Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 33339 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: September 11, 2018, 05:36:48 PM »

If you want some epic trash tv I highly recommend 90 Day Fiancť: Before the 90 Days. I think itís on TLC in the US. Holy crap itís a train wreck but I canít quit it.  Lolipop
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: September 13, 2018, 06:14:48 AM »

just got into ' Ozark'

One crazy series  Crazy

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: September 14, 2018, 08:06:22 AM »

BBC's Bodyguard which is like   a train wreck. Superbly acted but that's about it if you ask me, too unrealistic for me to genuinely get into it but i'm still watching...
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: September 14, 2018, 10:17:12 AM »

I love Bodyguard.

Yes it is unrealistic but it is fun to watch.
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2018, 08:06:11 PM »

I love Bodyguard.

Yes it is unrealistic but it is fun to watch.

I love it, its really gripping.  I'm also watching season 15 of the Kardashians.  On Sky tv here in the UK i'm watching a Discovery of Witches.  I've just seen ep 1...it was ok.  The actress playing the witch is annoying but Matthew Goode who plays a vampire is amazing and intense.

Also watching Knightfall on History channel.  its ok...very silly and kind of dull.  I keep watching as I hope it'll get better.  I've got one more ep to watch.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2018, 09:35:53 PM »

I watched the 1st episode of a new series titled "A discovery of witches". I really enjoy it, the cast is absolutely great and it's based on a book trilogy. I haven't heard the trilogy before but the series seems well structured and a look in fantasy world but for adults (which I pretty much enjoy because, after a point, I couldn't stand vampire diaries, it was way too complicated and too childish). I has to do with witches, vampires, magic, a lost alchemy book. I'm aniticipating the rest episodes.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2018, 12:56:05 AM »

The first book of ďdiscoveryĒ were so good. The 3rs book fizzled out a little IMO but itís a series Iíve reread a few times and even got my husband to read it.
Did not know it was a series ,hope I can find it in US
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2018, 10:46:02 AM »

The first book of ďdiscoveryĒ were so good. The 3rs book fizzled out a little IMO but itís a series Iíve reread a few times and even got my husband to read it.
Did not know it was a series ,hope I can find it in US
I hope the series won't turn out disappointing. Like prettly little liars, I was huge fans for years, until the middle of 6th season, I didn't watch further, they went too far with the story and it was a mess.

lisadug

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2018, 11:19:58 AM »

If you want some epic trash tv I highly recommend 90 Day Fiancť: Before the 90 Days. I think itís on TLC in the US. Holy crap itís a train wreck but I canít quit it.  Lolipop

Omg! Iím addicted to this! Bloody brilliant tv, absolutel train wreck and hilarious!
lisadug

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2018, 11:25:31 AM »

Just finished Castle Rock which was great until a very disappointing ending and The Sinner season 2, which was exactly the same as Castle Rock, great until the end.  Itís like the writers have all these amazing ideas and write themselves into a corner that they canít get out of.

The Bodyguard is okay, I think it thinks itís cleverer than it thinks and the leading man is so dour and monosyllabic that I donít like him whatsoever and couldnít care less whether he lives or dies, lol. 

Other than that The Great British Bake Off continues to be as awesome as it ever has been, just great tv, this year Iím championing Rahul who when he received a Hollywood Handshake for his amazing creation he looked like he was petrified 😂😂😂😂.

I do confess to watching an inordinate amount of Reality Tv and could probably do a thesis on Real Housewives 😂😂😂. Some of them are very stagnant and predictable and Iím rewatching Ladies of London which is highly under rated and cut way too short at theee seasons.
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2018, 02:22:05 AM »

Rewatching BBC Musketeers.  Treville be still my heart!  Swoon

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »

Has anyone watched Yellowstone starring Kevin Costner?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2018, 09:12:49 AM »

Maniac on Netflix.

Mind blown. In a good way
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: