Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josephine & Vincent - NEWS  (Read 65878 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2021, 02:42:54 PM »

Nice pictures for sure and funny to me that they publicize a formal roll out of monograms. I don't find Josie particularly cute but these two get along very well it seems and hopefully calm Vincent is a good foil for his sister's worst instincts. The shiny yellow pantsuit on a 10 year old amuses me for some reason. I think her hair color is lovely much prettier than her mother's. I look forward to seeing them grow into themselves him coming out of his shell and her being tempered around the edges.

Actually, I think it's annoying. She's TEN, not forty.

That said, Josie is all long-faced Donaldson (even more so than Christian), the spit of one of her aunts. Vince is going to be a hottie.

I want that pant suit but I want it in navy blue. I think would be a good look for me.

As for Josie, I think the suit being sunshine yellow works for her age. It allows her to look/feel "grown up", without it being inappropriate for a child.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »

Jose and Vincent got their own royal monogram:
https://kongehuset.dk/nyh...t-faar-kongeligt-monogram
https://kongehuset.dk/nyh...e-faar-kongeligt-monogram
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2021, 05:40:25 PM »

I actually love these photos. nice to see the twinsí personalities as well as their relationship :]

Josieís (frankly adorable) pantsuit reminds me of Lindsey Lohanís wardrobe in The Parent Trap. so I like it! delightfully vintage

Oh gosh.  I loved that movie so much when it came out, it was so sweet, & Natasha Richardson, R.I.P., so lovely!

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2021, 08:48:35 PM »

Just curious why they would need these?  They will probably not grow up to be working royals, but maybe they need monograms for some other reason?
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2021, 09:05:00 PM »

Just curious why they would need these?  They will probably not grow up to be working royals, but maybe they need monograms for some other reason?

Monograms for cooking utensils and china sets are a thing.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2021, 10:38:24 PM »

What else should a royal put onto his dark navy housepantoffels, but his monogramme?  Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2021, 12:45:50 AM »

Really?  Well, Iím going to get myself some monogrammed kitchen tongs, so I too can feel Royal while I flip fish filets.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2021, 11:52:12 PM »

Princess Josephine was not just named for her ancestress Josephine of Leuchtenberg, Queen of Sweden and Norway, but for her godmother Josephine Rechner.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2021, 08:45:26 AM »

I always imagine that it is a bit hard in the royal family when the eldest becomes monarch, the spare has to hang around until the eldest has children and then becomes a kind of redunant and everyone else is basically redunant from the start when it comes to royal life. There is a huge hierarchy in the families ... maybe they felt they needed that now to make them feel "more equal".
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2021, 06:01:44 PM »

Josephine Rechner ... Dr. Nadine Johnston ... I miss those dishing times.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2021, 01:16:55 AM »

Really?  Well, Iím going to get myself some monogrammed kitchen tongs, so I too can feel Royal while I flip fish filets.

My equally royalty-obsessed friend designs his own monograms and orders. I'm tempted to ask him to design me a monogram so I can stitch it onto tea towels and random stuff!

But I think for Josephine and Vincent it's perhaps a case of making them wanting to feel equal to their older siblings. I can't imagine Jokkes children having them (do Nikolai, Henrik, Felix have one?)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: