Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Jackson dating a Kuwaiti princess  (Read 8580 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2013, 12:29:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxVboHkFMM

http://www.huffingtonpost...son-dating_n_3023088.html

Prince Jackson was spotted out on a date with Remi Alfalah, who is believed to be a Kuwaiti princess.

Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »

Money attracts money?
Chrissie

Medium Member

Eleanor, Queen of Badassery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 01:46:59 PM »

At least she'll have an easy time selling him to her family. "Look, I'm dating a prince! And he's the son of a king!"
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 02:11:07 PM »

Money attracts money?
I thought mj was broke and in millions of debt, is the father's debt get transferred to children in USA or his children don't have to pay a single dime to anyone? Are they receiving money from his CD sales now or that is going to pay mj's debt?
Fifster

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »

MJ's estate is actually doing very well. Since his death, his estate has made quite of bit of money off his image. Cirque du Soleil had an MJ tour, his albums sold pretty well after he died plus his last movie was released after his death. I think MJ also owned a catalogue that contained the Beatles' songs and was worth quite a bit. Last I heard, his estate was worth something like $500 million. Safe to say, his children will be taken care off the rest of their lives
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 08:58:07 AM »

beautiful girl, but there are thousands of Kuwaiti girls living off the diwani entitlements. Everybody in Kuwait knows a prince or princess there. It is pretty common. There aren't special. They just have a lot more perks and cashola to slosh about it!

The truth will eventually be revealed!
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »

I wonder if when MJ's kids look in the mirror, they can, by any stretch of the imagination, actually believe MJ was their biological father?
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 03:12:29 AM »

I wonder if when MJ's kids look in the mirror, they can, by any stretch of the imagination, actually believe MJ was their biological father?

I'm sure they can. My father is black and my mother is white and I have very fine dark blonde hair and a pale complexion. It's entirely plausible to believe those are his children.
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:23:18 AM »

I'm sure they can. My father is black and my mother is white and I have very fine dark blonde hair and a pale complexion. It's entirely plausible to believe those are his children.
l'm surprised they haven't gotten around to give the youngest child a real name - blanket? WT*?
 MJ was a sick sick man to name a person blanket.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:15:20 AM by dbc » Logged
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 11:53:36 AM »

l'm surprised they haven't gotten around to give the youngest child a real name - blanket? WT*?
 MJ was a sick sick man to name a person blanket.

Laugh bounce

I read the oldest son's name is Michael Jackson Jr. and the younger one is Prince Michael Jackson II (because MJ's material grandfather was named Prince, Prince Albert actually lol) but for some reason, he gave the older son the nickname Prince and they called the little one Blanket as a nickname when he was a little baby. I feel bad for him because the nickname has stuck, I hope he decides on a different name.
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 08:34:12 PM »

I think they broke up;

He's got to be Startin' Somethin': Prince Jackson shares a sweet kiss with new girlfriend on a date at a fairground http://www.dailymail.co.u...irlfriend-fairground.html

honeybunny

Muted
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 07:22:42 AM »

You must be a total knockout!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: