Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrix News  (Read 121428 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2021, 09:03:59 AM »

I don't follow the Dutch RF very closely, has Princess Beatrix attended similar events for the victims of the 'occupying forces' (Nazis)?

I wouldn't know off the top of my head, but I'm assuming so.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2021, 10:03:06 AM »

I don't follow the Dutch RF very closely, has Princess Beatrix attended similar events for the victims of the 'occupying forces' (Nazis)?

Do you think the Dutch royals would somehow be complicit with Nazism? I doubt it. They fled the country during the occupation. Mind you, the Dutch were very late to create a monument, considering that proportionally more Dutch Jews suffered than any other country.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 10:09:43 AM by Hester » Logged
Alice Unchained

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2021, 03:52:37 AM »

I wouldn't know off the top of my head, but I'm assuming so.

Thanks for the reply. I'd assume so, too. I just couldn't remember anything right off, either.

Do you think the Dutch royals would somehow be complicit with Nazism? I doubt it. They fled the country during the occupation. Mind you, the Dutch were very late to create a monument, considering that proportionally more Dutch Jews suffered than any other country.

What? Huh? No
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: