Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 531405 times)
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3045 on: December 26, 2016, 10:27:19 PM »

I don't know. I just could imagine they might have/expect a second one because Katarina turned two on December 22nd😕
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3046 on: December 26, 2016, 10:37:20 PM »

I don't know. I just could imagine they might have/expect a second one because Katarina turned two on December 22nd😕

If they're following their religious beliefs, and if all parts are working normally, she'll be pregnant very soon. 
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3047 on: December 27, 2016, 08:38:48 AM »

I, too, was hoping we'd see some Christmas photos of the families. Maybe soon?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3048 on: December 27, 2016, 08:41:08 PM »

I, too, was hoping we'd see some Christmas photos of the families. Maybe soon?

They usually don't release any photos of their Christmases.  They didn't even release an announcement that MC had given birth, so unless someone does something on social media like Katie has done with Magdalena's birth, we won't see them unless they do something very public like visit the Vatican or an event with the Lux cousins.   
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3049 on: December 28, 2016, 02:07:20 PM »

Thanks for the information, Pixiecat  Beer

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3050 on: December 28, 2016, 05:18:12 PM »

Thanks for the information, Pixiecat  Beer

You're welcome!  This is one family that I wish we saw more of-especially now that there are several grandchildren. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3051 on: December 29, 2016, 12:48:37 AM »

Well, well, well...ask and ye shall receive. 

http://www.noblesseetroya...rie-astrid-de-luxembourg/

Magdalena looks just like Maria-Stella did when she was that age. 

And here's a very cute picture of Magdalena photobombing the Pope (taken in November):

lilyrose

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3052 on: December 29, 2016, 08:39:04 PM »

Magdalena looks exactly like Imre, at least with the eyes. I guess time will tell how his features will look on a little girl.  Nerves
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3053 on: December 29, 2016, 09:45:38 PM »

Magdalena looks exactly like Imre, at least with the eyes. I guess time will tell how his features will look on a little girl.  Nerves

Hopefully they'll look much better on her.  Marie-Astrid and Marie-Christine also seem to have the same face as Imre, and they are pleasant looking people, IMO. 
fleurdelys19

Ignore
« Reply #3054 on: January 06, 2017, 09:27:23 PM »

Hello. I am new here and I would like to start by wishing all members a great 2017 Smiley

A while back I was doing some online research on Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sissi) which led me to Archduke Imre and his wife Kathleen. I had the opportunity of watching the YouTube video where Archduke Carl Christian gave the speech during the wedding reception. He came across as a snob and I felt sorry for Kathleen and her family. Also, the fact she had no diamond jewelry lent to her to the pre-wedding ball or the wedding itself spoke volumes regarding the way Imre's family sees her. Adelaide did wear a diamond tiara to her wedding, which was lent to her by Imre's family. Well, this is what I've read, please correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea how it works but since Marie Astrid is sister to Grand Duke Henry they could have worked out with the embassy for a diamond tiara to be brought into the US so that Katie could have worn it. Either it was too complicated to do it or they thought Katie was not good enough to wear a piece of their jewels. She did wear the antique veil but Adelaide had the tiara as well. And I've never seen a photo of Imre's sister Marie Christine with Katie (Marie was absent during the wedding). One more thing was the absence of Katie parents during Maria Stella's christening. Is Imre that broke? He could have bought plane tickets for his wife's parents to be there and share the joy during such important occasion. But then again, no effort on anyone's part in fear of the Walkers mingling with higher ranking royals.

I'm not running to Kathleen's defense as she did a few things that might have raised some eyebrows. But on the other hand I don't agree with the way that family seems to look down on her. She and Imre seem to be happy and they form a beautiful family with their darling girls. But I think Katie is living in a royalty bubble. She probably thought she was going to have access to all kinds of jewels and designer clothes, live in a palace with servants, etc. But it didn't happen. As many on here have pointed out, she uses a title "of Austria", the same country that made such titles illegal.

Thanks so much for letting me vent Smiley I love it here and I truly enjoy reading all the posts Smiley

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3055 on: January 06, 2017, 09:31:08 PM »

I guess we never know the true relationship between families. It could be Kathleen has done things his family disapprove of or she could be pushing them away.

Or she might not have wanted to wear a tiara for her wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if they as a couple are just ordinary in terms of their income so paying for flights for her family back and forth could be too expensive.
fleurdelys19

Ignore
« Reply #3056 on: January 06, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »

I guess we never know the true relationship between families. It could be Kathleen has done things his family disapprove of or she could be pushing them away.

Or she might not have wanted to wear a tiara for her wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if they as a couple are just ordinary in terms of their income so paying for flights for her family back and forth could be too expensive.

Yes, I agree. However I'm under the impression she loooooves the title thing. Yet she could be a very simple person and not care about jewels.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3057 on: January 07, 2017, 06:07:27 PM »

Welcome Fleurdelys!  Star

I also think she loves the idea of the title.  If she didn't care about it, we wouldn't have had all those articles written about her by her friends with blogs, and she certainly wouldn't have contacted the Indian press to publicize their honeymoon.  If a title wasn't a big deal, she wouldn't have signed "of Austria" and used the Archducal title on the birth announcement. 

I am curious about how often her parents come to visit her in Europe.  They've still got kids at home, but the older kids are definitely old enough to watch the younger kids if the parents wanted to visit; or, her mother could visit since the younger kids aren't babies needing a mother around 24/7 to breastfeed them.  The youngest is probably around 10 by now.  I think they're probably just middle class people with a lot of kids, so their budget may not allow for European travel. 

Marie-Christine and her husband were at the wedding.  I recall seeing pictures of them at the church.  IIRC, when their Knot wedding site was visible to the public, it stated that MC's son Leopold was going to be in the wedding.  Leopold didn't travel with them to the US, and certainly wasn't in the wedding, so I'm not sure what happened that kept him home (and I think they were living in Argentina at the time, so it wasn't like Leo was unable to fly).  I've never seen a picture or video with MC and Katie interacting with each other, so it wouldn't surprise me if MC didn't like Katie.  She seems like she's kind of snobby like her father, but that's just my opinion based on pictures I've seen.

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3058 on: January 08, 2017, 12:39:41 AM »

I wholeheartedly disagree with Kathleen's politics and views on abortion and other very conservative views but their niblets are darned cute.
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3059 on: January 14, 2017, 11:04:02 PM »

Anybody know when is the Galitzine/Pollitt wedding set to be?
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: