Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 234   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1213670 times)
cecile

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3315 on: January 27, 2022, 06:21:20 PM »

I hate that he wears a ring on his index finger
Me too.

I like Vic’s blazer but not with this blouse.

Vic & Dan leaving
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3316 on: January 27, 2022, 06:28:20 PM »

Are they normally this affectionate with each other or perhaps they're trying to end those rumors?

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
cecile

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3317 on: January 27, 2022, 06:40:39 PM »

Are they normally this affectionate with each other or perhaps they're trying to end those rumors?

They hold hands from time to time in public. To me it looks neutral. If I would do it in purpose I would probably do it at the beginning cause there’re always more photographers then while leaving. The Swedish Press Agency seems to be the only ones who took these photos.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3318 on: January 28, 2022, 01:31:36 AM »

Maybe their recent bout of covid had pulled them closer together and made them realise how precious life is? Coupled with a very emotionally charged engagement; Vic has seen to be emotional at Holocaust Remembrance events before.
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3319 on: January 28, 2022, 03:09:15 AM »

I love Vic's suit!

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3320 on: February 02, 2022, 06:22:48 PM »

Jumping jacks?

TRH #CrownPrincessVictoria, Prince Daniel & Dog face Rio for #Uppochhoppa Flag of Sweden

https://twitter.com/Chris...;t=df9DEnD3oc7WkTvI0YfZ1g
cecile

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3321 on: February 03, 2022, 10:30:23 AM »

Jumping jacks?

TRH #CrownPrincessVictoria, Prince Daniel & Dog face Rio for #Uppochhoppa Flag of Sweden

https://twitter.com/Chris...;t=df9DEnD3oc7WkTvI0YfZ1g

Their puppy is so cute and those videos to support GenPep look always like great fun and both of them look happy.
cecile

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3322 on: February 07, 2022, 07:00:20 PM »

Vic & Dan today with Business Sweden

kate_180

Warned
Micro Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #3323 on: February 07, 2022, 09:57:12 PM »

According to Stoppapressarna they and other several newspapers have been waiting on Solna’s court ( tingsrätt) for the divorce-application today. No application has been received yet.

Therefore I went to Flashback, Sweden biggest gossip site.
I’m not going to say Flashback is 100% right or 100% reliable but sometimes their gossip has been accurate.
Interesting I have read 1 theory’s that I felt is onto something in flashback.

1. According to FB-user Daniel has alcohol issues. Many users questioned it and said Daniel having issues with alcohol isn’t making sense, when he went through a kidney transplant some years ago.But I actually feel that alcohol can be involved, mostly if other people had to step in to correct Daniel’s behavior around Victoria.

According to Stoppapressarna Daniel goes to far sometimes with Victoria which makes me think why “ only sometimes”? It would make sense if alcohol is involved which would explain why Daniel can’t control his nastiness.

I knew this sounds crazy but still 🤔
Interesting that not many have mentioned anything about Daniel cheating. Flashback was the first site talking about Jonas Bergström partying and cheating way before it became known through Aftonbladet.

It’s possible the reason for Vic and Daniel could be cheating but don’t know, some feels different her with Daniel 🤔
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3324 on: February 07, 2022, 10:11:00 PM »

My impression of Flashback is that it’s a cesspool of trolls so I am not certain I would believe the gossip there at all Confused
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3325 on: February 08, 2022, 03:43:40 AM »

According to Stoppapressarna they and other several newspapers have been waiting on Solna’s court ( tingsrätt) for the divorce-application today. No application has been received yet.

Therefore I went to Flashback, Sweden biggest gossip site.
I’m not going to say Flashback is 100% right or 100% reliable but sometimes their gossip has been accurate.
Interesting I have read 1 theory’s that I felt is onto something in flashback.

1. According to FB-user Daniel has alcohol issues. Many users questioned it and said Daniel having issues with alcohol isn’t making sense, when he went through a kidney transplant some years ago.But I actually feel that alcohol can be involved, mostly if other people had to step in to correct Daniel’s behavior around Victoria.

According to Stoppapressarna Daniel goes to far sometimes with Victoria which makes me think why “ only sometimes”? It would make sense if alcohol is involved which would explain why Daniel can’t control his nastiness.

I knew this sounds crazy but still 🤔
Interesting that not many have mentioned anything about Daniel cheating. Flashback was the first site talking about Jonas Bergström partying and cheating way before it became known through Aftonbladet.

It’s possible the reason for Vic and Daniel could be cheating but don’t know, some feels different her with Daniel 🤔

while I cannot comment on the magazines you mention, as I do not know them, nor speak the language to judge for myself.

i cna tell you as a fact that you can still drink alchol and have kidney issues. a very good freind of mine goes to dialysis 3 times a week. he drinks vodka and soda all day long.  Crap Sad

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #3326 on: February 08, 2022, 08:48:08 AM »

It would be sad if the rumours of an impending divorce are true. Victoria waited for so long, and she was so happy when they finally married, lighting the world up all by herself. She is one of my favourite royals.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3327 on: February 08, 2022, 08:58:55 AM »

Oh god, I know I have said many times they seem to have issues but... but... they have one of the loveliest royal families!!!
I hope they're fine and all the divorce rumours to be only this - rumours!

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3328 on: February 08, 2022, 09:27:48 AM »

Sorry, I don't see him having alcohol problems. Health and sport is his main focus almost all his life.

Is there one heir in Europe who is divorced besides Charles of course? Even if they are separated it would be a hard decision to go through a divorce. It could be the end of the monarchy.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3329 on: February 08, 2022, 01:55:19 PM »

Sorry, I don't see him having alcohol problems. Health and sport is his main focus almost all his life.

Unfortunately, when it comes to addiction, that doesn’t always matter.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 234   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: