Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 613448 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3285 on: July 19, 2018, 09:00:47 PM »

From the FDA: "Plan B acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation). It may prevent the union of sperm and egg (fertilization). If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation)." My doctor told me about this when I considered taking it myself once.

So, all three mechanisms of action. The latter is, I understand, the main reason why it is not allowed in the Catholic church. If an egg is fertilized, then it causes a miscarriage (thus an abortion as taking it is deliberate) if you view things that way.

And whether or not that is a miscarriage is HIGHLY debatable and definitely not a debate Maria wants on this board.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3286 on: July 19, 2018, 09:08:48 PM »

The last thing to say about it, but highly conservative catholics I met stated that a fertilized egg is already considered to be a child, to be a life. And so when disabeling or destroying it would be a kind of abortion.

So back on track, anyone else also wondering when Gabriella and Henri will get married?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3287 on: July 19, 2018, 09:12:32 PM »

The last thing to say about it, but highly conservative catholics I met stated that a fertilized egg is already considered to be a child, to be a life. And so when disabeling or destroying it would be a kind of abortion.

So back on track, anyone else also wondering when Gabriella and Henri will get married?

I'm wondering IF they'll even get married at all.  Based on those weird and creepy pictures of them with their baby last fall, my money is on the 12th of never.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3288 on: July 19, 2018, 09:13:09 PM »

From the FDA: "Plan B acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation). It may prevent the union of sperm and egg (fertilization). If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation)." My doctor told me about this when I considered taking it myself once.

So, all three mechanisms of action. The latter is, I understand, the main reason why it is not allowed in the Catholic church. If an egg is fertilized, then it causes a miscarriage (thus an abortion as taking it is deliberate) if you view things that way.

And whether or not that is a miscarriage is HIGHLY debatable and definitely not a debate Maria wants on this board.

I am saying it is Catholic teaching that it is. As I said I considered taking it myself so obviously I see no problem with it.

re: Gabriella and Henri I wonder why they haven't married yet. Baby and all that...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3289 on: July 19, 2018, 09:20:44 PM »

I'm wondering IF they'll even get married at all.  Based on those weird and creepy pictures of them with their baby last fall, my money is on the 12th of never.

Bomer, I was wondering if we would have another akward wedding on display  Wink It comes across as Henri and Gabriella fooled around a bit and by accident ended up with a child....To confirm with their parents ( and background) they decided to engage.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3290 on: July 19, 2018, 09:22:44 PM »

I have no concern or judgement regarding anyone else’s body. But as a Catholic you are taught that you are always to be open to the possibility of life when having sex (as a married person) therefore no form of pill is acceptable to the church. What the pill does to prevent a baby appearing nine months later is immaterial to the church. If it stops life coming from sex forget about it.  NFP is allowable because the possibility is still there. Always. Lol.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3291 on: July 19, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »

Topic here is news on the Hapsburg family. Definitely NOT birth control and various views on abortion. Stay on topic.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3292 on: July 19, 2018, 10:00:18 PM »

Bomer, I was wondering if we would have another akward wedding on display  Wink It comes across as Henri and Gabriella fooled around a bit and by accident ended up with a child....To confirm with their parents ( and background) they decided to engage.

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I'd love for them to get married purely for the dishing opportunities.  I just don't see it happening.  And to be honest with you, if they're not in an actual relationship (and I do think this was just a hook-up), then they shouldn't marry.  It wouldn't be fair to the child to have two parents living together who aren't in a real relationship. 

I think this was just a drunken hookup by two cousins (  ). 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3293 on: July 20, 2018, 01:12:26 AM »

Progesterone does not stop implantation. I've had plenty of pts get pregnant after taking plan b because it only works 85% of the time.
I hope they do get married.
I worry about the way the baby could be treated if they don't.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3294 on: July 20, 2018, 01:27:50 AM »

I'm wondering IF they'll even get married at all.  Based on those weird and creepy pictures of them with their baby last fall, my money is on the 12th of never.

Bomer, I was wondering if we would have another akward wedding on display  Wink It comes across as Henri and Gabriella fooled around a bit and by accident ended up with a child....To confirm with their parents ( and background) they decided to engage.

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I'd love for them to get married purely for the dishing opportunities.  I just don't see it happening.  And to be honest with you, if they're not in an actual relationship (and I do think this was just a hook-up), then they shouldn't marry.  It wouldn't be fair to the child to have two parents living together who aren't in a real relationship.  

I think this was just a drunken hookup by two cousins (   ).  

A cousin of mine got his girlfriend pregnant when they were respectively about 17 and 16 years old. It was decided they were going to live together, but no marriage yet. First see if it would work. Now many years later they have 3 kids together (with not much time in between) and eventually got married. IMO it was a good idea not to get married (yet).
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3295 on: July 20, 2018, 01:51:41 AM »

Uhm - hello? Is this thing on??

Topic here is news on the Hapsburg family. In no way or form is the female reproductive system on topic here or on this board. Take it elsewhere!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3296 on: July 20, 2018, 01:55:32 AM »

Uhm - hello? Is this thing on??

Topic here is news on the Hapsburg family. In no way or form is the female reproductive system on topic here or on this board. Take it elsewhere!

You were clear.... 

I already decided to switch to on topic. In this case if there was news about Gabriella &Henri. And if they ever would get married.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3297 on: July 20, 2018, 02:13:56 AM »

When I lived in New Orleans, I briefly dated an academic who told me he was a member of the Society for the Restoration of the Habsburg Dynasty. Never did figure out if he was telling the truth or joking. After he'd had a couple of drinks, then he said it actually was the Society for the Restoration of the Habsburg chin. THAT I know was a joke. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3298 on: July 23, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »

When I lived in New Orleans, I briefly dated an academic who told me he was a member of the Society for the Restoration of the Habsburg Dynasty. Never did figure out if he was telling the truth or joking. After he'd had a couple of drinks, then he said it actually was the Society for the Restoration of the Habsburg chin. THAT I know was a joke. 

Laughing
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #3299 on: August 17, 2018, 07:46:54 AM »

Imre is heading to Galway.

http://www.advertiser.ie/...lgia-for-the-imperial-era

Galway will host European royalty on Tuesday August 21, when His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Imre de Habsbourg-Lorraine of Austria, will participate in a ceremony at Galway Cathedral honouring his great-grandfather, Blessed Karl of Austria, who, as Karl I, was the last Habsburg Emperor.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: