Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frederick and Mary-14 May 2004 in Copenhagen  (Read 23688 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2013, 02:48:06 PM »

ugly design aside as far craftsmanship It's clear who ever made It lacks It did not knew both the fabric and what to do with It

It's not a pretty dress and she was not a beautiful bride

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »

Next year is F&M's 10th wedding aniversary, and look what's being made to celebrate it  Laugh bounce

Explanation here http://www.themercury.com...ry-fnj64o6u-1226720519760

Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2013, 08:43:29 PM »

An inflatable doll looking like Mary in her wedding dress?

Well, the tiara is definitely too big here...

"She isnīt wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
Mimi on Royaldish

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »

An inflatable doll looking like Mary in her wedding dress?

Well, the tiara is definitely too big here...

And doesn't she know it?  Spiteful

Hi hi. Serves her right to be p***ed off that most other royal brides had larger tiaras than she at her wedding. 
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2013, 09:16:08 PM »

Even Marie got to wear a bigger one on her wedding day !

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »

Next year is F&M's 10th wedding aniversary, and look what's being made to celebrate it  Laugh bounce

Explanation here http://www.themercury.com...ry-fnj64o6u-1226720519760
Unbeleeeeevable. I'd love to know who commissioned this. Whistle
At least this dress fits a lot better than the real one Supercontent
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2013, 09:29:06 PM »

The flowers are also a lot less messy looking.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2013, 10:38:04 AM »

Speking of Mary's tiara has it ever been stated that her wedding tiara is hers to keep.

Alex was given the A,exandrine Tiara when she married and it is now her possession. I've always thought that as a result of Alex's divorce (which the DRF knew all about before F&M's wedding day) it was decided Mary would not be given a family tiara and was given a tiara that was bought at auction. Subsequently Marie was loaned the Diamond Floral Tiara for use at official events, probably for the same reasons.

Fred owns the parure. The Midnight Tiara is Mary's? A loan when she wants it?

Anyway, is the dinky wedding tiara Mary's? Or like Marie is it loaned for her use, but in the event of a divorce would revert to the family vaults, unlike Alex's tiara? 

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2013, 12:22:32 PM »

Face doesn't look bitchy enough. Give it a couple of months and it'll show up on ebay or in your nearest St Vincent de Paul shop.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »

Face doesn't look bitchy enough. Give it a couple of months and it'll show up on ebay or in your nearest St Vincent de Paul shop.
I know! Many have posted how bitchy she looked during the wedding particularly to her bridesmaids.
Just got a reminder from watching this video from the German TV docu on the DRF women.
From 06:38-07:25 particularly the last minutes of her coming off the carriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk0rjXUAYKs

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2013, 04:56:48 AM »

I don't mean to be rude, but honestly, who buys these stupid-arse figurines?  I think of old bogan women with crocheted doilies on the backs of their chairs.

I guess it's appropriate Roll Eyes
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2013, 04:38:39 PM »

I don't mean to be rude, but honestly, who buys these stupid-arse figurines?  I think of old bogan women with crocheted doilies on the backs of their chairs.

I agree. On the other hand having dozens of Zita candles to decorate your humble abode is a much classier option.   Shop now and we'll add a special All Saint's Day candle to your order.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2013, 03:12:09 AM »

I agree. On the other hand having dozens of Zita candles to decorate your humble abode is a much classier option.   Shop now and we'll add a special All Saint's Day candle to your order.

Well, duh.  Of course Zita candles are classier.  They also serve a religious purpose, unlike this ridiculous figurine.

Oh...wait a minute!  The Church of Mary will probably send all 17 of their members out to buy these.  I guess there might also be a religious significance. Thinking

But still...they are tacky as hell.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2013, 07:34:44 AM »

Well, duh.  Of course Zita candles are classier.  They also serve a religious purpose, unlike this ridiculous figurine.

Oh...wait a minute!  The Church of Mary will probably send all 17 of their members out to buy these.  I guess there might also be a religious significance. Thinking

But still...they are tacky as hell.
Thank you. Also I do believe that everyone should be prepared for emergencies. Wouldn't you feel better during a power loss  knowing that your Zita candle is there to provide a soft glowing light? Our line of Zita inspired energy bars, vitamin water and holy water wipes are the perfect gift for any new home owner.
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »

Speking of Mary's tiara has it ever been stated that her wedding tiara is hers to keep.

Alex was given the A,exandrine Tiara when she married and it is now her possession. I've always thought that as a result of Alex's divorce (which the DRF knew all about before F&M's wedding day) it was decided Mary would not be given a family tiara and was given a tiara that was bought at auction. Subsequently Marie was loaned the Diamond Floral Tiara for use at official events, probably for the same reasons.

Fred owns the parure. The Midnight Tiara is Mary's? A loan when she wants it?

Anyway, is the dinky wedding tiara Mary's? Or like Marie is it loaned for her use, but in the event of a divorce would revert to the family vaults, unlike Alex's tiara? 

The midnight tiara is still owned by the jeweler who made it. Mary has exclusive rights to borrow.

Do we know what was paid for her wedding tiara?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: