Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 42986 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2018, 01:08:15 AM »

If you want some epic trash tv I highly recommend 90 Day Fiancť: Before the 90 Days. I think itís on TLC in the US. Holy crap itís a train wreck but I canít quit it.  Lolipop

Omg! Iím addicted to this! Bloody brilliant tv, absolutel train wreck and hilarious!

Iíve been trying to get everyone I know to watch it but no one believes me about how trashy good it is. I highly recommend the Lipstick Alley thread discussing 90 Day. I usually read it the day after the show airs and those ladies kill me. So funny.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: September 27, 2018, 01:36:24 AM »

Love man in the high castle and Berlin station!Maniac itís kind of hard to understand but itís really good
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: September 27, 2018, 07:59:29 AM »

just started The Man in the High Castle,we like it so far

Outstanding series!! One of my favorites. Banana
lisadug

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: September 27, 2018, 09:52:49 AM »

If you want some epic trash tv I highly recommend 90 Day Fiancť: Before the 90 Days. I think itís on TLC in the US. Holy crap itís a train wreck but I canít quit it.  Lolipop

Omg! Iím addicted to this! Bloody brilliant tv, absolutel train wreck and hilarious!

Iíve been trying to get everyone I know to watch it but no one believes me about how trashy good it is. I highly recommend the Lipstick Alley thread discussing 90 Day. I usually read it the day after the show airs and those ladies kill me. So funny.

Iíll go and have a look!  I start work really early and can listen to stuff so I often listen to podcasts and there a few really good ones devoted to 90 day
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2018, 08:04:43 PM »

The Man in the High Castle Season 3.  Not as good as the first two seasons.  But at least Julianna isn't as passive as she used to be.  There is definitely more SciFi to this, with an emphasis on alternate worlds.  Im on Episode 8.

Also watching Killing Eve on BBC1.  its awesome.  The Eve character is annoying but the actress playing the assassin character is so good she makes you root for a psychopath.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: October 15, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »

Not a tv show but I highly recommend the new A Star is Born. I havenít seen any of the old ones so I have nothing to compare it against but I loved it. I never would have thought Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga would have made a great on screen couple but boy do they have chemistry.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: October 15, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »

My boyfriend found out The Crown and despite he is against monarchy, he liked the series. Now I re-watch the episodes with him and we're waiting for the 3rd season.  Jumping

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: October 15, 2018, 09:48:34 PM »

Not a tv show but I highly recommend the new A Star is Born. I havenít seen any of the old ones so I have nothing to compare it against but I loved it. I never would have thought Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga would have made a great on screen couple but boy do they have chemistry.

Thanks, Snow Queen.  Was wondering if it's worth seeing.

Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: October 16, 2018, 08:35:03 AM »

Anne with an E. Love it.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2018, 08:50:35 PM »

Watching The Bodyguard - a British Netflix series and Making a Murderer season 2 on Netflix

LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2018, 07:41:20 PM »

I really need to get some new shows to watch. Really looking forward to the last season of Game of Thrones next year. Right now I seem to mostly watch shows on the Food Network or HGTV. The Man in the High Castle looks good.

And yes any of the 90 Days shows are pure trash tv. I love watching them when I'm on the road for work and nobody can judge me haha.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2018, 08:07:08 PM »

I can also highly recommend Babylon Berlin (Netflix).
Set in Berlin in spring/summer 1929, the series was made made based on the novels of a German author, Volker Kutcher.

It's a crime series, but given location and time, it's also kind of history series. The actors are, with some exceptions, rather unknown, but brilliant.

It's the so far most expensive non-english TV series ever produced, and it shows. Costumes and locations are simply wonderful, and you get totally in the mood of the roaring twenties short before, well, what we call the Black Friday, but was actually the Black Thursday in the US (Oct 24, 1929), the begin of the first world economic crisis.
That time was obviously much more wicked than the flower power generation would believe ...

So you have sex, and crime, and Commies, and Russians; you have poverty and incredible wealth, you have music and dancing, and two wonderful main characters, a police inspector and his assistant (during the day) who doubles as a high class hooker during the night.
It has reminiscence at Fritz Langs Metropolis and will most probably be the first German production since Das Boot which will have a worldwide success.
Sure I have no idea how the English dubbing is, as I watched the original German production, but I loved it.

I won't get into the details with the plot, but only say that it is addicting.
evilgrapefruit

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2018, 09:21:04 PM »

A Discovery of Witches -  on UK Sky 1 and Now TV

Perfect for Halloween!

Plot -
Diana Bishop, a historian and reluctant witch, unexpectedly discovers a bewitched manuscript in Oxfordís Bodleian Library. This discovery forces her back into the world of magic in order to unravel the secrets it holds about magical beings. She is offered help by mysterious geneticist and vampire, Matthew Clairmont. Despite a long-held mistrust between witches and vampires they form an alliance and set out to protect the book and solve the mysteries hidden within while dodging threats from the creature world.
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: November 01, 2018, 01:27:11 AM »

Outlander comes back in the US this Sunday!!
LarLa

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2018, 02:00:21 AM »

Outlander comes back in the US this Sunday!!

I watched the first season and OMG loved it. Of course I've read most of the books haha.

Thanks all for suggestions!!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: