Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 236   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1247846 times)
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3330 on: February 08, 2022, 03:50:01 PM »

The court announced today that the postponed visit from Haakon & MM will take place in May together with Victoria & Daniel.

https://www.kungahuset.se...b6dc17db8288e2a2c1d7.html

And Margareta talked to dana press about the rumors and said: We can clearly deny the information that the crown prince couple is getting divorced.  There is no such thing as divorce.
The quotation in German https://www.promipool.de/...schen-victoria-und-daniel
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3331 on: February 08, 2022, 04:01:08 PM »

And Margareta talked to dana press about the rumors and said: We can clearly deny the information that the crown prince couple is getting divorced.  There is no such thing as divorce.
The quotation in German https://www.promipool.de/...schen-victoria-und-daniel

I wonder if this is a case of translation because while it assures people that they're not divorcing, her line of 'there is no such thing as divorce' makes it seem like they are unhappy but can't divorce. Hopefully it's just miscommunication with translation and she's actually meaning the rumors are garbage and they're happy together still.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3332 on: February 09, 2022, 12:20:11 AM »

I definitely think it’s a translation issue. German posters, how would you translate “gibt” in this context? “Es gibt keine Sheidung”?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3333 on: February 09, 2022, 08:02:27 AM »

I definitely think it’s a translation issue. German posters, how would you translate “gibt” in this context? “Es gibt keine Sheidung”?

"There is no divorce", which means to me "this couple will not divorce".
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3334 on: February 09, 2022, 08:02:33 AM »

Es gibt keine Scheidung = there is no divorce, i.e. divorce is not happening and the rumours are false.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3335 on: February 09, 2022, 08:33:22 AM »

Sorry, I don't see him having alcohol problems. Health and sport is his main focus almost all his life.

Unfortunately, when it comes to addiction, that doesn’t always matter.

What is this speculation based on? Anything factual?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3336 on: February 09, 2022, 09:42:19 AM »

Sorry, I don't see him having alcohol problems. Health and sport is his main focus almost all his life.

I have no idea, I never heard anything about it before.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3337 on: February 09, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »

I have no idea; this is the first I’ve heard of the rumours. I was just pointing out that addiction is nasty and can affect anyone - even those dedicated to health and wellness.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3338 on: February 10, 2022, 05:24:21 PM »

Vic and Dan met representatives from Visita, the Swedish trade organization for the hospitality industry

dk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3339 on: February 10, 2022, 09:27:40 PM »

A series of articles on this Swedish site with the name of the woman whom Daniel allegedly cheated with and even deeper problems of his rude behavior to Victoria.

It's in Swedish but can be google translated.

https://stoppapressarna.s...arpa-ord-om-andra-kvinnan
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3340 on: February 10, 2022, 09:44:35 PM »

That article is certainly misleading. The beginning makes it sound like Daniel is cheating on Victoria but once you read further on, I think translation shows that their mutual friend cheated on her husband and Daniel told Victoria that she was a cheater and she was upset? I think I'm reading that right.

Either way, these divorce rumors seem to be picking up steam. I've always liked them together so I hope they're not true. Or, if what they say about Daniel IS true, then I hope Victoria does leave him because she deserves the best.

cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3341 on: February 10, 2022, 09:58:35 PM »

A series of articles on this Swedish site with the name of the woman whom Daniel allegedly cheated with and even deeper problems of his rude behavior to Victoria.

It's in Swedish but can be google translated.

https://stoppapressarna.s...arpa-ord-om-andra-kvinnan

Well Stoppapressen is repeating itself. They publish almost the same story weeks ago and want you to believe Dan cheated on Vic like with all there other stories they almost publish daily about Vic & Dan. My opinion about this is Stoppapressen was bored due to corona and had nothing really to write so they decided for something “exclusive” and they couldn’t go for a pregnancy by Vic cause no one would really believe this, so they started with these rumors about their marriage. These articles got quite attention and clicks so it got more and more and now it feels to me like they look how far they can go until the court does something. All other newspapers and agencies in Sweden don’t talk about this and I actually wouldn’t think they would stay silent for that long. And now the court denied the rumors and a possible divorce to Dana Press and I wrote them an email almost 2 weeks ago where they denied these rumors. (It’s press@royalcourt.she and they answer also in English) It’s a situation for them where they can only lost, when they don’t deny it people will wonder if the rumors are true and that’s why no deny. When they deny it there will be always people who will question them.

So much for my opinion now to Dan cheating
The previous article can be found here: https://stoppapressarna.s...samman-och-berattade-allt
The actual story is that Carolina Neurath cheated on her husband Niclas Engsäll, the former husband of Vic’s good friend Andrea Brodin and Vic is godmother to their daughter. They got divorced in 2020 and she’s now engaged with the Pierre Bengtsson. I’ve no idea how close Vic & Dan where with the ex husband of her good friend. Stoppapressen believes Dan told Vic about Carolinas cheating and Vic was dismayed.

To me they seem fine all in all marriages and relationships have ups and downs and corona is definitely not the best. We only have pics to judge and some videos. I’ve seen them at some engagements where they looked like a normal couple and actually Dan always was very supportive and protective of Vic. I don’t believe you can fake this.
The good thing everyone can believe whoever they want and for me I think Stoppapressen has no evidence and spread false rumors.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 10:07:00 PM by cecile » Logged
dk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3342 on: February 10, 2022, 09:59:42 PM »

It is worth reading all the articles. They say D cheated on V with this woman but that is nothing compared to the deeper problems that have been going on for years (outbursts, rudeness, humiliation). They refer to insider sources, bodyguards, friends, etc. Editors are aware of these things, they just don't dare to publish anything but the press has been on alert for weeks.
Of course, I don't know if it's true or not, I'm just shocked to read the story like anyone else.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 10:20:38 PM by dk » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3343 on: February 10, 2022, 10:58:46 PM »

The first article linked to does not say Daniel cheated. It says Victoria is tired of his temper.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3344 on: February 10, 2022, 11:00:05 PM »

ChristinZ
@ChristinsQueens

Tonight #CrownPrincessVictoria and Prince Daniel visited Kulturhuset Stadsteatern in Stockholm to see the theater performance Mammorna.

Four actresses give voices to mothers, who have lost their children due to shootings and violence.

Camera with flash Sara Friberg // Kungl. Hovstaterna

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 236   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: