Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 138529 times)
bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »

I miss Ab Fab!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »

I gave my TV away. But anything culteral, ballet, opera, Dancing on Ice.......
Oh lucky you. How I envy you. I don't do that often enough. It is so much easier to collapse on the couch, I am afraid (and no babysitter needed).
BTW, have the prices for theatre tix gone up in Britain as well? Or do I look at the money differently today? Thinking But back in my bachelor days when my hubby was still trying to sell himself as potential, I never had the feeling that the tix were extraordinarily expensive. Today however, the tix for a performance of the "kings speech" here in my town were priced a whooping 60Euros a piece. That's 100+ POUNDS for two people and you haven't even had a drink at the theatre bar.....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 06:02:48 PM »

Currently loving the Americans and old episodes of Law and Order SVU>.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2017, 12:35:37 PM »

My apologies to bring up such an old topic, I didn't find any new one.

Is there anyone here who watch The Blacklist with James Spader? I just watched the last episode of the last season and I want to talk about it. Unfortunately, the fora I found didn't answer my questions.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2017, 02:39:28 PM »

Is there anyone here who watch The Blacklist with James Spader? I just watched the last episode of the last season and I want to talk about it. Unfortunately, the fora I found didn't answer my questions.

I discovered The Blacklist on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and binge-watched it.  I found it addictive and would love to talk about it.   
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 02:50:14 PM »

I discovered The Blacklist on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and binge-watched it.  I found it addictive and would love to talk about it.   
Oooh I'm so happy!!! it's very well written show!
Message me whenever you want, I don't want to ruin your enthousiasm with spoilers!!!

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 04:14:44 PM »

Taboo on HBO - it's awesome. Can't wait for season 2.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »

Message me whenever you want, I don't want to ruin your enthousiasm with spoilers!!!

Count me in! I LOVE The Blacklist! And Mr Harley keeps teasing me with my Spader obsession.  Icecream

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 05:00:00 PM »

Watched the last season of Sherlock and loved it. I can't wait for season 7 of GoT!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 05:10:00 PM »

Count me in! I LOVE The Blacklist! And Mr Harley keeps teasing me with my Spader obsession.  Icecream

This is great! It's very funny because I first noticed the series and I wanted to watch it, on the contrary my boyfriend was "naaah". I had alread begun watching it, then I had to stop for a month because I didn't have the time, my bf kept watching and eventually he was more obsessed than me!

DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 07:29:47 PM »

Watched the last season of Sherlock and loved it. I can't wait for season 7 of GoT!

Watched the 3rd episode of the last series yesterday and was entirely disappointed. I even hated it.  At times I thought I was watching "Saw" (which I would never do, since I can't stand scenes like these).

Yes, in a world where folks do not scrutinise every cavity and well (!) in the surroundings thoroughly when a young boy disappears, in this world someone like Sherlock might be considered ingenious. But this is not my world anymore.

I'm done with the whole Sherlock bunch, and if this was the intention of the producers of the series, it's ok with me.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2017, 07:39:02 PM »

BTW I'm curently watching La reina del Sur. Thankfully, the book has been translated to greek and I'll buy it as soon as I can.
On the other hand, several episodes don't have subtitles and I just hear spanish understanding less than half of what they say.

Kate del Castillo is great actress and she should be known worldwide.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 01:24:24 AM »

Spoilers aren't an issue for me.  I've already seen every episode that's been aired, and come October I will be reading recaps the moment they are online after a new ep is shown in the US.  I don't know whether Netflix here will show it the same day as its first US airing as they did with Designated Survivor, which is another addiction of mine. 
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 05:46:25 AM »

I just started The Magicians, it looks promising. And thinking of starting The Librarians.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 05:59:18 AM »

I just started The Magicians, it looks promising. And thinking of starting The Librarians.

I didn't want to like The Magicians ( looked so corny) but it ended up being really interesting.
Didn't realize there was a Librarians. Thanks!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: