Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josephine & Vincent - NEWS  (Read 87320 times)
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2022, 05:05:56 PM »

Vincent is a cutie and IMO the best looking of them. He looks nice and friendly.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2022, 06:17:53 PM »

Oh man, Vincent looks like a cutie!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2022, 07:16:31 PM »

Whenever I look at Josephine, I don't know whether to cringe or salivate in anticipation of her attention seeking antics as a young adult and we all know there will be plenty.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2022, 10:26:00 PM »

Just curious why they would need these?  They will probably not grow up to be working royals, but maybe they need monograms for some other reason?

Monograms for cooking utensils and china sets are a thing.

Really?  Well, I’m going to get myself some monogrammed kitchen tongs, so I too can feel Royal while I flip fish filets.

Star

It'll come in handy when you are writing on your monogramed letterhead, of course. 

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2022, 10:35:13 PM »

Whenever I look at Josephine, I don't know whether to cringe or salivate in anticipation of her attention seeking antics as a young adult and we all know there will be plenty.

I am maintaining a tactful silence….
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2022, 01:05:32 AM »

Happy, Wonderful Birthday to Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine!  Icecream Icecream Icecream Icecream
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2022, 03:39:38 AM »

It looks like Josephine is wearing light blue shadow liner. Or she has very translucent skin? Cute puppies too.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2022, 04:58:37 AM »

I think Vincent and Josie are mini-Fred and mini-Mary.
Vincent is reserved, docile and content being in the background.
Josie clearly has an aggressive, look-at-me personality.
You can see that in this photo.

Josie is also bigger than Vincent. Fred may be taller than Mary, but he always looks smaller than Mary because he "shrinks" in public (or maybe just when he's with Mary. Mary has a masculine build and rough manners - despite the stilettos and expensive dresses.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2022, 05:04:18 AM »

^ Girls are often bigger than boys at that age.

Many happy returns  of the day, Prince and Princess  Champagne
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2022, 05:50:28 AM »

It looks like Josephine is wearing light blue shadow liner. Or she has very translucent skin? Cute puppies too.

Yeah I think she is wearing a little bit of makeup - my girls did at that age too. So did I come to think of it!
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2022, 06:20:42 AM »

Yeah I think she is wearing a little bit of makeup - my girls did at that age too. So did I come to think of it!

Thanks I couldn't quite tell it's so subtle and at my age I don't always trust my eyes.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2022, 06:29:36 AM »

Maybe it's just me, but Josie seems to have that facial...lopsidedness (for lack of a better term) that was so prominent in other Greek/Danish princesses like Marina. It's not as obvious as it was with Marina/Olga/etc... but I noted it earlier today when I was cruising the forums.

That said, Josie unfortunately has a big dose of Donaldson. Vince leans more toward Fred. We'll see in the next five years as their faces mature.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2022, 08:26:11 PM »

I think Vincent and Josie are mini-Fred and mini-Mary.
Vincent is reserved, docile and content being in the background.
Josie clearly has an aggressive, look-at-me personality.
You can see that in this photo.

Josie is also bigger than Vincent. Fred may be taller than Mary, but he always looks smaller than Mary because he "shrinks" in public (or maybe just when he's with Mary. Mary has a masculine build and rough manners - despite the stilettos and expensive dresses.

Happy birthday to them.

Josie exactly knows, who she is (and will most likely use this to her benefit later on).
RainbowUnicorn68

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2022, 08:50:43 PM »

Josephine makes me think of Theodora. She definitely takes after that side of the family.

Vincent has that delicious quality all of Joachim's children have.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2022, 12:19:42 PM »

I am trying to figure out who Vincent looks like. He definitely has his father's colouring. It is interesting that brown eyes are usually dominate over the recessive blue eyes yet none of the their children have Mary's brown eyes. Genetics is interesting.

To my understanding eye color isn't always according to the simple genetic rules (the laws of Mendel). There are more factors involved. And it is interesting to see what can come up. E.g. my mom has brown eyes, while her parents had brown and blue eyes. My dad has grey / greyblue eyes, while his parents had both grey / blue eyes (I am not certain about my grandfather, he died years before I was born). My siblings and I have all brown eyes, but with variation in intensity. And later on I got comments that my eye color isn't soley brown, that it also contains some green and/or greyish coloring. Often depending on the light and the way you look into my eyes which will prevail / be more visible.

Every person is unique, but still you can recognize specific traits / features that reminds you of his or her family members. As well as from direct family members as rather distinct ones.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: