Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 245579 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: September 09, 2021, 01:41:23 AM »

Anyone seen Manifest?

It starts out SO GOOD!!!  Second season isn't as good, and the 3rd season is so abysmal I quit halfway through.  I may pick it back up again since it's been renewed for one final season and won't end on a cliffhanger (like I heard the 3rd season does).
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: September 09, 2021, 01:44:05 AM »

I heard the first season was amazing so Iím tempted to try it. Might wait until the series is complete.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: September 10, 2021, 03:16:57 AM »

For what it's worth I stuck with "Clickbait" and regret it  Dead

10/10 do NOT recommend

Off to watch "Made of Honor" to cleanse my mental palate...
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: September 13, 2021, 05:30:32 AM »

I watched Only Murders in the Building on Disney+. It was really funny. They only have four episodes on there so I hope more arrive soon (I think the first season is ten episodes). It has Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: September 13, 2021, 02:41:13 PM »

I watched Only Murders in the Building on Disney+. It was really funny. They only have four episodes on there so I hope more arrive soon (I think the first season is ten episodes). It has Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez.

I watched the first three episodes this weekend and really enjoyed it! I like all of the characters - they already have depth and feel very well developed and distinct early on. Excited to see where it goes. I think new episodes come out every Tuesday (and it's on Hulu for anyone who doesn't have Disney+).
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: September 13, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »

I want to watch that but don't want to add yet another streaming service. Bummer. Looks funny.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: September 13, 2021, 04:43:21 PM »

I watched the first three episodes this weekend and really enjoyed it! I like all of the characters - they already have depth and feel very well developed and distinct early on. Excited to see where it goes. I think new episodes come out every Tuesday (and it's on Hulu for anyone who doesn't have Disney+).

Awesome! Can't wait for the next episode. It's such a great show.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: September 14, 2021, 01:43:48 AM »

Thanks for the recommendation; this sounds fun!

I found myself watching the LuLaRoe documentary on Amazon and whoo-boy it was FASCINATING!!  I don't even have any connection to LLR, not my style, but that didn't matter.  It was surprisingly riveting!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: September 14, 2021, 02:21:07 AM »

Thanks for the recommendation; this sounds fun!

I found myself watching the LuLaRoe documentary on Amazon and whoo-boy it was FASCINATING!!  I don't even have any connection to LLR, not my style, but that didn't matter.  It was surprisingly riveting!

I just added it to my watchlist today - it sounds fascinating!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: September 14, 2021, 02:40:09 AM »

I'll be eager to hear what you think!  Grin  It's SO GOOD!! 
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1045 on: September 19, 2021, 06:42:20 AM »

Iíll try lularoe!

I saw a fascinating documentary last night, in Spanish with English subtitles: The Silence of Others, about the lingering effects of the Franco regime long after the dictatorís death. I had never heard of it, but there is a Spanish law on the books that legislates collective amnesia about the Franco years and beyond. Itís called Forgetting and itís official. What made me sit up was that King Filipe said something about it, that itís there to keep the peace post Franco.

So I went down 20th century Spanish rabbit holes last night. When I visited in 87 and 2011, i saw nothing that caught my eye about those years. I wasnít paying attention, either, to be honest.

Fascinating.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1046 on: September 19, 2021, 08:10:15 PM »

That's very intriguing!  Where did you watch that documentary?  I'd love to see it, and I could definitely use it in my history classes too!

I watched the documentary on Amazon last night called "the woman who wasn't there" about the woman who falsely claimed to be a 9/11 survivor/widow.  Fascinating!! 

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1047 on: September 29, 2021, 05:51:20 AM »

I've started Lucifer but I don't quite like it.
I have this strange feeling, maybe it's guilt, it's the antithesis with my religion because I do believe in God and, of course, I support freedom in the art field but I don't think the series it's for me. I have watched 6 episodes so far but I don't feel comfortable at all.
I'm not that moral nor a good Christian but I don't think I can keep watching.

Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1048 on: September 30, 2021, 07:16:12 AM »

I started watching on Netflix a series called The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwall based on this books called the Saxon Series.  I really got into this series and love seeing Alfred the Great so now researching this English King who dreamed of a an England. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1049 on: September 30, 2021, 04:24:58 PM »

Such great recommendations all around...
And here I am with happy tears of gratitude in my eyes, because Disney+ has the complete series of the Golden Girls in english...been binge-watching them ever since my daughter told me about it...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: