier version of Jane Austen era based on the Julia Quinn series.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: January 02, 2021, 11:20:06 PM »

I'm so excited! A childhood favorite of mine (books and series) is being rebooted. Anyone else loved All Creatures Great and Small? Debuts 1/10 on PBS!
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: January 03, 2021, 12:25:56 AM »

Watching "Bridgerton" on Netflix. It's a sexier version of Jane Austen era based on the Julia Quinn series.

What do you think of it? I'm through two episodes and I just don't get the hype yet Secret I'll probably finish but I've had several friends watch it all in one day and I just don't feel like it's interesting enough for that.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: January 03, 2021, 12:47:17 AM »

What do you think of it? I'm through two episodes and I just don't get the hype yet Secret I'll probably finish but I've had several friends watch it all in one day and I just don't feel like it's interesting enough for that.
I read the book series and liked it, but I'm also watching for the costumes, jewels, beautiful sets, etc. Didn't like that Marina is around. She's not even mentioned until book 5 and only in a prologue.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: January 03, 2021, 02:39:27 AM »

I'm so excited! A childhood favorite of mine (books and series) is being rebooted. Anyone else loved All Creatures Great and Small? Debuts 1/10 on PBS!

Yes yes yes!  I have loved and re-read those books over and over.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: January 03, 2021, 04:04:32 AM »

AB, about 25 years ago, the Duke and I were in  Aspen, Colorado skiing. We were sitting next to these two lovely Yorkshire men at the Jerome Hotel bar one night, one  of them named Jim. After about 45 minutes of conversation, it came out that they were from what is called 'Darrowby' in the books. I rave on for another 15 minutes and get to  did you know Mr Herriot? Jim Wight says to me "Yes, he was my Dad." I literally burst into tears. Which is probably why he didn't tell me earlier.  A few years ago he wrote a real life memoir of  the family story https://www.amazon.com/Re...moir-Father/dp/0345434900
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 04:10:03 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: January 03, 2021, 04:40:55 AM »

Watching Death to 2020 now on Netflix. Omg. Lisa kid row is amazing as always, Ssmuwl L Jackson, others.

Because of this thread I am watching Call the Modwife. I love it. Am always pausing to google history.

Also loved the James Herriot books. Iíve reread them all as an adult. Theyíre always good. Thatís an amazing g story DofV
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: January 03, 2021, 06:18:29 AM »

Watching Death to 2020 now on Netflix. Omg. Lisa kid row is amazing as always, Ssmuwl L Jackson, others.

Because of this thread I am watching Call the Modwife. I love it. Am always pausing to google history.

Also loved the James Herriot books. Iíve reread them all as an adult. Theyíre always good. Thatís an amazing g story DofV

I just finished up with the Designing Women series and after watching this year's Christmas Special decided to  rewatching Call the Midwife - I am on Season one now.

DOV I too loved the James Herriot books and the original series. I've still got the books and am looking forward to the new series. They did well with the Poldark remake so I hope the same will be true with ACGS.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: