Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 104198 times)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: December 28, 2018, 04:35:47 PM »

Have been home sick with the flu so i've been binge watching the shows below

I finished watching Designated Survivor and enjoyed it. I can't believe I was ignoring it all this time. Can't wait for season 3 Lolipop
I abandoned Crossing Lines in season 3 when I saw that some of my favourite characters were gone and they'd introduced new ones Snore
Now watching several shows in case I get bored by one, I can switch to the other:

Jack Taylor:
An Irish mystery television drama based on the novels by Ken Bruen. Am on episode 5. Whoa, The Pickmen(2) was scary, the Magdaline Martyrs(3) was heart breaking and the Dramatist (4)was just  mind boggling.
But has there ever been a protagonist who is beaten up all the time Shocked

Money Heist:a Spanish heist television series created by Álex Pina. It revolves about a long-prepared, multiple-day assault on the Royal Mint of Spain.
On episode 2 in this one. The audio is in English and they are using Americanisms which I don't think fits in a Spanish situation. I am dragging my feet on this on.
In Money Heist, a mysterious man, known as "The Professor", is planning the biggest bank heist in history. To carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits a team of eight people with certain abilities who have nothing to lose. The goal is to enter the Royal Mint of Spain in Madrid, the capital of Spain, and print €2.4 billion. To do this, the team requires eleven days of seclusion, during which they have to deal with elite police forces and 67 hostages.

Mar de Plastico Haven't started on this one since I was also watching Masterchef The Proffessionals series 11 as well as the UK Apprentice series 14.
a Spanish crime drama television series. It airs on Atresmedia's main channel Antena 3. The series focuses on the investigation of a murder in the fictional town of Campoamargo, set in an area of the province of Almería known as the "plastic sea" due to the numerous greenhouses that cover it, and the interracial conflicts that arise in the greenhouses.

Ed.To Add
I hope the ABC murders with Malkovich as Poirot comes on Netflix. For me, the best Poirot will forever be David Suchet, but I am a fan of John Malkovich, so am curious to see how that will go. I just saw him in the much hyped Netflix film Bird Box.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:45:56 PM by Jazzy » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: December 31, 2018, 12:07:26 AM »

I cannot recommend Derry Girls enough.  It's one the funniest things I've seen in years.  You can find it on Netflix. 

I've also binged Cobra Kai on Youtube.  It's a continuation of the Karate Kid but told from the blond guy's perspective.  It's outstanding!
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: December 31, 2018, 06:12:21 PM »

I've been binge-watching the Great British Baking Show, Air Disasters, and the crime documentary The Staircase
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: December 31, 2018, 07:00:50 PM »

I've been binge-watching the Great British Baking Show, Air Disasters, and the crime documentary The Staircase

I was late to the party on GBBO but I watched all of the seasons available on US Netflix (I think the first season isn't on it) in about 5 or 6 weeks. It's super addictive and the contestants are so kind and helpful to one another!
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: December 31, 2018, 10:46:30 PM »

I was late to the party on GBBO but I watched all of the seasons available on US Netflix (I think the first season isn't on it) in about 5 or 6 weeks. It's super addictive and the contestants are so kind and helpful to one another!
The contestants always seem likeable, and I love to watch and see what flavor combinations they come up with Thumb up
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2019, 11:56:57 PM »

I'm currently watching, in youtube, some scenes from the Cyprus' version of The Weakest Link and I'm laughing SO hard!!!!!!!! It's so funny!

Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2019, 12:54:55 AM »

I've been watching Kedi: Street Cats of Istanbul. It's so soothing! Has anyone here seen it?

https://www.kedifilm.com

You can watch it on You Tube Red. I plunked out the $9.95 for it last week and now I can watch it over and over. Cats for the Lesbaru!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: February 01, 2019, 12:56:04 AM »

New Frankie and Grace. It’s so good
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »

Tried some mexican telenova "power and passion"but i was wrong too long to boring couldn't finish

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: February 06, 2019, 02:07:29 AM »

I've been watching Kedi: Street Cats of Istanbul. It's so soothing! Has anyone here seen it?

You can watch it on You Tube Red. I plunked out the $9.95 for it last week and now I can watch it over and over. Cats for the Lesbaru!

gawgeous film 

Your Turkish must be excellent by now 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: February 10, 2019, 03:24:11 AM »

Not sure where to post this, but at 9pm central time tonight (35 minutes from now) in the USA there’s a show coming on channel TLC called “Kate vs. Meghan: Princesses at War?”
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: February 11, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »

Watching YOU.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2019, 10:16:13 PM »

Watching YOU.

That was good!  Grin
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: February 11, 2019, 11:24:42 PM »

gawgeous film 

Your Turkish must be excellent by now 

G Smiley

Hardly, but at least I know the word Kedi. The language is challenging. I had a hard time learning "thank you" on the plane. Lots of syllables. ;-)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: February 13, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »

Catastrophe. Finished in the UK last night, but no spoilers from me as I know it hasn't been shown in the US yet. Brilliant ending and a very fitting tribute to Carrie Fisher.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: