Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 243   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1326449 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #3555 on: September 21, 2022, 06:44:30 PM »

Outdoorsy Vic and Dan are the best Vic and Dan.

Yes, though Vic can rock formal wear a lot of the time too, and Dan always does  - but it's easier for guys.

When it comes to Vic's choices for day engagements I begin to cringe . . . .  Smiley

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3556 on: September 21, 2022, 06:49:36 PM »

Victoria and Daniel took part in Allemansrätten Day organized by Generation Pep and Svenskt Friluftsliv. The newly instituted day aims to increase knowledge of Allemansrätten (the freedom to roam) and promote outdoor life

Yikes, there's another woman in the field! Quick, someone call Stoppapressarna!
Victoria and Daniel took part in Allemansrätten Day organized by Generation Pep and Svenskt Friluftsliv. The newly instituted day aims to increase knowledge of Allemansrätten (the freedom to roam) and promote outdoor life

Yikes, there's another woman in the field! Quick, someone call Stoppapressarna!

Hahaha better not tell them Wink

I always like those outdoor and sport engagements with Vic & Dan. They look good together.

And how tall Estelle has become. She’ll probably catch Vic soon and great to see Oscar in a more natural surrounding and a big smile.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3557 on: September 22, 2022, 12:48:56 AM »

This type of thing is one of my favorite engagements for Vic!  This, and those hikes she took across all the counties (not the right word?). 

It is a huge hope of mine that Will and Kate start doing something like this!!  Not to bring them into everything...sorry...they are not the archetypal royals or anything...just saying that I love love love this type of engagement for royals, especially heirs, and I wish we'd see more of this. 
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3558 on: September 23, 2022, 07:37:49 AM »

22 SEPTEMBER: Victoria and Daniel had a meeting with Camila Salazar Atias and Samrand Faik from Fryshuset. They got information about Fryshuset's prevention and targeted efforts to counter gang crime.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3559 on: September 23, 2022, 11:15:09 PM »

Samrand Faik is hot!

cecile

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3560 on: October 11, 2022, 07:37:13 AM »

According to Expressen Dan put out SEK 10 million (about EUR 1 million) from his ownership company Fornwij AB.  He already put SEK 10 million out last November. The article is behind a paywall but the courts Treasurer, Jan Lindman, says that the can not confirm for what the money will be used but the couple bought a plot at Stockholms archipelago in 2020 and it’s very likely invested there. The building is already in progress.

https://www.expressen.se/...-nya-miljoner-ur-bolaget/

Fornwij AB was registered in March 2010 and makes it possible for Daniel to be a shareholder at his gym Master Training.

Dan seems to be one of the few married royals who makes his own money. Since Sweden is so transparent we never heard something similar that Sofia is able to put out or make millions from share. Like Vic, Dan or Madde.
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3561 on: October 18, 2022, 10:10:31 PM »

Vic, Dan and the kids watching a tennis match tonight during the Stockholm Open:

Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3562 on: October 19, 2022, 08:31:54 PM »

Daniel and Victoria attended the 50th anniversary celebration for the Administrative Court of Appeal in Gothenburg

Lurker

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3563 on: October 20, 2022, 06:19:31 AM »

Daniel and Victoria attended the 50th anniversary celebration for the Administrative Court of Appeal in Gothenburg

I like Victoria.  I root for Victoria.  She strikes me a warm, dedicated, conscientious individual. 

All that said, she should not be allowed to dress herself.  This ensemble could not be worse if she had picked items from her closet at random.  The jacket is nice, but why pair it with a dowdy old lady bow blouse whose sleeves are too long for the 7/8 sleeves of the jacket?  And who on God's green earth wears shooties with flowy midi skirt?  It looks like she has put her hair up with a giant hairclip.  That's fine for a hike in woods, but not for business attire. 

She's a good looking woman with a fabulous figure.  She can do so much better, but it appears that she is trying to look as dowdy and unattractive as possible.  I just don't understand it.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3564 on: October 20, 2022, 07:33:01 AM »

Estelle looks alot like Daniel there, especially with the dark framed glasses.

I remenber how great Victorias dress sense was around her wedding, easily one of the best dresses royal women at that time, those clothes fit her still no problem, but it seems for day wear she has given up.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3565 on: October 20, 2022, 08:12:38 AM »

Estelle looks alot like Daniel there, especially with the dark framed glasses.

I remenber how great Victorias dress sense was around her wedding, easily one of the best dresses royal women at that time, those clothes fit her still no problem, but it seems for day wear she has given up.

I think that Vic often doesn't know to which generation she belongs and if she should dress more like her mother or more like her sister.

The mixture of it thus often looks silly and like she took out the clothes in the dark (for lack of a better idea and this way not having to choose).
cecile

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3566 on: October 20, 2022, 04:54:29 PM »

Vic, Dan and the kids watching a tennis match tonight during the Stockholm Open:

Estelle definitely got the best from Vic and Dan genes. Oscar is Dan’s mini me and his grumpy face all the time  Blush
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3567 on: October 20, 2022, 08:20:33 PM »

To my eyes, Oscar got a lot of his grump expressions from his grandpa king. I hope not the king's temperament, however.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3568 on: October 20, 2022, 10:32:03 PM »

Victoria looks most of the time as in her "business day clothes" as if she raided a charity shop and wears the wrong shopping of other people who discarded it there. She would look great in undramatic clothes like Angela Merkel, or Leti of Spain, or ... she is nobody that looks great in lace, ribbons, girlish stuff. That blouse looks more as if she raided a vampire's closet. She would even look way more modern if she raided mom's closet.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3569 on: October 20, 2022, 10:42:09 PM »

I think Oscar takes after Dan, he's got a pretty good Resting B*tch Face too...
I really hope so because if he takes after his father he will be super handsome, Dan was absolutely smokin' in his 20's. I still think he's handsome today but when I saw some pictures of him when he and Vic were fist dating, whoa.  Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 243   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: