Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 203513 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2021, 12:08:39 AM »

Schitt's Creek is hysterically funny. The actors who play the father and son, are in fact, father and son.

I love that show. I can't believe I never caught on to that!

Yes and the cafť waitress is Eugeneís daughter/Danís sister.

I didn't know that about the waitress!  That makes it even better!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: April 21, 2021, 12:10:01 AM »

Schitt's Creek is hysterically funny. The actors who play the father and son, are in fact, father and son.

I love that show!  Always good for a laugh! 

Those of you who watch "Peaky Blinders:"  How graphic (violence) is it?  I'm so curious to watch it, but I'm a little worried it's a bit much for me! 

Peaky Blinders is an amazing show but it can be quite graphic with violence. Nothing very shocking or super disturbing, but it can be a bit violent and there blood.

Thanks!  It makes me feel better that you said nothing is very shocking or super disturbing; I kind of feel like I can handle "run of the mill" violence (man I hate typing a phrase like that!!) much better than gratuitous, really horrific stuff.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: April 21, 2021, 02:14:58 AM »

I thought of Peaky Blinders as the anti-Downton Abbby, or the Birmingham mafia/thugs version of it.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: April 21, 2021, 04:19:53 AM »

I love that show. I can't believe I never caught on to that!

Yes and the cafť waitress is Eugeneís daughter/Danís sister.

That is genuinely so awesome!!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: May 10, 2021, 04:27:22 AM »

Has anyone seen The Restaurant, also in Swedish as Our Time Is Now? Iím deciding whether itís worth it to rent the 4 seasons.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: May 14, 2021, 07:00:49 AM »

I have a new crush: Tobias Santelmann.

Will watch kon tiki soon.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: May 14, 2021, 11:48:02 PM »

I'm tentatively getting into "Criminal Minds" and am enjoying it so far, but am also nervously waiting for when it becomes too creepy for my tender sensibilities! 
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: May 15, 2021, 12:25:06 AM »

I'm tentatively getting into "Criminal Minds" and am enjoying it so far, but am also nervously waiting for when it becomes too creepy for my tender sensibilities! 
One of the people behind the show is a former FBI profiler so that helps keep it at least mostly legit. He also has a podcast, you can search for Jim Clemente.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: May 15, 2021, 12:30:39 AM »

One of the people behind the show is a former FBI profiler so that helps keep it at least mostly legit. He also has a podcast, you can search for Jim Clemente.

Oh that's cool!  Thanks...will check him out!  I've really been enjoying this show so far and this will be even cooler!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: May 15, 2021, 01:22:10 AM »

Oh that's cool!  Thanks...will check him out!  I've really been enjoying this show so far and this will be even cooler!

I donít think Iíve seen that one Cordelia - but Iím one of those people who bury their heads in a pillow when scenes get violent. Iím getting better though because if you remove violence you pretty much have the Hallmark Channel left, and Iím not quite ready for that yet..
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: May 15, 2021, 02:43:33 AM »

I love Schitt's Creek, it is so well made and the characters grow so much.  I have started watching The Nevers and like it a lot.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: May 15, 2021, 02:52:11 AM »

I love Schitt's Creek, it is so well made and the characters grow so much.  I have started watching The Nevers and like it a lot.

Schitts Creek is a Master Class in comedy!

Just started The Nevers, but Mr. B and I are captivated by a cryptocurrency drama called StartUp on Netflix. Crypto is a cesspool right now.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: May 15, 2021, 03:10:35 AM »

Oh that's cool!  Thanks...will check him out!  I've really been enjoying this show so far and this will be even cooler!
There's a mini series you can find on Netflix called Manhunt: Unabomber and Jim is friends with the real life profiler and has had him on his pod.  https://www.imdb.com/titl.../tt5774560/?ref_=ttep_ep1 Paul Bettany plays Ted K.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:15:40 AM by jolene » Logged
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: May 15, 2021, 06:39:30 AM »

I just saw the first episode of The Nevers tonight and Iím definitely intrigued. I was at a friendís house though and donít have HBO myself through so not sure if Iíll continue or not, but itís a pretty interesting premise.

And I love Schittís Creek too - definitely a comfort show for me!
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: May 16, 2021, 09:56:23 PM »

I'm really looking forward to the Game of Throne prequel the House of the Dragon. They so butchered the last season, I'm really hoping for a feature film to properly tell the end of the story. In my fantasy, scene one: The shadow of Drogon falls over the temple of R'hllor as he  lands before Kinvara with Daenerys' dead body. Kinvara says she will raise from the dead  the Prince who was Promised as she is the song of fire and ice, born in smoke and salt.....
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: