Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thai Royal: News and Activities  (Read 143493 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: January 11, 2021, 11:24:43 AM »

Rama and Koi are also making a documentary about doing charity work at the Central Women's Correctional Prison at Lat Yao. Fun fact, this is the same prison that Rama imprisoned Koi in for 10 months after she angered him.

And boy wasn't she happy and all smiles to be back? And busy beautifying the formerly drab environment? In her bright but pale-ish yellow t-shirt and light grey sports pants. And since she is royal (and I am not!) she can totally work in this mudhole and stay fresh as a daisy...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: January 11, 2021, 06:50:07 PM »

Koi has now been appointed to oversee Thailand's prison system because why not. Bl@@dy hell.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: January 11, 2021, 06:55:57 PM »

Let's check in with the brave and creative pro democracy protesters, shall we?

Law 112 is the Lese Majeste law, in which insulting Rama or one of his women is subject to a prison sentence of 3-10 years and is used to shut down even the most justified criticism of the monarchy. #ยกเลิกม112 is being used as a protest hashtag on social media and in graffiti

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: January 12, 2021, 03:16:26 AM »

Rama and Koi are also making a documentary about doing charity work at the Central Women's Correctional Prison at Lat Yao. Fun fact, this is the same prison that Rama imprisoned Koi in for 10 months after she angered him.

How convenient for him that she’s already knows the layout.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: