Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 143111 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: April 23, 2020, 04:03:58 AM »

Big Love is awesome! I should consider re-watching it again.

For some very light entertainment, I'm re-watching a  childhood favorite  Bewitched.

I love Bewitched! Watched it over and over as a kid. Have probably seen every episode multiple times. What a cast and what lines.

I love Agnes moorehead 

THE BEST!!

G Smiley

The way she stretched ‘Derwood’ into 4 syllables was a thing of beauty.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #781 on: April 23, 2020, 05:00:15 AM »

Big Love is awesome! I should consider re-watching it again.

For some very light entertainment, I'm re-watching a  childhood favorite  Bewitched.

I love Bewitched! Watched it over and over as a kid. Have probably seen every episode multiple times. What a cast and what lines.

I love Agnes moorehead 

THE BEST!!

G Smiley

The way she stretched ‘Derwood’ into 4 syllables was a thing of beauty.

Laughing  Thumb up

and Daaarren  Roll Eyes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #782 on: April 23, 2020, 04:42:15 PM »

I've been watching 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.'  I couldn't really get into it in the first episodes but I kept watching because the clothes were so beautiful, but now I am completely hooked! 
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2020, 04:21:35 AM »

We finally gave in to peer pressure and started Ozark. I thought I would hate it but we just finished season one and we both like it.
I’m very excited for The Last Kingdom to return in a week or so.  Banana

Ozark is a good show.  Ruth is the best character on it.

Ruth is my fav. I googled to see if she had won an Emmy for this role because I thought she deserved one and saw that she did.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #784 on: April 27, 2020, 08:01:34 AM »

I never followed Midsummer murders, so I wouldn't know.

Personally I could swallow the main charachter change in Comissar Rex, but heck after a couple of season I wasn't a true follower/watcher of the series anymore.

My mother is, as my father often jokes about, is fond of those old series from around the '80s. Especially the A-team.  The rest of the family has had it with most of those series, and it is her not so secret guilty pleasure. And ok, when being a teenager I have seen Santa Barbara, The Bold & the beautiful, Murder she wrote, Father Dowling, Comissar Rex etc. with her.

It was BTW only later that I discovered the A-team started with another 'Face'. In the pilot Face was played by Timothy P. Dunigan, who was later replaced by Dirk Benedict.

Talking of old shows, then I used to watch "Monk" and I felt pity for Monk's phobias and anxieties. Now 10 years have passed and a lot of people carry with them a supply of sanitary wipes [me included] and use them often, now even more so  Secret
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #785 on: May 06, 2020, 10:09:00 AM »

In honour of May the Fourth, Lil Cs and I finally watched the latest/ final? installment of the series. In conclusion: Disney has done to Star Wars what the Death Star did to Alderaan.  Angry

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #786 on: May 07, 2020, 03:01:22 PM »

I’m watching “The Americans”. The Spy vs. Spy stuff is so intriguing.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #787 on: May 07, 2020, 03:23:51 PM »

After I thought it started to slow,  I absolutely fell in love with series.  It only gets better.

My husband and I started The Last Kingdom (bbc series: middle ages England,  viking/danes, etc). Only a couple episodes in though
Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #788 on: May 10, 2020, 12:28:45 PM »

'Normal People'. I did not expect to like it but it is good. 
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: May 18, 2020, 01:49:29 AM »

Dong Yi and Malcolm in the Middle... 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: May 18, 2020, 02:00:08 AM »

After I thought it started to slow,  I absolutely fell in love with series.  It only gets better.

My husband and I started The Last Kingdom (bbc series: middle ages England,  viking/danes, etc). Only a couple episodes in though

I love The Last Kingdom. I recommend the book series too!
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #791 on: May 18, 2020, 04:18:57 AM »

I love The Last Kingdom. I recommend the book series too!

I plan on getting the book series ASAP.   

After I binged on the fourth season of "The Last Kingdom" I found a wonderful series on YouTube: "King Alfred and the Anglo-Saxons", presented by Historian Michael Wood who describes King Alfred the Great as 'not just the greatest Briton, but one of the greatest rulers of any time or place'.  It's a three part series which includes a lot about Aethelflaed, who fascinates me.  It's a serious treatment and this guy Michael Wood can read Old English which I find mighty impressive :D!  After watching that I started following the YouTube trail and watching other documentaries about the Roman period and what followed after they left Britannia. There's been an amazing amount of work done about the Middle Ages combining traditional archaeological methods and modern technology and I have most recently been watching a doco suggesting the Anglo-Saxon "invasion" was possibly more akin to a slow migration and assimilation.  I'm having a wonderful time with all these documentaries!
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: May 19, 2020, 02:11:58 AM »

I just discovered After Life with Ricky Gervais. OMG it's so good!! I need to see more of his work.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #793 on: May 31, 2020, 05:26:50 AM »

Finished Derek, which I loved and am now on Extras. I will see the whole oeuvre soon.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #794 on: May 31, 2020, 08:36:33 AM »

On Netflix there's a new Epstein doc. Haven't watched it yet, but was at a get together with a few friends today and they were talking about it. On a lighter side, "Upload" is something easy to binge watch.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: