Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pictures of Prins Nicolas Paul Gustaf, hertig av ┼ngermanland  (Read 195275 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: June 22, 2022, 08:09:15 PM »

Lovely event. Interesting that they only took him and not all the children. I know it was his birthday or baptism present, but it was very much a children's event...
Madde looks great, she seems one of those disgustingly enviable people who can wear white pants and keep them white. The poor fairy would have gone done the slide in those white jeans and immediately sport a black bottom due to metal abrasion...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: June 23, 2022, 10:56:22 AM »

Swedish radio got an interview with Madeleine and Nicolas. At the end of the short clip you can hear him speak. Looks like he can understand swedish Thumb up

https://sverigesradio.se/...-nicolas-lekpark-invigdes

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: June 23, 2022, 11:19:02 AM »

I thought he would understand as apparently they had a nanny who spoke Swedish. I would think he might understand more than he speaks or feels comfortable doing so in a public event
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2022, 11:21:46 AM »

on SvenskDam you can watch some clips, one with Chris giving a short statement.

https://www.svenskdam.se/...lla-dissade-pappa/8582707
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2022, 11:27:27 AM »

I thought he would understand as apparently they had a nanny who spoke Swedish. I would think he might understand more than he speaks or feels comfortable doing so in a public event

I really hope they do a better job than CG and Silvia, I was a shame how bad Vic's german was a few years ago. (And I never ever heard CP or Madeleine speaking german.)
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: