Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josephine & Vincent - NEWS  (Read 15735 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »

/we have to start sometime, no?  Smiley

Mary's twins - BEGINNING IN THE NURSERY

Vincent and Josephine are started in day nursery/kindergarten

Lene Balleby confirms that "Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine are in the process of starting quietly up in the nursery/kindergarten."

The kindergarten is called 'Garnisons Sogns Menigheds Børnehave' and is the same kindergarten Isabella goes to.

Here: Garrison Parish Ward Kindergarten > > http://www.garnisonskirke...p?page=menighedsbornehave

Basic values ​​and Children's Vision
The framework should be confident and caring.
1 Children are socially immature people.
2 Children are curious in all respects.

Ad 1 - Children should learn to relate to themselves, to others and to things. We do this by creating safe and caring environment in everyday life.

Ad 2 - Children must acquire skills and experiences to investigate and experiment actively. We do this by supporting the child's own initiatives and ideas as well as through adult-led activities.

Leg and friendships
In our nursery we have chosen to prioritize play and friendships very high. Through play the child develops itself. The process and digest the impressions and experiences, as encountered in everyday life.

The game helps to:
- Develop and stimulate the child's imagination and creativity
- Develop new practices and solutions
- Teach the child about democracy and responsibility
- Develop baby's motor skills
- Visibility emotions such as joy, anger, sadness, love, etc.
- Develop intellect and language, we reinforces the child's ability to engage in the community with respect for each other's differences.

Annual and curriculum, y legal activities and traditions
> Here you can download an overview of kindergarten activities and traditions throughout the year.
Click here: http://www.garnisonskirke...i%20børnehaven%202012.pdf

> Here you can see the various activities spread over the months in the form of an "Annual cycle."
Click here: http://www.garnisonskirke...have/GArnisionårshjul.pdf

norwegianne

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:49:36 PM »

If I recall right, it is also this nursery/kindergarten that Prince Felix went to when they moved to Copenhagen from Møgeltønder around the divorce. Baby Henrik (as opposed to the big one) also attended it when they were living in Copenhagen waiting for Marie to give birth to Athena.

It's really close to Amalienborg, which is quite practical, but always leaves me with the question why they don't then continue on at a school close by as well.  Whistle

joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:04:25 AM »

/we have to start sometime, no?  Smiley

Mary's twins - BEGINNING IN THE NURSERY

Vincent and Josephine are started in day nursery/kindergarten

Lene Balleby confirms that "Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine are in the process of starting quietly up in the nursery/kindergarten."

The kindergarten is called 'Garnisons Sogns Menigheds Børnehave' and is the same kindergarten Isabella goes to.

Here: Garrison Parish Ward Kindergarten > > http://www.garnisonskirke...p?page=menighedsbornehave

Basic values ​​and Children's Vision
The framework should be confident and caring.
1 Children are socially immature people.
2 Children are curious in all respects.

Ad 1 - Children should learn to relate to themselves, to others and to things. We do this by creating safe and caring environment in everyday life.

Ad 2 - Children must acquire skills and experiences to investigate and experiment actively. We do this by supporting the child's own initiatives and ideas as well as through adult-led activities.

Leg and friendships
In our nursery we have chosen to prioritize play and friendships very high. Through play the child develops itself. The process and digest the impressions and experiences, as encountered in everyday life.

The game helps to:
- Develop and stimulate the child's imagination and creativity
- Develop new practices and solutions
- Teach the child about democracy and responsibility
- Develop baby's motor skills
- Visibility emotions such as joy, anger, sadness, love, etc.
- Develop intellect and language, we reinforces the child's ability to engage in the community with respect for each other's differences.

Annual and curriculum, y legal activities and traditions
> Here you can download an overview of kindergarten activities and traditions throughout the year.
Click here: http://www.garnisonskirke...i%20børnehaven%202012.pdf

> Here you can see the various activities spread over the months in the form of an "Annual cycle."
Click here: http://www.garnisonskirke...have/GArnisionårshjul.pdf
Thanks for starting up this thread Peeds Star Hug And it's such a relief...now poor Yrma can
spend some time focusing on her appearance, her clothing, etc. since she will have all children in school
for part of the day.  She's such a hands-on mommy, Lord knows how she gets everything done in the
course of a day!!!  Whistle Spiteful Now the poor lamb can have some free-for-herself-time Cry
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »

Thanks for starting up this thread Peeds Star Hug And it's such a relief...now poor Yrma can
spend some time focusing on her appearance, her clothing, etc. since she will have all children in school
for part of the day.  She's such a hands-on mommy, Lord knows how she gets everything done in the
course of a day!!!  Whistle Spiteful Now the poor lamb can have some free-for-herself-time Cry

I'm still surprised at how hidden the twins are. Their birth was such a major coup for Mary that I thought she would flaunt them as much as humanly possible and milk the Mother Icon image even more. Both parents seem so disconnected from the twins. Sometimes the vibe F&M give off is that Christian and Izzy are their real kids and the twins are some orphans they picked up on the street. Really odd family dynamic.
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:18:05 AM »

I'm still surprised at how hidden the twins are. Their birth was such a major coup for Mary that I thought she would flaunt them as much as humanly possible and milk the Mother Icon image even more. Both parents seem so disconnected from the twins. Sometimes the vibe F&M give off is that Christian and Izzy are their real kids and the twins are some orphans they picked up on the street. Really odd family dynamic.
Spot on assessment Snowy...you nailed it.  I think she's proud (sort of) of Vincent but I think she's
not very happy about Josie, just like she was with Isabella for quite awhile.  What a cold bitch towards her
children, I just don't understand that, ever in any woman! Real mad
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 12:37:31 AM »

Never mind the twins, does that headline on the tabloid read "is Marie pregnant again?"  Is it just because she had her hand on her belly in that photo?
Lexie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 01:49:59 AM »

Xian and Izzy are older therefore more manageable. The twins require a lot of time and energy and the parents can't possibly manage all four at a time.   If they just flaunt the twins they need to flaunt both and Josie is not cute enough to be flaunt as accessories  Shocked so they leave them both with nannies.
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 04:45:47 AM »

Slightly off-topic, but thinking about this makes my blood boil!

I wonder if Mary ever EVER gives a thought to those poor souls who manage one or several children, including multiples, without servants or nannies, who subsist on one income, govt assistance or zilch, who do not live in several palaces and wear designer clothing and jewellery and flit about the world, supposedly "working".  All this BS we read about her beauty, iconic hands-on mothering whilst working fulltime as a Princess!  Real mad Then she has the gall to preach to us about the poverty of the masturbating Africans and such, and wanders about in her Louboutins taking amusing snaps of the little brown people to show her supposed "friends" back home.
Why she even bothers to enter the portals of a Church when she obviously cares F--- all is beyond me. Sister needs a reality check, big-time!!

The twins were conceived through Mary's selfishness. Poor little buggers. She is one cold hearted, selfish bitch!!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 04:46:10 AM »

you are most welcome, honey  Hug Star  ^^^ I thought the same thing, more time to mess about by herself, and leave raising her children to others  Snare

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 04:56:54 AM »

Thanks for the thread PeDe!! Star Thumb up

The twins grow up so fast and now they're going to school. I think Christian blossomed once he goes to school, and if this school is a good one for the child's development, I think the twins will also blossom well. I know Josie has some of Izzy's spunk, but I hope that Vincent will also get that zest for life too!

All in all, an interesting development.  Banana
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 05:31:58 AM »

Starting "quietly"? With a PR announcement and articles in the press?
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »

``The twins were conceived through Mary's selfishness. Poor little buggers. She is one cold hearted, selfish bitch!!''

You know, sometimes pregnancies are accidental.  And sometimes parents genuinely want more than the heir and the spare. In my opinion, neither of those scenarios necessarily makes Mary into  a ``cold-hearted selfish bitch.''
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 09:20:29 AM »

``The twins were conceived through Mary's selfishness. Poor little buggers. She is one cold hearted, selfish bitch!!''

You know, sometimes pregnancies are accidental.  And sometimes parents genuinely want more than the heir and the spare. In my opinion, neither of those scenarios necessarily makes Mary into  a ``cold-hearted selfish bitch.''

Twin pregnancy in a family that has never had twins is most unlikely. Much more likely that this was an assisted conception. There are NO twins in Mary's family.
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 12:06:34 PM »

Thank you Hester. Let's face it, Mary was approaching 40 and a woman's fertility plummets significantly after the age of 35. She was deliberately underweight and the survival of her marriage to Fred was questionable and her role within the DRF was under threat as a result. I also recall a post here from an insider telling how bitchy Mary was when she was failing to conceive. Then, when she finally became pregnant, it's obvious she kept her weight gain at a minimum for vanity purposes, potentially compromising the health of her unborn chidren. That's why I believe that Vincent and Josephine were no accident!

That's why I said she is cold hearted. These are bandaid babies, to further embed and secure Mary's future with the DRF, come hell or high water. The twins are raised by nannies, and observing Mary's interactions with them, she could pass for some distant relative, not their mother. I cannot see any genuine warmth in her, everything seems so forced and for the benefit of the cameras.

There's no doubt in my mind the twin conception was as a result of assisted reproductive technologies. Our IVF scientist's "specialty" when 2 embryos are transferred seem to be boy/girl combinations, in fact we have a laugh about it!  Smiley
Lexie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:34 AM »

Thank you Hester. Let's face it, Mary was approaching 40 and a woman's fertility plummets significantly after the age of 35. She was deliberately underweight and the survival of her marriage to Fred was questionable and her role within the DRF was under threat as a result. I also recall a post here from an insider telling how bitchy Mary was when she was failing to conceive. Then, when she finally became pregnant, it's obvious she kept her weight gain at a minimum for vanity purposes, potentially compromising the health of her unborn chidren. That's why I believe that Vincent and Josephine were no accident!

That's why I said she is cold hearted. These are bandaid babies, to further embed and secure Mary's future with the DRF, come hell or high water. The twins are raised by nannies, and observing Mary's interactions with them, she could pass for some distant relative, not their mother. I cannot see any genuine warmth in her, everything seems so forced and for the benefit of the cameras.

There's no doubt in my mind the twin conception was as a result of assisted reproductive technologies. Our IVF scientist's "specialty" when 2 embryos are transferred seem to be boy/girl combinations, in fact we have a laugh about it!  Smiley

Great assessment! She would rather be in NYC.  After NYC she's off to WA & Max's coronation. I don't know of a mother who is willing to leave her young children for such a long period. These children mean nothing to her except Xian  Ranting
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: