Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 182537 times)
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: April 07, 2021, 11:51:41 PM »

Binge watched Wynonna Earp ... waiting for the series finale Season 4, Episode 12

Found its @sskicking humor suits me ...
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: April 08, 2021, 07:29:42 AM »

Netflix documentary called “This is a Robbery” about the granddaddy of all museum art heists, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.

There is also a superb podcast called Last Seen by the Boston Globe and WBUR.

I remember when it happened.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: April 13, 2021, 10:22:45 AM »

These days I am "captivated" by the Northern Irish series The Derry girls. Since I don't have access to Channel 4 or Netflix, I have to make do with what I find online (especially Youtube). Currently I got a friend with Netflix so far that he has now started the series. I already got quotes from the first episodes via Whatsapp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derry_Girls
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: April 13, 2021, 08:46:19 PM »

These days I am "captivated" by the Northern Irish series The Derry girls. Since I don't have access to Channel 4 or Netflix, I have to make do with what I find online (especially Youtube). Currently I got a friend with Netflix so far that he has now started the series. I already got quotes from the first episodes via Whatsapp.

Netflix has it here in the US Princi. Did you try there?

And I agree it’s hysterical!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: April 13, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »

Netflix has it here in the US Princi. Did you try there?

And I agree it’s hysterical!

They also have it in NL. But I don't have a Netflix account Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: April 13, 2021, 10:04:23 PM »

It seems I got the previous mentioned friend hooked to Derry girls. He is apparently binge watching it, currently only 2 seasons. I am receiving quotes and comments about funny and hilarious parts  Laugh bounce
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: Today at 10:20:53 AM »

Anybody watched Chernobyl? Seen the first part, and I think it really is superbly done...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #952 on: Today at 10:24:16 AM »

Anybody watched Chernobyl? Seen the first part, and I think it really is superbly done...

I have seen parts of it on regular TV (so no Netflix or such, but a standard Belgian broadcaster). They had combined it with a report that highlighted the real people involved in the Chernobyl disaster. So interesting!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: