Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think?
They're cute - 74 (69.8%)
They're perfect! - 32 (30.2%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch royal children  (Read 269556 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: January 27, 2020, 07:05:10 PM »

In early december 2019 a musical written by Amalia was brought to stage. Apparently Amalia was also singing herself in it. According to the first link, see bottem of this post: " .....The oldest daughter of Willem-Alexander and Máxima has written a musical Christmas comedy together with her good friend Brent Meelhuysen...."

Early january this caused indirect an incident.

If I got the story right the theatre in which the musical took place had a picture of Beatrix and Maxima's mum on their site (the musical itself was a non go area for the press). The Dutch gossip tv show RTL Boulevard apparently showed this picture shortly in the background of their set. Now they are punished for use of this picture. They are excluded from the annual (winter)photoshoot in Lech, end of February 2020. Off course RTL Boulevard themselves think this is overdone, absurd.

https://www.linda.nl/nieu...l-koninklijke-schouwburg/
https://www.gids.tv/video...en-musical-heel-bijzonder
https://www.rtlboulevard....jaarlijkse-fotoshoot-lech
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:12:18 PM by Principessa » Logged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: January 27, 2020, 11:16:01 PM »

In early december 2019 a musical written by Amalia was brought to stage. Apparently Amalia was also singing herself in it. According to the first link, see bottem of this post: " .....The oldest daughter of Willem-Alexander and Máxima has written a musical Christmas comedy together with her good friend Brent Meelhuysen...."

Early january this caused indirect an incident.

If I got the story right the theatre in which the musical took place had a picture of Beatrix and Maxima's mum on their site (the musical itself was a non go area for the press). The Dutch gossip tv show RTL Boulevard apparently showed this picture shortly in the background of their set. Now they are punished for use of this picture. They are excluded from the annual (winter)photoshoot in Lech, end of February 2020. Off course RTL Boulevard themselves think this is overdone, absurd.

https://www.linda.nl/nieu...l-koninklijke-schouwburg/
https://www.gids.tv/video...en-musical-heel-bijzonder
https://www.rtlboulevard....jaarlijkse-fotoshoot-lech

Sorry, this is really overdone. I don't think that Beatrix and Carmen were photographed in compromising poses. It just looks bad and stupid for the DRF.

But all the best for Amalia and her musical.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: January 28, 2020, 12:00:23 AM »

If the royals are there in an official capacity they know there will be photographs, audio and film. Journalists are going to record their presence in any way they can.

If the royals are there as supporting (grand)parents or doting aunts and uncles then the press needs to back off. It's not fair to the other parents and it's not fair to the kids who are on stage And dare I say it: not fair to the royals who sometimes just want to be *parents* to their teenagers and not the King and Queen.

RTL Boulevard has been in 'trouble' before by posting pictures they weren't allowed to post. They'll keep pushing and pushing until they are banned and then they'll scream about freedom of the press. <insert massive eye roll here>

RTL is in other trouble for playing a voice recording from a suspect in court, after they were told that no such recordings were allowed. Just an example how they think the rules don't apply to them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: January 28, 2020, 12:05:18 AM »

If the royals are there in an official capacity they know there will be photographs, audio and film. Journalists are going to record their presence in any way they can.

If the royals are there as supporting (grand)parents or doting aunts and uncles then the press needs to back off. It's not fair to the other parents and it's not fair to the kids who are on stage And dare I say it: not fair to the royals who sometimes just want to be *parents* to their teenagers and not the King and Queen.

RTL Boulevard has been in 'trouble' before by posting pictures they weren't allowed to post. They'll keep pushing and pushing until they are banned and then they'll scream about freedom of the press. <insert massive eye roll here>

RTL is in other trouble for playing a voice recording from a suspect in court, after they were told that no such recordings were allowed. Just an example how they think the rules don't apply to them.

RTL Boulevard is knowing for being on the edge. I still have to think about Albert Verlinde seeing no problem to show relative personal shots of specific Dutch celebrities on national tv. But if someone reverses the roles, the world is too small for Albert.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: January 28, 2020, 01:21:15 PM »

RTL Boulevard is knowing for being on the edge. I still have to think about Albert Verlinde seeing no problem to show relative personal shots of specific Dutch celebrities on national tv. But if someone reverses the roles, the world is too small for Albert.

yes, Albert can dish it out, but he can never be on the other side without complaining about his privacy. The same privacy this program is denying other people. Not my favourite program or network. I try to avoid it as much as I can.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: February 19, 2020, 04:39:12 PM »

Some old(er) pictures of Queen Bee with her grandchildren.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: