Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eloise Countess of Oranje-Nassau, jonkvrouw van Amsberg (2002)  (Read 1842 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2020, 08:49:01 AM »

Countess Eloise of Oranje-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (Eloise Beatrix Sophie Laurence; born 8 June 2002) is the first child and daughter of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands (and the 1st grandchild of former Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus). She is a member of the Dutch royal family and currently fifth in the line of succession to the Dutch throne

She currently gave her first interview.

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...-je-jezelf-kunt-zijn.html

Eloise van Oranje scores on Instagram: 'wants to show that you can be yourself'

For the first time, Eloise van Oranje, the eldest daughter of Prince Constantijn and his wife Laurentien, gave an interview. Facing the NOS Youth News, the eldest grandchild of Princess Beatrix and the niece of King Willem-Alexander discussed her presence on social media, among other things.

For example, the 18-year-old countess is one of the few members of the royal family who regularly posts insights into her life on Instagram via a public account, from selfies to photos with friends. Everything will pass. It has already generated more than 25,000 followers. "I think people like to see that I am just a normal girl," she says.

Although she is not afraid to lecture critics, such as when she received negative reactions to a photo she posted after graduating from high school. People suggested that she probably received it as an Orange scion.

"Then I asked them if they can pay a little attention to what they say, because they say this about a 17-year-old child," she says. "A lot of people say you shouldn't pay attention to the negative. But I thought, I'm just going to do it."

About her life as a member of the royal family, she is clear: "I am a normal girl, by chance having a title. I can't make anything else of it, actually. It's not that I start to behave differently, because I'm in a special family. I want to radiate a bit of positive energy, just have fun and show that you can be yourself. "

Red: also see the video with/of Eloise in the link mentioned above.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 08:51:28 AM »

Earlier this year (May):

Time flies Shocked She will turn 18 next month!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/orig...baa66f472484c45101a3e.jpg
In my mind this was just yesterday Grin

Awww.  I’m glad Prince Claus got to meet her.

Apparently there were several negative reactions to the news on Instagram. Eloise did a neat response.
Negative reactions to what?

About the wat Eloise obtained her diploma. Which IMO wasn't very different from other kids in these Corona time. Due to the Corona there is a.o. no Central Final Examination.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 08:56:43 AM »

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/...prinses-als-haar-nichtjes

Eloise van Oranje is just as much a fashion lover as her nieces

It's no secret that our always stylish Queen Máxima loves fashion and her daughters have got her fashion genes. The daughter of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, Eloise is a true fashionista, just like her nieces Princess Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane.

Now that Eloise is eighteen and has a public Instagram account, we are learning more and more about the royal. She hopes to be admitted to the hotel school and stands up for herself when she reads nasty reactions. The countess is also a real fashion queen. Today she says that she is just wearing a top from Zara, a brand that is also popular with her nieces and aunt.

Princess Ariane wore a dress from the Spanish brand during King's Day (also called Woningsdag) this year. At the three A's the clothes are passed on among themselves, Amalia already wore the dress in 2016.

Princess Alexia also wore a dress from the Zara. There was a real run on the dress, especially since it only cost € 27.95.

Queen Máxima is often spotted in the most beautiful creations. One of her favorite fashion houses is the Belgian NATAN, but that does not mean that she does not just shop at H&M. Our queen recently wore a dress from the Swedish brand.

Where the three A's have all kinds of hidden social media accounts, thanks to Instagram and TikTok we learn more and more about Eloise. In the video below we have listed everything for you.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 09:00:51 AM »

The official website of the Dutch 'Jeugdjournaal' (=Youthjournal/ Youthnews) about the interview with Eloise (The Jeugdjournaal was the one which had the 1st interview with Eloise).

https://jeugdjournaal.nl/...-eerst-een-interview.html

Eloise van Oranje gives an interview for the first time

Not much is known about the lives of the princesses and their families. But one child from the royal family has recently been sharing more and more about her life. It concerns the niece of the princesses: Eloise van Oranje.

Public on Instagram

She is the only teenager in the family who uses a public Instagram account. If she puts something on that, it is immediately everywhere in the news. We went to her to talk about it. And that's special, because this is her very first interview ever.

I think a lot of people like to see that I am also just a normal girl.
Eloise
Eloise graduated from high school this year. When she posted this photo to Instagram, it immediately appeared on many news sites. And there were also some negative reactions.

Eloise puts haters in place

Some people wrote that they thought she just got her diploma. When she decided to say something about it, it was again in the news. Several sites wrote: "Eloise van Oranje bites off!" After that, her account became a lot better known all at once. She now has more than 26,000 followers.

She talks about it in the video above.

Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 10:23:19 PM »

I saw her little tidbit on the news. What struck me was her bashed up phone, it looked exactly like the phone my kids had at that age, cracked screen and all. It made her very relatable. I also like that she sounds absolutely down to earth and practical about her title, her role in the royal family and her hopes to be admitted to the school she wants to get in to.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:33:04 AM »

I saw her little tidbit on the news. What struck me was her bashed up phone, it looked exactly like the phone my kids had at that age, cracked screen and all. It made her very relatable. I also like that she sounds absolutely down to earth and practical about her title, her role in the royal family and her hopes to be admitted to the school she wants to get in to.

That’s really nice to see.  She seems very level headed, which says a lot about how her parents have brought her up.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 01:20:47 AM »

Earlier this year (May):

Apparently there were several negative reactions to the news on Instagram. Eloise did a neat response.

About the wat Eloise obtained her diploma. Which IMO wasn't very different from other kids in these Corona time. Due to the Corona there is a.o. no Central Final Examination.

Now I dislike that (not just toward Eloise and not just being a "hater") - A final exam could surely have been arranged?  We live in a world of marvelous technological advances.  Even if it couldn't be given say, in May, it could likely be given now.  And we aren't speaking of people who don't have access to computers!!

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 02:19:48 AM »

Wait a minute.

Isn't she and the three Princesses As related as cousins?

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 02:38:41 AM »

Wait a minute.

Yes.  Their fathers are brothers.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 09:55:48 AM »

Earlier this year (May):

Now I dislike that (not just toward Eloise and not just being a "hater") - A final exam could surely have been arranged?  We live in a world of marvelous technological advances.  Even if it couldn't be given say, in May, it could likely be given now.  And we aren't speaking of people who don't have access to computers!!

Nope, as to my knowledge no Dutch highschool graduate did a central examination (CE) this year, including a nephew of mine. Or just part of it. All due to the COVID 19.

Well, perhaps some did, cases like one of my other nephews: due to circumstances he does a so called Staatsexamen (roughly translated as State exam) The state exam is intended for people who no longer participate in 'regular' secondary education. You can take exams in 1 or more subjects per year. This way you can take longer (up to 10 years) to obtain your diploma. You can also take a state exam for secondary special education (vso).The state exam consists of 2 compulsory parts: the central exam and the college exam.

In the Netherlands, it roughly goes as follows (in general):

The final exam is the final exam of a study or study program. In the Netherlands this usually means: the school exam and the central exam to conclude a course (VMBO, HAVO, VWO) in secondary education.

In the Netherlands, the school exam, also referred to as the testing and closing program, is the part of the final exam that is taken over the entire top classes of the respective course. In my time at secondary education they were called 'tentamens'. In upper secondary education in the Netherlands, the student gradually builds up his final mark for each subject. Every grade that counts in this final grade is called a school exam grade. These school exams are based on the national valid rules, but are school specific. For subjects that do not have a central examination, this accrued school examination figure determines 100% of the diploma figure.

The central examination (CE) is the final part of the final examination of secondary education in the Netherlands. The CE is regulated by law and is supported for current schools by the VO Council and AOC Council with up-to-date protocols regarding secrecy and procedures. It is characterized by national standardization of declarations (equal or equivalent), purchase conditions and assessment.

The practical part of the CE (for the courses VMBO BB and KB) starts at the end of March / beginning of April. The written part of the CE is administered in three periods.

- The first period is in the second half of May. All exams are taken for everyone, in secondary schools and vavo schools for adults

- The second period is in the second half of June. This period is intended for retakes and for candidates who were unable to take one or more exams during the first period due to force majeure.

- The third period takes place in the second half of August. The exams are administered exclusively by the state examination committee. The third period, like the second, is for candidates who have not yet been able to complete the exam, or who still have a second chance.

Due to the corona pandemic, no Central Exam was taken in 2020. Students in secondary education were able to obtain their diploma that year after completing the school exams, which are taken earlier in the school year
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 09:59:24 AM »

Wait a minute.

Yes.  Their fathers are brothers.

Eloise's dad, prince Constantijn, is the youngest brother of king Willem-Alexander.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...antijn_of_the_Netherlands
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 10:21:00 AM »

Wait a minute.

I think “nieces” should be translated “cousin” instead Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 10:34:53 AM »

Wait a minute.

I think “nieces” should be translated “cousin” instead Smiley

You are correct Smiley
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 10:23:04 PM »

Thanks.   Halo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: