Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 144   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 644523 times)
Lady Liebe

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: March 14, 2019, 05:12:50 PM »

Victoria and Daniel gave an audience to Justin Vaïsse, director of the Policy Planning staff of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs

That's a lovely picture of Victoria. I don't know if the side part was intentional but I think it makes a difference in her look - softens it a bit.
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2071 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:49 PM »

Victoria and Daniel gave an audience to Justin Vaïsse, director of the Policy Planning staff of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs

That's a lovely picture of Victoria. I don't know if the side part was intentional but I think it makes a difference in her look - softens it a bit.

Thd violet suits her, but the white bow looks ridiculous.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: March 14, 2019, 10:08:19 PM »

Sorry but no. This, in my eyes, is a completely failed look. The outfit is super unflattering and - sorry - but she looks as greasy as CP.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: March 14, 2019, 10:12:38 PM »

She dresses like her mother!
ElisaRose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: March 14, 2019, 10:21:41 PM »

She dresses like her mother!
I had not realised this, but you’re absolutely right! Laugh bounce

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
Duchess of Suffolk

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2075 on: March 15, 2019, 12:52:36 AM »

Not a great look, but Lolipop Lolipop

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: March 19, 2019, 03:58:24 PM »

According to Svensk Damtidning, Vic and Dan have upcoming trips to Vietnam, Singapore, Greece and Norway (some together some solo) in May.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2077 on: March 19, 2019, 05:43:43 PM »

According to Svensk Damtidning, Vic and Dan have upcoming trips to Vietnam, Singapore, Greece and Norway (some together some solo) in May.
Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: March 19, 2019, 08:15:27 PM »

Why doesn't she experiment with different hairstyles? Her sister has had some amazing hairdos and ponytails that look dignified and chic at the same time while she just pulls her hair tight as if somehow she believes the tighter the hair is pulled back, the more serious she looks. Whether it's a ponytail or a bun, it's the same story. She has the resources to hire a good hairstylist. I think she just believes that a nice hairstyle and some color on her face would make her look frivolous and less imposing.
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: March 19, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »

Why doesn't she experiment with different hairstyles? Her sister has had some amazing hairdos and ponytails that look dignified and chic at the same time while she just pulls her hair tight as if somehow she believes the tighter the hair is pulled back, the more serious she looks. Whether it's a ponytail or a bun, it's the same story. She has the resources to hire a good hairstylist. I think she just believes that a nice hairstyle and some color on her face would make her look frivolous and less imposing.

You're right. However from Victoria I just get the feeling that she's just not interested in fashion. I don't think it's about looking frivolous or such...she just doesn't give a damn on those things.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2080 on: March 19, 2019, 09:43:05 PM »

You're right. However from Victoria I just get the feeling that she's just not interested in fashion. I don't think it's about looking frivolous or such...she just doesn't give a damn on those things.

Star

I think we have discussed this before but Vic's hair texture is not like Madeleine's. Vic has very thick, very coarse and wavy/curly hair.   She cannot just whip out a hair dryer and a curling iron and be done.  I imagine just to dry/straighten her hair, could take a solid 30-45 minutes then she would have to go back and style it.  That just seems like a lot of work.  Wink

I highly doubt that she wants to engage a hair stylist every day as she tends to have daily engagements.  Pulling her hair back into a ponytail or a bun simplifies the battle with her hair, not to mention also gives her a business professional look.  Plus, as Kristallinchen mentioned, I just don't think hair styling is at the top of Vic's priorities.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2081 on: March 20, 2019, 01:43:49 AM »

Onar I believe vikkan is visiting Athens in early May on the theme of fishing issues Smiley
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2082 on: March 20, 2019, 01:08:17 PM »

Onar I believe vikkan is visiting Athens in early May on the theme of fishing issues Smiley
Oooh, I hope I'll be in Athens when she'll visit.
However, the greek media don't pay much attention to other monarchies (except the british), so I assume that we won't have much coverage of the visit.

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #2083 on: March 20, 2019, 06:51:36 PM »

You could be right. I myself am not much of a fashionable person so I understand that. I wish she either put more effort on her hair or just opt for a stylish bob. It would soften her face really nicely in my opinion. She doesn't need to do a lot to look good. Also there is no color on her face almost always which makes her look washed out to me. She might not want to go for elaborate up dos for her usual duties because she's not a fashion person (which is perfectly fine) but she can still choose a daytime makeup look that is both minimalist and appropriate like that of the Spanish queen.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2084 on: March 20, 2019, 08:01:44 PM »

You could be right. I myself am not much of a fashionable person so I understand that. I wish she either put more effort on her hair or just opt for a stylish bob. It would soften her face really nicely in my opinion. She doesn't need to do a lot to look good. Also there is no color on her face almost always which makes her look washed out to me. She might not want to go for elaborate up dos for her usual duties because she's not a fashion person (which is perfectly fine) but she can still choose a daytime makeup look that is both minimalist and appropriate like that of the Spanish queen.

This is an every day gig for Vic, I think the bottom line is she doesn’t have the time to be sitting for Madeline glam every morning, she probably has a routine that includes helping get the kids ready in the morning and doesn’t have much time for anything more than her signature boring buns. Or doesn’t prioritize it.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 144   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: