Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1275875 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3555 on: September 21, 2022, 06:44:30 PM »

Outdoorsy Vic and Dan are the best Vic and Dan.

Yes, though Vic can rock formal wear a lot of the time too, and Dan always does  - but it's easier for guys.

When it comes to Vic's choices for day engagements I begin to cringe . . . .  Smiley

“Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.”    Stanley Horowitz
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3556 on: September 21, 2022, 06:49:36 PM »

Victoria and Daniel took part in Allemansrätten Day organized by Generation Pep and Svenskt Friluftsliv. The newly instituted day aims to increase knowledge of Allemansrätten (the freedom to roam) and promote outdoor life

Yikes, there's another woman in the field! Quick, someone call Stoppapressarna!
Victoria and Daniel took part in Allemansrätten Day organized by Generation Pep and Svenskt Friluftsliv. The newly instituted day aims to increase knowledge of Allemansrätten (the freedom to roam) and promote outdoor life

Yikes, there's another woman in the field! Quick, someone call Stoppapressarna!

Hahaha better not tell them Wink

I always like those outdoor and sport engagements with Vic & Dan. They look good together.

And how tall Estelle has become. She’ll probably catch Vic soon and great to see Oscar in a more natural surrounding and a big smile.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3557 on: September 22, 2022, 12:48:56 AM »

This type of thing is one of my favorite engagements for Vic!  This, and those hikes she took across all the counties (not the right word?). 

It is a huge hope of mine that Will and Kate start doing something like this!!  Not to bring them into everything...sorry...they are not the archetypal royals or anything...just saying that I love love love this type of engagement for royals, especially heirs, and I wish we'd see more of this. 
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3558 on: September 23, 2022, 07:37:49 AM »

22 SEPTEMBER: Victoria and Daniel had a meeting with Camila Salazar Atias and Samrand Faik from Fryshuset. They got information about Fryshuset's prevention and targeted efforts to counter gang crime.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3559 on: September 23, 2022, 11:15:09 PM »

Samrand Faik is hot!

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: