Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The (former) Royal Family of Serbia (Yugoslavia) news  (Read 72148 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2022, 01:06:56 PM »

A very shocking news.

Peter Karadordevic, known as Hereditary Prince of Serbia, the eldest son of Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia renounced his right as the future head of dynasty. His rights were automatically transfered to his brother, Filip.

https://www.instagram.com...MUPP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Peter does not live in Serbia.
His brother, Filip lives in Serbia and married Serbian woman.

I assume the bold part is the main issue

The older brother lives in London and is unmarried and in his 40ís .... better to pass the defunct title to someone living there with another generation to follow... that would not exclude him from inheritance otherwise... although his stepmother would have other ideas re money and property
kinan

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2022, 06:02:36 PM »

Crown Prince Alexander released a statement regarding to the renunciation of Hereditary Prince Peter.

https://royalfamily.org/s...arding-hereditary-prince/

I can smell a bit of tension here.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2022, 06:32:33 PM »

Wow, the plot thickens. Seems all is not well within the RF based on tat statement.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »

Wow, the plot thickens. Seems all is not well within the RF based on tat statement.

Another ex royal 👑.. these people have no idea.... well the son that is walking away does ... I could call myself Princess but itís unrecognised and meaningless
kinan

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2022, 07:27:16 PM »

Philip, the new Hereditary Crown Prince even called his stepmother as an evil stepmother. https://youtu.be/9VEEKihCZcs (around minutes 5).
kinan

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2022, 07:28:10 PM »

Another ex royal 👑.. these people have no idea.... well the son that is walking away does ... I could call myself Princess but itís unrecognised and meaningless

That's why we are here, dishing about them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2022, 10:08:10 AM »

Crown Prince Alexander released a statement regarding to the renunciation of Hereditary Prince Peter.

https://royalfamily.org/s...arding-hereditary-prince/

I can smell a bit of tension here.

A bit? I would say a lot
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2022, 01:25:03 PM »

Philip seems quite happy to take on the pretender's burden.  Good luck to him but I sincerely hope Peter will be happier. 

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2022, 02:45:18 PM »

Philip seems quite happy to take on the pretender's burden.  Good luck to him but I sincerely hope Peter will be happier. 

There really is no point.... which is why his brother has walked away... seriously these people need to look in the mirror... they are clinging to defunct titles from a very long time ago and they can call themselves Prince or Princess but apart from the same in Greece or Eastern Europe or Russia... all who see themselves as the same... well it is kids doing dress ups

I forgot the Austrian lot with Blessed Karl ...... oookkkk ... and the French and the Portuguese and the ones in South America.....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: