Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrix News  (Read 87343 times)
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2018, 01:52:41 PM »

New portraits to mark Beatrix's 80th birthday tomorrow:

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2018, 02:01:27 PM »

Star Phina for posting these!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2018, 04:52:53 PM »

New portraits to mark Beatrix's 80th birthday tomorrow:

OMG   look at those earrings and broach
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »

Beautiful!

Thank you Phina!  Star
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2018, 10:47:15 PM »

I like her. She is regal, but approachable and she seems very kind. Plus - she aged in dignity.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2018, 11:00:33 PM »

Those are beautiful pictures, beautiful make up and gorgeous dress color on her. Love the photo with the dog.
I wonder if she or her sisters are in any touch with the half sister in Northern California?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2018, 11:14:05 PM »

On January 31, a special program (biography) of Beatrix will be broadcasted on Dutch tv, in honor of her 80th birthday.

Reminds me of that my oldest aunt will also become 80 this year.. Family often stressed she was born the same year as Bea

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2018, 11:15:45 AM »

Happy birthday to The Bee.

The RVD released 3 family pictures today, of which two are with her and the grandchildren. The lot of them are slowly growing into their looks :-)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2018, 11:49:20 AM »

Happy birthday to The Bee.

The RVD released 3 family pictures today, of which two are with her and the grandchildren. The lot of them are slowly growing into their looks :-)

Here are the photos you told us about, thanks Pomme  Thumb up

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »

Well Laurentien's and Constantjin's kids are quite good looking. And Alexia is indeed turning ginger.... Supercontent

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2018, 08:19:30 PM »

Those are GREAT pictures with all the kids. I just get the feeling that this royal family chose spouses well, people they liked and respected, and Beatrice and her husband did a great job raising their boys.

I still wonder about that sister in Northern California, though. She was left inheritance, which was the right and honorable thing to do. There is zero information on her locally, where I live. I hope that she is accepted and has some kind of private relationship with her royal sisters and that her life is not one of feeling painfully left out.

I think Beatrice is very elegant.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2018, 09:31:03 PM »

Those are GREAT pictures with all the kids. I just get the feeling that this royal family chose spouses well, people they liked and respected, and Beatrice and her husband did a great job raising their boys.

I still wonder about that sister in Northern California, though. She was left inheritance, which was the right and honorable thing to do. There is zero information on her locally, where I live. I hope that she is accepted and has some kind of private relationship with her royal sisters and that her life is not one of feeling painfully left out.

What sister? Bea's sister?

So beautiful photos, they have a happy family and all of them seem to be close to each other.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »

So beautiful photos, they have a happy family and all of them seem to be close to each other.

Probably Bea´s half sister Alicia

Bea has 3 younger full blood sisters: Irene (b. 1939), Margriet (b. 1943) and Christina (formely known as Marijke) (b. 1947)
In addition at least 2 aknowledged half sisters, of fathers side. The existence of Alexia Grinda (b. 1967) was a public secret, After Bernhards death another half sister, Alicia von Bielefeld (b. 1952) became known and was much more a surprise. Alicia lives in the US
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2018, 09:55:08 PM »

Bea has 3 younger full blood sisters: Irene (b. 1939), Margriet (b. 1943) and Christina (formely known as Marijke) (b. 1947)
In addition at least 2 aknowledged half sisters, of fathers side. The existence of Alexia Grinda (b. 1967) was a public secret, After Bernhards death another half sister, Alicia von Bielefeld (b. 1952) became known and was much more a surprise. Alicia lives in the US

Paulina & Principessa Star thank you for this information, I had no idea Bea had half sisters, a fun little rabbit hole for my day off! The depth of knowledge of the posters here always amazes and humbles me.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2018, 11:14:41 PM »

Wow
Thank you, I had no idea!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: