Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 438033 times)
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: March 01, 2017, 09:15:53 PM »

Most Swede's wouldn't bat an eyelid at this story - family + parental leave that they all get. Hell, we have Swedish friends who had a baby with Down's, they took the entitled parental leave, then the wife hit bad postpartum depression, she went on illness leave and then the husband went on leave to care for her during her illness leave. As he puts it "this is why we pay taxes."  That would be unheard of in the US without at least one person losing a job.

Also a lot of them try and get out to some sun in the winter. So do Alaskans.

I guess what is surprising is that duty-bound Vic missed the state visit. Probably just a bad confluence of timing, but until that visit, did we even notice they were gone?
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: March 01, 2017, 09:21:09 PM »

Most Swede's wouldn't bat an eyelid at this story - family + parental leave that they all get. Hell, we have Swedish friends who had a baby with Down's, they took the entitled parental leave, then the wife hit bad postpartum depression, she went on illness leave and then the husband went on leave to care for her during her illness leave. As he puts it "this is why we pay taxes."  That would be unheard of in the US without at least one person losing a job.

Also a lot of them try and get out to some sun in the winter. So do Alaskans.

I guess what is surprising is that duty-bound Vic missed the state visit. Probably just a bad confluence of timing, but until that visit, did we even notice they were gone?
It has been discussed on this board, but not deeply.
I agree with you about the fact that we are probably surprise because Vic works hard, is very devoted on her duties and we wouldn't expect from her to miss a state visit.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: March 01, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »

I could believe the cottage in Florida idea.  Mostly because I'm missing the one we used to have.  And it's true that February is the cruelest month.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: March 06, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »

I don't think she looks recovered like I would expect after such a long vacation. Thinking

I really hope they just went on vacation and have no other problems (health? marriage troubles? Sad )
coolmum
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #1699 on: March 06, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »

You are right Lovis. She is not happy at all. She has to be careful now and starts getting her reputation back. There are people commenting that they don't miss her and Dan while they are away.

I said before million times, Dan is not who we think he is, he is not a good man.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: March 06, 2017, 11:38:21 AM »

I don't think she looks recovered like I would expect after such a long vacation. Thinking

I really hope they just went on vacation and have no other problems (health? marriage troubles? Sad )

In this particular pic I think her smile is similar to her mother's. But the difference is I don't think she has ever had PS.

I don't want to speculate but I'm hoping for good news of some kind... It always makes me feel less bad about having that snake in the family.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1701 on: March 06, 2017, 12:59:53 PM »

She might be having postpartum depression? Dans health could be bad right now.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1702 on: March 06, 2017, 01:13:35 PM »

Funny how discussions goes here - in one thread Vic looks good and fine, here she and Dan (? we're getting no pictures at all so it's speculation based on nothing Confused ) are ailing Blink
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1703 on: March 06, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »

Btw the "people commenting that they don't miss her and Dan while they are away" are the same people saying Sofia is being bullied on the internet because her past is being discussed. Just so y'all know what kind of "people" we're taking about. These people don't like Victoria because she took CP's rightful place Beer She could work every.single.day of her life and never take a holiday and they'd still be critical.
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: March 06, 2017, 06:54:15 PM »

You are right Lovis. She is not happy at all. She has to be careful now and starts getting her reputation back. There are people commenting that they don't miss her and Dan while they are away.

I said before million times, Dan is not who we think he is, he is not a good man.

I have asked before and never got a response...so I shall ask again.  What is with the agenda push that Dan is a bad man?  Can you please provide proof/examples/anything?
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: March 06, 2017, 08:26:05 PM »

I have asked before and never got a response...so I shall ask again.  What is with the agenda push that Dan is a bad man?  Can you please provide proof/examples/anything?

I second that question he seem like a good chap support Vic throw her darkest times, he seems like a good dad and although he doesn't work a lot he is doing a good job there are far worst in-laws that him and his family(and one of them is in the same family! Roll Eyes )

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1706 on: March 06, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »

I second that question he seem like a good chap support Vic throw her darkest times, he seems like a good dad and although he doesn't work a lot he is doing a good job there are far worst in-laws that him and his family(and one of them is in the same family! Roll Eyes )

Don't hold your breath. We only get suggestions here, never any facts or stories to back the sinister tone up Confused
BellaDonna

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: April 03, 2017, 03:26:26 PM »

Daniel and Estelle yesterday with AIK football match.

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1708 on: April 04, 2017, 06:59:40 PM »

Clearly in this picture, she threw Dan out of the palace and he kidnapped Estelle and they are now living at the top of a sporting arena, living on popcorn.  People be crazy. I imagine they are just as dull and boring as the next suburban couple, but are perfectly happy.
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: April 08, 2017, 10:56:17 AM »

Deleted post

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: