Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine  (Read 27027 times)
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 07:19:39 PM »

Well, I hadn't noticed anything about her eyes before, but from those pics of yours Lena, I'd say there's no doubt she uses aqua tinted lenses.

And why not?  It's natural enough to change your eye color if you want to change your hair color and skin color as well.   Cool

But the sun bed mania is really dangerous - that's where she has gone overboard...never thought I'd say it but she should take a leaf out of Mosh's book on that one!   Laugh bounce
patricia07

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 07:30:08 PM »

Mosh has gone too far, there must be a healthy medium.
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:09 PM »

I am amused by the two counties (?) of which she is Duchess, Gastrickland and Hagland (?).  Is this prime Swedish dairy country?   Laugh bounce
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 10:29:09 AM »

::)Promoting the dairy industry with her assets? Good thought, what a selfless and altruistic soul.... Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »

She is a lovely girl but her tan looks fake. She didn't get her mother's Brazilian skin, she should stop tanning like it.
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 10:29:04 PM »

Now I have read that as her parents are in Japan, her sister is in Turkey and her brother somewhere else, Madeleine is Regent of Sweden for a week. Thinking

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »

Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend Jonas Bergstrom on ski vacations in th Alps
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 08:10:33 AM »

King Carl Gustaf Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine applause during the premiere of the ballet "Cendrillon" at the Royal Opera in Stockholm
http://www.anp-photo.com/...Picture=5720308&pos=1
http://www.anp-photo.com/...Picture=5715729&pos=5
http://www.anp-photo.com/...Picture=5715714&pos=7
http://www.anp-photo.com/...Picture=5715713&pos=8

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »

She's 25 Clown
http://www.ppe-agency.com...ch=10-06-2007%20Stockholm

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:39 PM »

Madeline looks much nicer when she holds off on the tanning.
gpanr5

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »

http://www.anp-photo.com/...Picture=5715729&pos=5

She has beautiful blue eyes!
Miepie

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »

Madeline looks much nicer when she holds off on the tanning.

I agree.

For some reason I very often find Madeleine very cheap-looking.. The last time she looked truely beautifull, she was 15 years old; with her own  colour hair and her own colour skin. Really beautifull.  Thumb up

Funny is; natural looking is not neciserally better looking IMO.. lots of woman look better with a fake hair colour; for example Maxima and Mette-marit look alot better with their 'new' haircolours IMO.  Grin But Madeleine has to stick to her natural colour(s) (both hair and skin) IMO.
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 11:44:44 PM »

Im pretty sure, that she was wearing contacts in this pic. She needs them anyway...and so she is often using ones, that are providing an more impressive shade of blue than the one, Pappa Calle could provide with his genes.
Together with her tan all year round, her heavily bleached teeth and yellow dyed hair, this is resulting in a composition, that many ppl are describing as extremely beautiful, and me with...well, an other word Wink

I agree.

For some reason I very often find Madeleine very cheap-looking.. The last time she looked truely beautifull, she was 15 years old; with her own  colour hair and her own colour skin. Really beautifull. 

Funny is; natural looking is not neciserally better looking IMO.. lots of woman look better with a fake hair colour; for example Maxima and Mette-marit look alot better with their 'new' haircolours IMO.   But Madeleine has to stick to her natural colour(s) (both hair and skin) IMO.

I couldnt agree more. Sometimes Im wondering, if Im maybe so negative towards her style these days, because Ive watched the RF for so long and still remember the very beautiful and most of all natural teenager Madeleine.
But then again...there are many Swedes, who must know her also for that long, and who are extremely approving of her style.  Thinking
gpanr5

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 11:46:13 PM »

Im pretty sure, that she was wearing contacts in this pic. She needs them anyway...and so she is often using ones, that are providing an more impressive shade of blue than the one, Pappa Calle could provide with his genes.
Together with her tan all year round, her heavily bleached teeth and yellow dyed hair, this is resulting in a composition, that many ppl are describing as extremely beautiful, and me with...well, an other word Wink

Wow, did not know that.  Thanks!  Smiley
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 11:50:37 PM »

She does looks trashy alot of the times, which is a sham since she can look chic when she wants to- like the noble. Was she voted Sweden's sexiest woman or most beautiful?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: