Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 928043 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2925 on: January 15, 2021, 11:23:42 PM »

Victoria and Daniel held a digital meeting with the mayor of Värnamo Municipality

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2926 on: January 21, 2021, 02:38:51 PM »

Today they had a video call with the municipal councillor of Habo about how the municipality has handled the pandemic, housing, and the importance of physical and mental health

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2927 on: January 21, 2021, 04:17:07 PM »

I love Vic's outfit. Great jacket colour.
cecile

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2928 on: January 21, 2021, 05:33:14 PM »

It’s interesting that Vic & Dan and not CG & Silvia are doing this. But really great they’re doing and they look somehow cute at those screenshots.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2929 on: January 29, 2021, 01:12:48 PM »

Today they talked to Lorents Burman, chairman of the municipal board in Skellefteå

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2930 on: January 29, 2021, 10:54:19 PM »

It’s interesting that Vic & Dan and not CG & Silvia are doing this. But really great they’re doing and they look somehow cute at those screenshots.

Maybe CG is temporarily taking a step back to give Vic and Dan some experience and practice in the more administrative side of monarchy, but of course watching from a distance? I think maybe V&D's popularity is an asset during this pandemic, and so they are being seen more, as opposed to the relatively unpopular CG. Just my two cents Smiley
cecile

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2931 on: January 30, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »

Maybe CG is temporarily taking a step back to give Vic and Dan some experience and practice in the more administrative side of monarchy, but of course watching from a distance? I think maybe V&D's popularity is an asset during this pandemic, and so they are being seen more, as opposed to the relatively unpopular CG. Just my two cents Smiley

Good point  Star
I actually hope that CG would abdicate for Vic in the near future like till 2025. E & O will be old enough and I think a coronation cause of abdication is a much nicer event and I think Vic deserves a happy coronation. And I want to see Victoria with those big tiaras they have.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2932 on: January 30, 2021, 04:20:05 PM »

Good point  Star
I actually hope that CG would abdicate for Vic in the near future like till 2025. E & O will be old enough and I think a coronation cause of abdication is a much nicer event and I think Vic deserves a happy coronation. And I want to see Victoria with those big tiaras they have.

I can't see CG abdicating. Is he really that unpopular? I know he was once at the time, when the story of this infamous mistress came out. Nowadays he seems like the grumpy old grandfather to me, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't really follow Swedish politics, so I may be misjudged, but I think he's nowhere near unpopular as JC of Spain was.

Of course Vic is more popular, but she's young and has two lovely children. Would be a wonder, if not. That doesn't mean that CG needs to abdicate. His latest absence could also be due to Corona/his age etc.

Also everybody, who wishes for Vic to be Queen should also be aware that then another couple near the throne will likely come forward to help with the representing at least until E and O are old enough (have finished their education).

I don't think I would want that.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:32:39 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2933 on: January 31, 2021, 11:37:28 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtzAdAA4cB/

"Good luck Denmark, may the best team win!"

A short time ago, the Crown Princess and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark wished each other good luck in the World Men's Handball Championship. The Danish Crown Prince is photographed by Prince Christian.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2934 on: February 01, 2021, 04:22:58 AM »

A short time ago, the Crown Princess and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark wished each other good luck in the World Men's Handball Championship. The Danish Crown Prince is photographed by Prince Christian.

I love this.  This is just so funny.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
cecile

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2935 on: February 01, 2021, 07:55:34 AM »

When did Oscar grow so much?  Yikes They’re a cute family
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2936 on: February 01, 2021, 03:39:16 PM »

Absolutely adorable! I love Vic's smile so much and good to see them all looking happy.
Emac0914

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2937 on: February 01, 2021, 04:59:29 PM »

They are such a down-to-earth family - love the rivalry.  Funny that only Fred was pictured.  The kids were watching, too. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2938 on: February 01, 2021, 05:32:29 PM »

That’s adorable!  Such a lovely family!
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2939 on: February 01, 2021, 05:35:27 PM »

This is the kind of Royal content I would like more of! Down to earth! Real life!
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: