Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 138677 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2020, 05:44:19 PM »

^^^
I've also read about repeated clashes between Fillion and Katic and perhaps its why this series was ended so quickly. They must be good actors to hide their antipathy Wink
I think I would have liked Bones better if they had shown it at more reasonable times and those long ads between were pain to watch at late night  Angry I hope they will repeat it at more reasinable time.

For some years Bones was on rerun on Fox Netherlands, predominantly in the weekends around 8 o'clock in the evening. Not always practical for me, as it was around the same time I came home after visiting my parents of even later if I was out on a event in the weekend. Also in the end they did a weird thing with the serie orders. F.e. they showed series 9, subsequently going to series 11 or 12 and then later on going back to series 10. Nowadays Bones is still in rerun, but irregular and late at night. I one time found a site where I could watch all episodes (no translation). Unfortunately a lot of weird and such pop ups and adverts these days, it was less before on this site. Now and then I am looking some episodes via my tablet.

Don't known why, but Castle never got me into it.

But yeah, I think I have other weird preference. I like Airwolf (only the first 3 seasons), even as it is very very cheesy to today's standards. And I have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons of the Australian series McLeod's daughters. My favorite part of the series, as for me it stopped being good after the death of one of the main charachters (Claire)

Fox Estonia showed Bones but their times usually matched news time, so I tended to watch news. When it was rerun, then they also didn't bother to show them in order which I found annoying.

I also remember watching McLeod's daughters and thought that killing off one the main character was big turn off. Same with Comissar Rex. And Midsomer Murders lost its appeal when John Nettles left it.

I never followed Midsummer murders, so I wouldn't know.

Personally I could swallow the main charachter change in Comissar Rex, but heck after a couple of season I wasn't a true follower/watcher of the series anymore.

My mother is, as my father often jokes about, is fond of those old series from around the '80s. Especially the A-team.  The rest of the family has had it with most of those series, and it is her not so secret guilty pleasure. And ok, when being a teenager I have seen Santa Barbara, The Bold & the beautiful, Murder she wrote, Father Dowling, Comissar Rex etc. with her.

It was BTW only later that I discovered the A-team started with another 'Face'. In the pilot Face was played by Timothy P. Dunigan, who was later replaced by Dirk Benedict.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2020, 06:12:31 PM »

I really enjoyed Bones, but obviously the love story between the leads was rushed for reasons.

Iíve been binging Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That show was my life back in high school.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2020, 06:22:57 PM »

VEEP. Oh the insults!

I love Veep! Theyíre all so awful and unlikeable, itís truly wonderful. I used to live in DC and friends who worked in political offices said itís not too far off.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2020, 09:49:06 PM »

I really enjoyed Bones, but obviously the love story between the leads was rushed for reasons.

Iíve been binging Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That show was my life back in high school.

I had seen the movie first (the inspiration for the series), so at first I had to get used to the series. But I have also watched for the first seasons.

The rushed lovestory in Bones was indeed a lesser item, but yeah if I understand it correct this was among others done because Emily Deschanels RL pregnancy.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2020, 10:59:43 PM »

I've been re-watching the West Wing and Big Love and Downton Abbey. I cant even watch the news anymore.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2020, 11:17:03 PM »

Watched the first two episodes of S3 of Killing Eve today.

I love Jodie Comer.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: April 20, 2020, 11:33:58 PM »

I stared Dr. Thorne last night. Mostly I sit with Amazon Prime or Netflix and spend an hour adding to my watch lists and then am too tired to watch anything and go to bed.  Tongue
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: April 21, 2020, 12:02:21 AM »

I've been re-watching the West Wing and Big Love and Downton Abbey. I cant even watch the news anymore.

I thought I would hate Big Love, but I ended up loving it and learned a lot about Mormonism. Enjoy!

I stared Dr. Thorne last night. Mostly I sit with Amazon Prime or Netflix and spend an hour adding to my watch lists and then am too tired to watch anything and go to bed.  Tongue

Laughing  My queue was developed with the best of intentions but.......
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: April 21, 2020, 01:52:52 AM »

We finally gave in to peer pressure and started Ozark. I thought I would hate it but we just finished season one and we both like it.
Iím very excited for The Last Kingdom to return in a week or so.  Banana
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: April 21, 2020, 03:23:54 AM »

Carmen Sandiego on Netflix!  I can't wait for season 3!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lurker

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: April 21, 2020, 04:42:34 AM »

We finally gave in to peer pressure and started Ozark. I thought I would hate it but we just finished season one and we both like it.
Iím very excited for The Last Kingdom to return in a week or so.  Banana

Ozark is a good show.  Ruth is the best character on it.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: April 22, 2020, 04:06:12 PM »

Big Love is awesome! I should consider re-watching it again.

For some very light entertainment, I'm re-watching a  childhood favorite  Bewitched.
Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: April 22, 2020, 08:53:38 PM »

For some very light entertainment, I'm re-watching a  childhood favorite  Bewitched.

I have been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and now The Good Place.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: April 22, 2020, 11:57:30 PM »

I love Bewitched! Watched it over and over as a kid. Have probably seen every episode multiple times. What a cast and what lines.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: April 23, 2020, 02:40:11 AM »

I love Bewitched! Watched it over and over as a kid. Have probably seen every episode multiple times. What a cast and what lines.

I love Agnes moorehead 

THE BEST!!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: