Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 243   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1326448 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3570 on: October 21, 2022, 12:42:38 AM »

That hairclip costs over $100!!!  I know she's wealthy and can afford it but good grief...what hairclip on earth could possibly justify that price tag??
Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3571 on: October 21, 2022, 01:30:02 AM »

I think Oscar takes after Dan, he's got a pretty good Resting B*tch Face too...
I really hope so because if he takes after his father he will be super handsome, Dan was absolutely smokin' in his 20's. I still think he's handsome today but when I saw some pictures of him when he and Vic were first dating, whoa.  Thumb up

Ooh, agreed.  With his hair not gelled, and kinda long, no glasses sometimes, and with his tight body (as Austin Powers' Goldmember might say, I'm afraid 😄).  Yes Daniel was quite yummy.  He still is, in a way, but not quite "loose" as he was in those days.  ((Sigh))

ďNothing is impossible - the word itself says ĎIím possible!íĒ

~ Audrey Hepburn
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3572 on: October 21, 2022, 02:10:52 AM »

I really hope so because if he takes after his father he will be super handsome, Dan was absolutely smokin' in his 20's. I still think he's handsome today but when I saw some pictures of him when he and Vic were first dating, whoa.  Thumb up

Ooh, agreed.  With his hair not gelled, and kinda long, no glasses sometimes, and with his tight body (as Austin Powers' Goldmember might say, I'm afraid 😄).  Yes Daniel was quite yummy.  He still is, in a way, but not quite "loose" as he was in those days.  ((Sigh))

Whilst the slicked-back hair looks is quite popular in Sweden, I wonder if Daniel is consciously styling his hair similar to CG, who's always had his hair styled similar. Lacking of a precedent of Prince Consort in Sweden, I can see Daniel using CG as a guide for his 'uniform' and appearance as a royal.

But yes, him in his youth, he was 
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3573 on: October 21, 2022, 02:38:00 AM »

Estelle looks so grown up!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3574 on: October 21, 2022, 07:05:08 PM »

Whilst the slicked-back hair looks is quite popular in Sweden, I wonder if Daniel is consciously styling his hair similar to CG, who's always had his hair styled similar. Lacking of a precedent of Prince Consort in Sweden, I can see Daniel using CG as a guide for his 'uniform' and appearance as a royal.

But yes, him in his youth, he was 

I think perhaps because his hair is now very thin and sometimes his scalp is visible at the back (he had some health issues I think?) and that is why it is so gelled.
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3575 on: October 21, 2022, 10:49:24 PM »

I think a number of Scandinavian people have similarly thin straight hair like Daniel, including my very Norwegian brother. And when my bro started to get bald, it was worse. Perhaps this is why we see a lot of Nordic guys with shaved heads because they are tired of messing with their thin-- to begin with -- and thinning hair. However I don't quite see Daniel shaving his head a la William just yet.
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3576 on: November 10, 2022, 03:31:45 PM »

Visit to the Swedish Institute of International Affairs in Stockholm

anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3577 on: November 10, 2022, 04:07:39 PM »

Dan always looks like he should play a character in like a super spy movie to me. 

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3578 on: November 10, 2022, 07:17:02 PM »

Dan always looks like he should play a character in like a super spy movie to me. 

I came here to say similar!
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3579 on: November 10, 2022, 07:34:40 PM »

I came here to say similar!

He always reminded me on Clark Kent
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3580 on: November 10, 2022, 09:55:26 PM »

He looks great there - finally a different style. But I think they should have colour coordinated themselves a little bit. They are clashing. But Dan should keep that style.
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3581 on: November 15, 2022, 06:39:42 PM »

Visit to the Swedish Energy Agency in Eskilstuna

Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3582 on: November 15, 2022, 09:07:10 PM »

That is one of Victoria's best outfits, together with the shawl - and it is totally ruined by the shoe-boots.
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3583 on: November 16, 2022, 12:17:23 AM »

Yes, tall boots would really have enhanced this outfit.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3584 on: November 16, 2022, 12:33:11 AM »

Iíve always like this outfit on Vic but agree the booties arenít the best choice.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I canít stand Dan in the turtlenecks with the suits. He looks ridiculous. We rarely pick on the guys so here I am. Iíll be in the dish witness protection program if you need me. 
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 243   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: