Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 236   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1252437 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3270 on: January 10, 2022, 03:02:24 AM »

Excellent points!  Star

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3271 on: January 10, 2022, 04:49:41 AM »

I think it's normal for a couple to have quarrels at times and it doesn't mean their marriage is in trouble.  Maybe Daniel's temper in private is just a bit rough since I remember one time he gave MM a middle finger when two couples were together (watching a game ?).  After 20 years together, Vickie is probably used to his temper. Overall I think Daniels is a nice and kind person, a responsible husband and father.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3272 on: January 10, 2022, 07:03:52 AM »

I think it's normal for a couple to have quarrels at times and it doesn't mean their marriage is in trouble.  Maybe Daniel's temper in private is just a bit rough since I remember one time he gave MM a middle finger when two couples were together (watching a game ?).  After 20 years together, Vickie is probably used to his temper. Overall I think Daniels is a nice and kind person, a responsible husband and father.

Sorry, but being a bit rough and having a temper is not what I would consider as nice and kind in a husband.

I don't know what the truth is.  All marriages have their up and down moments but I'm also very aware royalty has always presented the "perfect marriage" to the public even if it was the opposite of perfect and they hated each other's guts in private.

I hope Vic is ok, I like her. 
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3273 on: January 10, 2022, 08:21:41 AM »

Sorry, but being a bit rough and having a temper is not what I would consider as nice and kind in a husband.

I don't know what the truth is.  All marriages have their up and down moments but I'm also very aware royalty has always presented the "perfect marriage" to the public even if it was the opposite of perfect and they hated each other's guts in private.

I hope Vic is ok, I like her. 

ITA with the bold.

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3274 on: January 10, 2022, 09:07:44 AM »

I reckon they are OK - Dan probably thinks that Vic should stand up to her father more and he also probably gets fed up of the old boy doting on CP.

Vic will just accept things as they are and as they have always been and doesn't want to rock the boat.

TBH I think Dan does v well - taken on the whole  "consort to the crown princess" thing, puts up with CG, looks like a loving Dad and had a good example in his parents.

It has been an exhausting year, maybe they all just don't like too much "self-isolation"  all stuck together  Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3275 on: January 11, 2022, 10:04:33 AM »

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden have contracted COVID-19 again. The future Queen, 44, tested positive for the virus on Saturday (Jan. 8 ), while the royal’s husband, 48, subsequently tested positive on Sunday (Jan. 9).

The Swedish Royal Court revealed that the Crown Princess “has cold symptoms but is otherwise well.” Meanwhile Daniel “has very mild symptoms.” The Prince is also said to be “well.” Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar’s parents are both fully vaccinated.

Victoria and her family began isolating at home following her positive test result. After Daniel tested positive, the royal court noted that “in accordance with current rules of conduct, the entire Crown Princess family is already in quarantine at home at Haga Castle.”

Victoria and Daniel tested positive for COVID-19 last March. News of the couple contracting the virus again comes days after the court announced that the Crown Princess’ parents, King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, who are both fully vaccinated and boosted, tested positive for COVID-19.
kate_180

Warned
Micro Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #3276 on: January 11, 2022, 03:46:22 PM »

Stoppapressarna mentions this clip were some people think Daniel was rude.

THE LINK: https://imgur.com/gallery/SlRyuhw

Translation:

Oscar: Mama,mama mama

Daniel says to Oscar- this maybe will air on tv when you are saying mama and singing.

Estelle- starts saying papa papa papa

Daniel says to Estelle- did you feel sorry for me?

Estelle replies - yes

Daniel replies- Dad is used being nr.2.

Estelle replies- Stackare( like poor you)

Look at Victoria’s body language in this clip.

Daniel’s answers are bit strange and for me he comes off “ a bit jealous” in the clip.

What do you others think?
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3277 on: January 11, 2022, 05:07:26 PM »

I woldn't read too much into it - kids play around like this and often "Mummy" is the most important - there is a young roumanian child living near me, dad is out with her all the time, playing games, going for walks, but when she fell over the other day there was the great wail of "mummmmmeeeeeeeeee" even though Dad was there.

Estelle might just be twigging that theirs is not you average family, Mum will be Queen and Estelle will be Crown Princess and Dan and Oscar won't be .
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3278 on: January 11, 2022, 05:55:45 PM »

I read through comments but didn't see confirmation that Vic and Dan are both vaccinated and boosted. Are they? And the kids, too.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3279 on: January 11, 2022, 07:18:34 PM »

The papers stated that both Viktoria and Dan were vaccinated and boostered. However considering that both counted as "recovered" until end of August or September and probably received their jab then, I wonder if they already had a third booster shot.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3280 on: January 11, 2022, 11:55:48 PM »

Translation:

Daniel says to Oscar- this maybe will air on tv when you are saying mama and singing.

Estelle replies - yes

Daniel’s answers are bit strange and for me he comes off “ a bit jealous” in the clip.

Ohh my.  I've seen the clip several times and her reaction is very telling.

I usually don't take too much notice of photographs because they are taken in a split second and rarely show  the reality of what's happening unless there is pattern that's usually confirmed by video footage.

This clip though tells Victoria's reaction to Daniel's "dad is used to being no.2".  Until that moment she had been smiling with Oscar, she then tenses up, her face hardens and breaks from the group looking seriously pissed off. 

Daniel's words could have appeared to be a joke he has having with the kids except for her reaction.  It's the reaction that tells it's own story.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3281 on: January 12, 2022, 12:46:10 AM »

She does look pissed off for sure.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3282 on: January 12, 2022, 01:12:42 AM »

Translation:

Estelle replies - yes

I usually don't take too much notice of photographs because they are taken in a split second and rarely show  the reality of what's happening unless there is pattern that's usually confirmed by video footage.

This clip though tells Victoria's reaction to Daniel's "dad is used to being no.2".  Until that moment she had been smiling with Oscar, she then tenses up, her face hardens and breaks from the group looking seriously pissed off. 

Daniel's words could have appeared to be a joke he has having with the kids except for her reaction.  It's the reaction that tells it's own story.

Maybe I'm just naive because I love them as a couple, but it also really could just be a family thing and not to do with position - maybe Daniel has to be the tougher parent and the kids get away with more with Victoria, so that creates tension and him feeling like the second favorite or something. I don't know, it just seems like it's hard to make a judgement based on rumors and one video. My parents have been married almost 40 years and they still bicker, very rarely in public but it's happened.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3283 on: January 12, 2022, 01:27:33 AM »

Translation:

Estelle replies - yes

Maybe I'm just naive because I love them as a couple, but it also really could just be a family thing and not to do with position - maybe Daniel has to be the tougher parent and the kids get away with more with Victoria, so that creates tension and him feeling like the second favorite or something. I don't know, it just seems like it's hard to make a judgement based on rumors and one video. My parents have been married almost 40 years and they still bicker, very rarely in public but it's happened.

Yes, couples bicker and argue but her reaction has disturbed me.  If it was a joke, and she interpreted it as such her response would have been to keep smiling and maybe making a joke herself.

I see her reaction as Daniel making a pasive agressive dig at her while smiling.  This is what disturbs me of the video.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3284 on: January 12, 2022, 01:51:03 AM »

Translation:

Estelle replies - yes

Yes, couples bicker and argue but her reaction has disturbed me.  If it was a joke, and she interpreted it as such her response would have been to keep smiling and maybe making a joke herself.

I see her reaction as Daniel making a pasive agressive dig at her while smiling.  This is what disturbs me of the video.

gosh I have not seen this before. vikky totally disengages, doesn't she? Passive aggressive, full on. he'd be a right pill to be with when he's like this.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 236   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: