Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 994800 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3570 on: January 20, 2021, 10:46:59 PM »

She's beautiful.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3571 on: January 20, 2021, 11:07:43 PM »

Btw since they've four daughters now, I wonder, if Katie is being pressured to birth a son.

So far from the male line of AD Rudolf in the last generation there're only daughters born. CC's brother Rudolphe has quite a few sons, but only one of them (also called CC) is married (and has four daughters as well). The others probably won't marry at all as they seem to be very religious (I believe some of them already joined orders)

Now Imre and Katie have four daughters, Christophe and Adelaide two.

I hope I'm wrong, but I could see CC being angry.

But hey his eldest daughter has three sons, almost so nature told him - suck it up.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3572 on: January 20, 2021, 11:51:46 PM »

Archduchess Cecilia is truly precious!  Curtsey Curtsey Curtsey Curtsey
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3573 on: January 21, 2021, 01:30:52 AM »

Four girls! Good luck to Imre - he's quite outnumbered at this point but I bet he doesn't mind. Congratulations to them on a healthy baby. I love the name Cecilia!
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3574 on: January 21, 2021, 01:40:10 AM »

That is a truly adorable baby and I love the name.

Btw since they've four daughters now, I wonder, if Katie is being pressured to birth a son.

So far from the male line of AD Rudolf in the last generation there're only daughters born. CC's brother Rudolphe has quite a few sons, but only one of them (also called CC) is married (and has four daughters as well). The others probably won't marry at all as they seem to be very religious (I believe some of them already joined orders)

But hey his eldest daughter has three sons, almost so nature told him - suck it up.

It does almost feel pointed, that his daughter has three sons and his sons have 6 girls between them with Gabriella having a daughter as well.

I would hope Kathleen isn't being blamed for not having a son or being pressured to keep going. I shouldn't think so, they made it explicitly clear when they married that they were following the church's teachings on sex and birth control, so a big family is what they get and what they want and they can't try sex selection either. They might have a boy if they end up with another couple of babies and they don't seem to have trouble getting pregnant. But they have 4 gorgeous little girls and are very lucky. As are the grandparents.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3575 on: January 21, 2021, 07:40:56 AM »

Aaah such a cutie pie  I also like the name. Congratulations to the parents; older sisters and further family and friends.

Well, as a devote (conservative) Catholics Kathleen and Imre propably don't use anti conceptive, besides the accepted ones. My family is also Catholic (I am originally raised as one). But in comparison to the facade tge Habsburg show, my family is (very) progressive in their views and such.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3576 on: January 21, 2021, 08:14:31 AM »

A long and happy life to little Cecilia  Champagne
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3577 on: January 21, 2021, 05:17:30 PM »

It does almost feel pointed, that his daughter has three sons and his sons have 6 girls between them with Gabriella having a daughter as well.

I would hope Kathleen isn't being blamed for not having a son or being pressured to keep going. I shouldn't think so, they made it explicitly clear when they married that they were following the church's teachings on sex and birth control, so a big family is what they get and what they want and they can't try sex selection either. They might have a boy if they end up with another couple of babies and they don't seem to have trouble getting pregnant. But they have 4 gorgeous little girls and are very lucky. As are the grandparents.

In 2021 I don't believe that even the Hapsburgs would blame anyone Imre/Katie or Christoph/Adelaide for not having a son or a daughter Marie Christine/Rodolphe    a daughter. I believe that it's likely that they consider each grandchild to be precious.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3578 on: February 13, 2021, 03:39:42 AM »

According to nobiliana, Christoph and Adelaide had a son named Josef late last year.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3579 on: February 13, 2021, 04:41:24 AM »

As it is the sperm of the father and not the egg of the mother that determines gender then if any "blame" was being apportioned then it could not be towards Kathleen. One would hope that every child is welcomed irrespective and that "old school" outdated values re the passing on of family name etc are but a distant memory  . . . .  Thumb down
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3580 on: February 13, 2021, 11:36:38 AM »

According to nobiliana, Christoph and Adelaide had a son named Josef late last year.

Yes indeed. Congratulations!
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3581 on: February 13, 2021, 11:50:02 PM »

Yes indeed. Congratulations!

Congratulations on Archduke Josef! Josef (Joseph) is a significant name in the imperial family.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3582 on: February 24, 2021, 09:26:35 AM »

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3583 on: February 24, 2021, 09:43:11 AM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3584 on: February 24, 2021, 09:49:42 AM »

As it is the sperm of the father and not the egg of the mother that determines gender then if any "blame" was being apportioned then it could not be towards Kathleen. One would hope that every child is welcomed irrespective and that "old school" outdated values re the passing on of family name etc are but a distant memory  . . . .  Thumb down

Even with that knowledge thinking patterns could be crazy.

I recently heard a story of a woman who wanted a child. But she and her husband couldn't get pregnant (I know only female can get pregnant). If I understood it correct it was thought the woman "to blame". She proved those people wrong or her current partner is really potent. Because after the divorce she got together with a former boyfriend of her again and within notime she was pregnant (and the child is cherished by both parents).
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: