Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 91364 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: July 27, 2019, 10:39:04 AM »

Good Omens so very funny.

I really wonder how the series is.

Several years ago I have read the book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman and I totally liked it!
But oft the film and/or tv series based on books differ too much and/or disappoint.

I love Granny Weatherwax!@!! 

G

She is great indeed!
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: July 27, 2019, 11:11:07 AM »

I just binged on the second series of Big Little Lies. It was ok, but not a patch on the first one.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: July 27, 2019, 02:23:47 PM »

I just binged on the second series of Big Little Lies. It was ok, but not a patch on the first one.

The 2nd season was very disappointing in comparison to the 1st. That 1st season was amazing!

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: July 28, 2019, 01:31:01 AM »

Several years ago I have read the book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman and I totally liked it!
But oft the film and/or tv series based on books differ too much and/or disappoint.

G

I knew I liked you Geta!  Star

If you can’t learn to ride an elephant, you can at least learn to ride a horse.’
‘What’s an elephant?’
‘A kind of badger,’ said Granny.  She hadn’t maintained forest-credibility for forty years by ever admitting ignorance.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: August 13, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »

Has anyone else watched I Am the Night about the weird Fauna Hodel case? It stars Chris Pine and is really good. Very creepy.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Chillenout

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: August 26, 2019, 09:19:50 AM »

Has anyone else watched I Am the Night about the weird Fauna Hodel case? It stars Chris Pine and is really good. Very creepy.

I’ve been watching the addicting Shakespeare and Hathaway.
evilgrapefruit

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2019, 10:06:40 PM »

I've started watching The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance on Netflix. It is great so far!  I read into it my own allegorical meanings: the evil Skeksis who invaded Thra and have ruled over the Gelflings for a thousand years could be the aristocracy and monarchy in the U.K., lol. Wink
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2019, 12:23:43 AM »

I've started watching The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance on Netflix. It is great so far!  I read into it my own allegorical meanings: the evil Skeksis who invaded Thra and have ruled over the Gelflings for a thousand years could be the aristocracy and monarchy in the U.K., lol. Wink

Evil Skeksis?  Sounds Swedish  Whistle
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2019, 03:10:48 AM »

Carnival row was very good
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: September 10, 2019, 06:56:01 AM »

G

I knew I liked you Geta!  Star

If you can’t learn to ride an elephant, you can at least learn to ride a horse.’
‘What’s an elephant?’
‘A kind of badger,’ said Granny.  She hadn’t maintained forest-credibility for forty years by ever admitting ignorance.

I found me favourite quote for you 

​‘My name’s Casanunda,’ he said. ‘I’m reputed to be the world’s greatest lover. What do you think?’
Nanny Ogg looked him up and down or, at least, down and further down.
‘You’re a dwarf,’ she said.
‘Size isn’t important.’ (WA)

‘How about a date?’
‘How old do you think I am?’ said Nanny.
Casanunda considered.  ‘All right, then.  How about a prune?’ (WA)

Star  Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: September 13, 2019, 11:16:33 PM »

Has anyone watched Fosse/Verdon? I love both Cabaret and Chicago, and wonder if the series is worth a view. Sam Rockwell and Michelle Williams are usually excellent, so that’s another selling point, but I don’t know anyone who has seen it.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: September 14, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »

I tried to watch Carnival Row but I stopped in the first 15 minutes. I'll give it another try though, at some point.

I have said it before, I deeply miss Charmed. I really miss a show that has magic, has also personal relationships but not enforces that relationships - Secret Circle for example was clearly for teenagers. I miss something with magic but for adults. I found the unaired pilot of Charmed on youtube and I want to watch it.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Today at 05:31:11 PM »

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/country-music/

I'm not a country music fan but this is the most interesting, fascinating, informative exploration of a true American art form.

It ties together what is termed "hillbilly music" to old Scottish, English and Welsh tunes passed down and evolved over time.  In time all this has been passed into jazz, blues, rock and roll even rap.   If you get a chance please give it a look. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: