Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 147099 times)
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: December 11, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »

Watching The Red Road starring jason Momoa.  On season 2.  It got cancelled after that...sadly.  They guy who plays the main cop is cute.

Also His Dark Materials on BBC.  Its not too bad.  Special effects good.  Acting brilliant.  Think that the actress playing Mrs Coulter isnt glamourus enough.  Still unsure about the lead actress.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: December 25, 2019, 09:07:43 PM »

Lately i saw Kingdoms of fire,show come with alot of polemic asTurkey wasvery upset the show damage her glorious othaman history as the show talks about the start of the ottaman occupation to egypt and the fall of Cairo and from then the occupation by the othamans the whole arab world (exept Morocco)
I think it's a good watch i expected more from big project like that especially more than 16 episodes but i liked the fights and i o buildings ands costumes,if you like historic fiction you might like this one
https://youtu.be/WY-n9_JxXPM

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: December 27, 2019, 12:00:50 AM »

My new favorite is Lucifer. The devil has come to LA on vacation and owns a nightclub, and on the side, works murder investications with a detective. Sounds implausible, but so sharply and funnily written.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: December 30, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »

I have watched "The King" on Netflix and am so impressed with the film, in love even. I want to ask for your recommendations on historical TV series or other films of very high quality. I am interested in anything historical until the 20th century and about any country. I will go carefully through this threat to see your recommendations, too. Thank you  Smiley
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: December 30, 2019, 06:00:37 PM »

I have watched "The King" on Netflix and am so impressed with the film, in love even. I want to ask for your recommendations on historical TV series or other films of very high quality. I am interested in anything historical until the 20th century and about any country. I will go carefully through this threat to see your recommendations, too. Thank you  Smiley

The Last Kingdom is very good IMO.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: December 30, 2019, 06:20:55 PM »

The Last Kingdom is very good IMO.

Thank you! Will try that one.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: December 30, 2019, 09:16:54 PM »

Derry Girls on Netflix. Itís hilarious and I keep pausing to catch myself up on Northern Irish 20th C history. The soundtrack is amazing and I found it on Spotify.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: December 30, 2019, 09:20:18 PM »

If youíre willing to go 1950s and 60s...Call Midwife is wonderful. 
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: December 30, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »

Derry Girls on Netflix. Itís hilarious and I keep pausing to catch myself up on Northern Irish 20th C history. The soundtrack is amazing and I found it on Spotify.

I LOVE this show so much. I think Iíve watched it four times now? And I quote it all of the time to my sister who also watches. Itís so charming and hilarious.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: December 30, 2019, 10:22:14 PM »

Watching episodes of Somebody Feed Phil ... in Copenhagen at the moment.   
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: December 30, 2019, 10:27:47 PM »

If youíre willing to go 1950s and 60s...Call Midwife is wonderful. 

Thank you  Smiley Adding these two to my list, too.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: December 30, 2019, 11:36:09 PM »

Vikings,

the tudors,

reign,

the borgias,

the magnificent century huram and the magnificent century
Kosem  (turkish drama highly re ommanded)

the white queen,

the white princess

Those are my favs

tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: December 30, 2019, 11:37:41 PM »

Derry Girls is great, I love the first series. They are on Celebrity Bake Off this week.
I tried to watch this series on Prime called Romanoff and the first episode was ok but by the end it started to get really bad so I just stopped it.
Finished The Crown and wasnít a fan of the new cast.
Iíve tried to get into the American version of The Office and I swear I must have something wrong with me because I like the memes and screenshots I see online but I find the actual show very hard to get into. Iíve actually not found anyone who didnít like the show and have been told several times on social media when I mention how Iím not a big fan that I must not have sophisticated humour to pick up on the nuances. So thereís that...
Also watched a few episodes of Bobís Burgers but didnít instantly love it.
Feel like Iím having a bad run with TV shows!
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: December 31, 2019, 01:40:13 AM »

If you like something crazy, season two of "You" just dropped. Penn Badgley is great in it.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: January 01, 2020, 03:25:58 PM »

Vikings,

the tudors,

reign,

the borgias,

the magnificent century huram and the magnificent century
Kosem  (turkish drama highly re ommanded)

the white queen,

the white princess

Those are my favs

Wow, Rita, thank you so much for all of these!  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: