Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 327080 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: February 24, 2022, 12:40:27 AM »

I watched the first two Miss Maisel episodes.  Still very good but a littler darker than other seasons.

It's funny that you say that, because I did start the first episode and turned it off after a few minutes...couldn't decide if I just wasn't in the mood, but something seemed a little different/off.  I'm glad to know that it is a little darker so I can adjust my expectations!
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: February 24, 2022, 12:54:21 AM »

I watched the first season and lost interest by the time season two came around. Only got through ep 1 of S2. Her comedy seems to only be getting up on stage and ranting about her husband and very little actual funny stuff.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: February 24, 2022, 12:56:46 AM »

Last season she was abruptly fired from a worldwide comedy show so sheís supposed to be bitter right now and then Iím sure there will be a happier redemption arc later on lol
I like watching for the fashion and furniture as well  Champagne
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: February 24, 2022, 02:21:51 AM »

The Blacklist.  Man, I love James Spader.

Itís funny, itís dark, itís tragic, itís romantic now and then.  And it is a wild, wild ride.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: February 24, 2022, 03:39:22 AM »

Gilded Age by Julian Fellows of Downton Abbey.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: February 24, 2022, 09:53:51 PM »

Just finished watching the third season of ``Succession'' on HBO. It's allegedly a fictionalized account of the struggles within the Murdoch family media empire. I have to say that I worked for a publisher once who was the very image of Kendall Roy in all his most loathesome ways. And it's really fun to watch Kieran Culkin chew up the scenery.

Also watching Gilded Age. The dialogue is wooden compared to Downton Abbey, I feel. But the costumes are great, and Christine Baranski is so good at being arch. She doesn't need to say a single word. I forget which one of Meryl Streep's daughters has the ingenue role. She's pretty pretty but not quite up to the role yet, in my opinion.
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: February 24, 2022, 10:05:25 PM »

Watching "The Gilded Age" too, but mostly for the costuming. I had never heard of Carrie Coon, but am loving her.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: February 24, 2022, 10:35:43 PM »

Itís funny, itís dark, itís tragic, itís romantic now and then.  And it is a wild, wild ride.

Weíve been watching it since it started on TV. Love Spader!
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: March 03, 2022, 12:30:40 AM »

Weíve been watching it since it started on TV. Love Spader!

Secret

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: March 03, 2022, 09:15:37 AM »

I watched the first two Miss Maisel episodes.  Still very good but a littler darker than other seasons.

It's funny that you say that, because I did start the first episode and turned it off after a few minutes...couldn't decide if I just wasn't in the mood, but something seemed a little different/off.  I'm glad to know that it is a little darker so I can adjust my expectations!
Me too!
I watched a few minutes but then turned it off because I wasn't in the mood and I didn't get it was "musical" - maybe it isn't?
I've seen random scenes online and I like it but whatching the episode I said "not now".

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: March 03, 2022, 07:49:30 PM »

The 3rd and 4th episodes are
Much better
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: March 16, 2022, 02:30:03 PM »

Dont look up on Netflix

Yes this is jow we became i 1m afraid

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: March 16, 2022, 11:49:00 PM »

I'm thinking about starting "Mad Men."  Anyone watched it and recommend it?  Or disappointed in how it turned out and recommend not wasting my time?
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: March 16, 2022, 11:54:00 PM »

I'm thinking about starting "Mad Men."  Anyone watched it and recommend it?  Or disappointed in how it turned out and recommend not wasting my time?

I binged it a few years ago. I remember enjoying the first couple of seasons but then started to get bored after awhile.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Humongous Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: March 16, 2022, 11:54:10 PM »

Iíve watched the entire series probably 3 times. Itís very good.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: