Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 906186 times)
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3540 on: September 25, 2020, 12:53:45 AM »

Curtains
Maybe this may be easier to find:
https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=10147.165
This is a link to page 12 of the korn wedding thread in which several members post about the video which seems to have been taken offline. Please let me know if you need help opening those posts- I’ll be more than happy to screenshoot them for you

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3541 on: September 25, 2020, 06:04:28 PM »

Curtains
Maybe this may be easier to find:
https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=10147.165
This is a link to page 12 of the korn wedding thread in which several members post about the video which seems to have been taken offline. Please let me know if you need help opening those posts- Iíll be more than happy to screenshoot them for you

Oh, Lucy - I know those, I was there for those.  I asked several times WAY back then who among us had actually seen the video.  Seemed more like some second hand accounts from non-RD-ears that view it, rather than actual RD viewing.

I included a video of the wedding speech in my earlier post (meaning, in 2020) and I struggle to find a single word, phrase, gesture or even raised eyebrow that was ďsnobbyĒ.  From anyone in Imreís family. 

For convenienceís sake:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNbp0c8nqgw

Iím looking where the introductions begin, about the 2 minute mark.  A starting toast and introduction of Imreís father, Imreís fatherís speech....seriously, I struggle to see how anything he said could remotely be construed as snobby or rude.  Maybe my standards are different but I see zero insulting going on. I see a LOT of religious integration and references to their faith.  That doesnít bother me.

But again, I see this video which IS available and CAN be viewed and thus is first hand and you know...compared against someone heard an account of a video that isnít available and that other person was pretty sure is was mean and all...

In years past all were pretty sure Stephanie Of Luxembourg was a snot who couldnít be bothered and come to find out, actual evidence came out that her MIL was totally a nightmare.  Suddenly, we find her behavior understandable.    In the past, we had second and third hand accounts of Imreís family making snotty comments during a wedding speech, and we believed it.  Here we have a video that actually shows the actual speech.

Whelp, Iíve had some political discussions that went this way, where we go to the tape and tells a different tale, but...leads me to believe that this discussion could be along those lines.  And also means it will simply end in frustration for all. 

Wishing all beautiful Fall days ahead, Iím sure they will be lovely.  Enjoy, peace out.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3542 on: September 26, 2020, 12:53:18 AM »

A thank you card from the Korns, the girls are adorable!

And of course they refer to themselves as "of Austria"  Roll Eyes

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3543 on: September 26, 2020, 01:09:56 AM »

Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead

Forget about Imreís father - Imre and Kathleen (of Austria!!!) are world class poseurs.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3544 on: September 26, 2020, 01:47:20 AM »

Curtains, Thank you for the video of Imre and Kathleen's wedding. The stained glass windows of the church are superb!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3545 on: September 26, 2020, 09:17:13 PM »

A thank you card from the Korns, the girls are adorable!

And of course they refer to themselves as "of Austria"  Roll Eyes

Yeah  Roll Eyes the hills are alive with music  Clown

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3546 on: September 26, 2020, 09:23:16 PM »

Laugh bounce  PeDe!  Star when time allows.

Indeed they are, but only Empress Zita approved tunes.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3547 on: September 26, 2020, 11:12:02 PM »

I do like personal thank you cards.
But is this fauxligraphy or just messy handwriting?
Asking for a friend.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3548 on: September 26, 2020, 11:39:20 PM »

Thatís messy handwriting?! Nerves Then I need to work on my penmanship
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3549 on: September 27, 2020, 01:02:52 AM »

I think Kathleen wrote it.  Not surprising that her penmanship is rather immature; so few people write pen to paper any more, especially in her age group and younger.
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3550 on: September 27, 2020, 07:20:10 PM »

I think Kathleen wrote it.  Not surprising that her penmanship is rather immature; so few people write pen to paper any more, especially in her age group and younger.

I'm asking this question with all sincerity:  What is an adult's handwriting supposed to look like? Because I am 46 years old and my penmanship is not much better than Kathleen's.

Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3551 on: September 27, 2020, 07:53:28 PM »

I'm asking this question with all sincerity:  What is an adult's handwriting supposed to look like? Because I am 46 years old and my penmanship is not much better than Kathleen's.

Iím younger than Kathleen and have much ďmessierĒ (more cursive?) handwriting than her. Iíve also been complimented on my cursive handwriting. So Iím genuinely wondering the same thing.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3552 on: September 28, 2020, 02:20:03 AM »

I'll admit it: My handwriting sucks too..

Iím younger than Kathleen and have much ďmessierĒ (more cursive?) handwriting than her. Iíve also been complimented on my cursive handwriting. So Iím genuinely wondering the same thing.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3553 on: September 28, 2020, 05:13:24 PM »

Someone recently posted a photo of a hand-written, cursive letter in a FB group I belong to.  One 20-something member said she couldn't read it!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3554 on: September 29, 2020, 07:07:42 PM »

Someone recently posted a photo of a hand-written, cursive letter in a FB group I belong to.  One 20-something member said she couldn't read it!

Ok that is sad.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: