Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lil' Henrik  (Read 15212 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 01, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »

May 4, 2013 - This Saturday, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's little Henrik will blow out 4 candles on his cake

The Little Prince Henrik of Schakenborg has discovered the world of skiing, the sea, on four wheels, on the cargo bike, on his father's shoulders, at his brothers toboggan and with his mother's confident hand in the past year.

Prince Henrik turn four on Saturday, 4 May and whether the days spent at the castle in Møgeltønder or Prince family's apartment at Amalienborg, he can be sure to be celebrated by the book.

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are showering him with love. For them, it could not go fast enough to have children together, and three weeks before their first wedding anniversary they stood with their little boy in her arms. Prince Henrik is a great little kid, harmonious and happy, but also strong-willed.

The Little Prince Henrik is trilingual. His mother speaks French with him so he can communicate with the French part of the family. His father speaks Danish with him, and in kindergarten in Møgeltønder he learns Southern Jutlandic. He is proud to be a big brother to little sister Athena, though he did not always want to share his toys with her. For she is not yet eighteen years old, so what sense does she have on cars?

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »

Beautiful child  he looks like gentle boy.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 07:31:13 PM »

May 4, 2013 - This Saturday, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's little Henrik will blow out 4 candles on his cake

The Little Prince Henrik of Schakenborg has discovered the world of skiing, the sea, on four wheels, on the cargo bike, on his father's shoulders, at his brothers toboggan and with his mother's confident hand in the past year.

Prince Henrik turn four on Saturday, 4 May and whether the days spent at the castle in Møgeltønder or Prince family's apartment at Amalienborg, he can be sure to be celebrated by the book.

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are showering him with love. For them, it could not go fast enough to have children together, and three weeks before their first wedding anniversary they stood with their little boy in her arms. Prince Henrik is a great little kid, harmonious and happy, but also strong-willed.

The Little Prince Henrik is trilingual. His mother speaks French with him so he can communicate with the French part of the family. His father speaks Danish with him, and in kindergarten in Møgeltønder he learns Southern Jutlandic. He is proud to be a big brother to little sister Athena, though he did not always want to share his toys with her. For she is not yet eighteen years old, so what sense does she have on cars?

What a darling boy, little Prins Henrik. Smiley
Thumb up

Thanks PeDe! Star (in less than 24!)
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »

Oh, he is so sweet.

Thanks for this PeDe.

Happy birthday Bette Henrik.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

Any idea where he will have his birthday party ?               And who will attend
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 06:38:04 PM »

lil' Henrik is such a cutie pie. Happy Birthday!!!! I'm sure his mommy will throw him a wonderful and fun party.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 10:30:40 AM »

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Btw, cute backpack. Cute child anyhow.
ScottishRose
Banned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Just call me the real rebel without a cause

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:07:36 PM »

Happy birthday to a cute little prince Icecream Champagne

Might I ask what is with the red spot on his earlobes. Thinking
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 09:09:13 PM »

Happy birthday to a cute little prince Icecream Champagne

Might I ask what is with the red spot on his earlobes. Thinking

A strawberry birthmark, it won't be noticeable in a few years. my eldest had one on her belly and it's gone now.
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »

What a little heart-melter!

Party time for the littles

This I could see Marie and Jokke doing, but not at the other household with 4 children

Tillykke med fødselsdagen Henrik
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 10:42:11 AM »

This boy has been gorgeous since day 1. He looks happy too, surrounded by doting parents and stepbrothers. Grin
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »

since there are no birthday photos, here are some other ones of lil' Henrik

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »

This boy has been gorgeous since day 1. He looks happy too, surrounded by doting parents and stepbrothers. Grin

I agree.  He's the cutest of all the Danish grandchildren, IMO.  He's just a darling little guy.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 07:56:10 PM »

He has always been an extremely beautiful child, who appears to be greatly loved by all his family Icecream
I think his RD "aunties" should fix him up with Estelle---what a fab couple they'd be in about 20 years! Jumping
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Our monarchy is doing just fine.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »

He has always been an extremely beautiful child, who appears to be greatly loved by all his family Icecream
I think his RD "aunties" should fix him up with Estelle---what a fab couple they'd be in about 20 years! Jumping

Ah, that would be a cute couple for sure!

Judging from Henrik's kind of pale and fragile look compared to Estelle's more cool and spunky attitude I'm putting my money on Estelle being the one wearing the trouses  Laugh bounce
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: