Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV series / shows have you been watching lately?  (Read 297886 times)
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1200 on: June 05, 2022, 05:57:18 PM »

I just watched “Who Rules the World”, a Chinese wuxan drama. Started off good, spent too much time on a boring plot, and rushed the ending  Thumb down

Also watching “Obi-won”, of course 
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1201 on: June 15, 2022, 07:49:42 PM »

Anybody watched "The Thing About Pam" with Renee Zellweger?  Can't decide if it will be worth continuing or not; it seems so over the top.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1202 on: June 15, 2022, 09:12:32 PM »

Anybody watched "The Thing About Pam" with Renee Zellweger?  Can't decide if it will be worth continuing or not; it seems so over the top.

No. It made me so disappointed/mad that in 2022, we still have actresses in fat suits. You can't tell me that there's not a talented, heavier woman that would have knocked that role out of the park.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1203 on: June 15, 2022, 09:16:18 PM »

It's really good. We watched the whole thing and Renee is excellent. After watching I did some research and it was a kangaroo court. It was insane that people took Pam at her word.What an awful person.

Been watching The Time Traveler's Wife.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1204 on: June 17, 2022, 10:03:22 PM »

It's really good. We watched the whole thing and Renee is excellent. After watching I did some research and it was a kangaroo court. It was insane that people took Pam at her word.What an awful person.

Been watching The Time Traveler's Wife.

I’m watching TTTW too. Only 3 episodes in but I like it.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1205 on: June 19, 2022, 01:51:46 PM »

I have started the series of The Newsreader. So far so good.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1206 on: June 23, 2022, 02:05:03 PM »

Mist and The Maiden (La Niebla y la Doncella).  A Spanish thriller series, quite good.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1207 on: June 23, 2022, 03:35:10 PM »

Mist and The Maiden (La Niebla y la Doncella).  A Spanish thriller series, quite good.

Even just the name of the show is quite alluring...makes me want to watch it!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: