Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 231   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 677652 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3240 on: April 13, 2018, 10:19:26 PM »

Yesterday Imre graced the people of Christendom College with his presence.  

I'm pretty sure Katie is pregnant again.  And if she is not, then she needs to burn this dress.

https://www.flickr.com/ph...3311712/with/39625412510/

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:31:51 PM by pixiecat » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3241 on: April 14, 2018, 03:13:10 AM »

Yesterday Imre graced the people of Christendom College with his presence.  

I'm pretty sure Katie is pregnant again.  And if she is not, then she needs to burn this dress.

https://www.flickr.com/ph...3311712/with/39625412510/

I think you’re right on both counts. She’s pregnant and that dress is awful.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3242 on: April 14, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »

Oh god she's found her people. Zombies who share an intolerant approach to faith and won't call her out on her shite. She must be in heaven.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3243 on: April 14, 2018, 08:54:53 PM »

he just makes the hair on my neck stand up - both of them actually do.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:03:28 PM by PeDe » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3244 on: April 15, 2018, 03:42:43 AM »

he just makes the hair on my neck stand up - both of them actually do.

I just want to pull her aside and teach her how to properly wear that wrap. It’s so awkward; like she took a lesson from Linus.

Oh god she's found her people. Zombies who share an intolerant approach to faith and won't call her out on her shite. She must be in heaven.

I’ve no doubt she’s jealous of the students at that school. I suspect she’d have gone there if she could afford it.  Star
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3245 on: April 15, 2018, 03:52:34 PM »

I forgot all about them............wonder if she feels it was all worth it and if she is happy??
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3246 on: April 15, 2018, 05:50:06 PM »

I forgot all about them............wonder if she feels it was all worth it and if she is happy??

I suspect she is very happy.  They seem like decent parents, despite the creepiness factor.  She married a guy who is from a wealthy family-she was not from a wealthy family.  She's got two (maybe now three) cute kids-she was going to end up having a bunch of kids anyway, regardless of whomever she married; and if she stayed in her Cincinnati fundamentalist Catholic universe, she would never have married a wealthy guy. She would have ended up with eight or more kids and lived a lower middle-class/lower class life. She's gotten to travel all over the world, and she still sees her face published in religious fundamentalist news media.  I think she thinks she's hit the jackpot.

Of course, she wakes up to that creepy guy every morning, and she can't harass women on the sidewalks in front of clinics anymore, so that's a sacrifice she's had to make.  Thinking
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3247 on: April 15, 2018, 06:09:41 PM »

I think she’s happy too. I also think she’s genuinely attracted to Imre.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3248 on: April 15, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »

I think she’s happy too. I also think she’s genuinely attracted to Imre.

I think you're right.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3249 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:43 AM »

Were you guys aware that the Habsburgers schemed their way into royalty.

Watched a great factual documentation on German TV last night, and it was proven that they forged the Great Charter of Freedom, *Privilegium maius*, in 1358/59 that was commissioned by Duke Rudolf IV and intended to secure certain privileged rights for Austria and its rulers within the Holy Roman Empire.

The Habsburgers were excluded from the circle of electoral princes in the Golden Bull of Emperor Charles IV of the House of Luxembourg. The Habsburgs needed to be in the circle of electoral princes, because these families chose the king!

Rudolf had monks/scribes who forged the whole document and also the golden seal. There is a very interesting article written about it by Martin Mutschlechner

-- "The first Habsburg on the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, Rudolf I, had already endeavoured to retain the crown for his family and found a ruling dynasty. Nevertheless, several attempts were necessary before the Swabian counts could transform themselves into the Austrian imperial dynasty.

The newly acquired Austrian lands were intended to serve as a geopolitical basis for a permanent linkage of the crown to the House of Habsburg. However, the continuation of this plan was thwarted by the murder of Albrecht I, the energetic and able son and successor of Rudolf as overlord of the realm. Rudolf’s grandson, Frederick the Fair, was no longer able to assert himself against his rivals for the imperial crown.

The empire was shaped in the fourteenth century by the dominant position of the House of Luxembourg. The Habsburg family’s imperial ambitions experienced a further setback when they were excluded from the circle of electoral princes in the Golden Bull of Emperor Charles IV of the House of Luxembourg. Duke Rudolf IV tried to compensate for this by forging documents and insisting – at first unsuccessfully – on the title of Archduke of Austria.

It took over a hundred years, until Duke Albrecht V, for a Habsburg to assume sovereignty in the empire once again: Albrecht, as King Albrecht II, furthermore assumed the crowns of Bohemia and Hungary, the Luxembourg inheritance of his father-in-law Emperor Siegmund. However, before he was able to exploit the potential of this constellation as he died prematurely in 1439, only a year after his coronation.

Despite all setbacks, among them the renunciation of his claim to Bohemia and Hungary, his successor Frederick III from the Styrian line of the Habsburgs succeeded in securing the imperial crown for himself. From then on the crown was to remain in the House of Habsburg until the end of the empire in 1806 (with the exception of the period 1740 to 1745).

Subsequently the concerns of the empire increasingly overlapped with Habsburg dynastic power politics. Although the Holy Roman Empire was an elective monarchy (the electors continued to elect the emperor), we can de facto observe a certain element of heredity in the imperial title in the House of Habsburg: for instance, the Habsburgs saw to it that their successors were elected and crowned while still alive (‘vivente imperatore’). Under the title of ‘Roman King’ a successor automatically assumed power after the death of the emperor without having to stand in a new election.

Habsburg imperial politics were always based on the Austrian patrimonial lands, the basis of Habsburg dynastic power. The dynasty had increasingly identified itself since the fourteenth century with these lands, so it was now referred to as ‘Haus Österreich’ – the ‘House of Austria’ (Latin ‘Domus Austriae’). This was also an attempt to safeguard the unity of the House in the face of the numerous different branches within the dynasty. Even after the Habsburgs had risen to become a European great power after 1500, their connection with their Austrian roots remained, as demonstrated by the fact that the Spanish Habsburgs were generally designated as the ‘Casa d’Austria’.

As the impossibility of achieving universal imperial power in the empire in the sixteenth century became more and more obvious, the focus of Habsburg politics shifted to efforts to unify the territories ruled by the dynasty – with all their various legal and constitutional traditions – under the overall regency of the Habsburg monarchy. The ‘patchwork state’ of the Monarchia Austriaca emerged by stages from the empire, a development that finally found its culmination in the founding of the Empire of Austria in 1804.--"

Hence, she fits right into this family....

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3250 on: April 16, 2018, 04:08:56 PM »

Is it me, or does this picture of Rudolf IV look super creepy like Imre? I thought it was a joke at first.

Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3251 on: April 16, 2018, 04:38:47 PM »

The whole Habsburg family makes me cringe to be honest. Though the CrazyPants looks quite well here. Imre though... Dead
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3252 on: April 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM »

Just saw this new picture of them with their 2 daughters on a French website I follow http://www.noblesseetroya...m/larchiduc-imre-famille/
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3253 on: April 16, 2018, 05:15:33 PM »

Sweet looking girls! Their parents, especially daddy, often give me the creepes. But they look like a happy family.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3254 on: May 08, 2018, 10:33:57 PM »

Katie is pregnant again.  Due this fall according to Imre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16SR5g3kzto

Edited to add: According to Imre they are now living in Geneva.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:49:10 PM by pixiecat » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 231   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: