Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Laurent and family  (Read 47661 times)
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 04:23:03 PM »

You know, hell is probably going to freeze over when I say this, but Laurie looks almost human in the photos with his children.  He actually appears to be having a good time with them, and the kids seem to be enjoying him, as well.  You don't suppose he has a kinder side after all, do you?
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51:46 PM »

You know, hell is probably going to freeze over when I say this, but Laurie looks almost human in the photos with his children.  He actually appears to be having a good time with them, and the kids seem to be enjoying him, as well.  You don't suppose he has a kinder side after all, do you?

Star we're all agreed that Claire is normal, and not a gold digger, they do look happy together , she was like a bear when the press were after him, he looks like he enjoys being a dad and the kids look relaxed and happy with him , so all points to a nice if slighty eccentric man!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 09:10:08 PM »

He does look quite comfortable around the (very cute) kids. Very nice to see Smiley I can imagine that being #3 in the Belgian RF can't always have been easy - especially if the parents weren't (always?) happy together. Maybe that explains his excentricities?
bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »

I agree with you. There is the public persona and then the family man. Believe me, i agree with her sticking to her vows but this is a woman that has shown that she ca be a bear if she isnt happy. If she was REALLY miserable, she would've jumped ship a long time ago or shown some sign of grief and unhappiness about being married to laurent. Haven't seen that.

They seem to be connected and protective of each other, through thick and thin. Know people who would've divorced for much less.
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »

I didn't know he was involved in a skiing accident some weeks ago. He seems to be in abit of
  trouble with the palace too.                                   

http://www.examiner.com/a...ing-to-angry-belgian-king 

http://www.bangkokpost.co...ince-injured-while-skiing

http://www.foxnews.com/wo...iing-vacation-in-austria/                             

Princess Claire seems to put with a lot but as other posters here have said she knew what she was getting
   into and although she may or may not be a gold digger she obviously values her HRH Title !!!

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 11:32:16 PM »

Does anyone have photos of Laurent and Claire's house/s? I'm curious to see where they live...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 01:26:11 AM »

Does anyone have photos of Laurent and Claire's house/s? I'm curious to see where they live...

Here you go:

http://www.theroyalforums...ntine-tervuren-18872.html

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »

Here you go:

Thanks Pixiecat Star
It looks like a comfortable, good-sized family home; very unpretentious for royalty.
bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 08:59:02 PM »

Here you go:

Thanks Pixiecat Star
It looks like a comfortable, good-sized family home; very unpretentious for royalty.

Tervuren is quite high end yet discreet and w/ quality (woods nearby). Lucky them!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 11:18:58 PM »

Here you go:

Thanks Pixiecat Star

I was surprised when I saw it.  It's a very nice house, but it doesn't scream "royals live here".  IIRC, Astrid's house is also like that.
Makreel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 05:31:17 PM »

Princess Claire of Belgium pictured during a visit to an exposition of amaryllis flowers, Friday 26 April 2013 at the 'Chateau de Beloeil' castle in Beloeil.

Belga
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »

I've always kind of liked Claire.  She has the patience of a saint.  Life with Laurent cannot be easy, and she doesn't strike me as a gold-digger.  Her hair looks cute in that little flippy style.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 09:44:35 PM »

I've always kind of liked Claire.  She has the patience of a saint.  Life with Laurent cannot be easy, and she doesn't strike me as a gold-digger.  Her hair looks cute in that little flippy style.
I'm also guessing that she's intelligent; I don't believe land surveying is an easy profession.
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 07:57:04 PM »

This is an arranged marriage probably...she could fix the nose... And put him on diet....
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 08:16:09 PM »

This is an arranged marriage probably...she could fix the nose... And put him on diet....

I wouldn't think so for one minute. Claire looked stunning on her wedding day and he was emotional , true love I think , although it's hard to see. Laurent doesn't get good press and there is a negativity around him, but Claire was like a bulldog defending her man. So his a few pound overweight as we say here , sure what harm , we're not going to be carrying the coffin . Her nose gives her face character, and this bland one for all nose doesn't suit most people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: