Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - first official int'l visits as KING & QUEEN  (Read 69558 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2013, 05:26:56 AM »

Oh I was hoping for the gold lame pantsuit! Now the purple Cookie Monster jacket was also fun.

Ask and you shall receive!

Hug Star THANK YOU!!!

I remember having a conversation with a former RD member who insisted that Maxima was always appropriately dressed during her engagements unlike some of her peers.  Other RD members began posting photos that showed Max's more eccentric day and evening wear. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2013, 11:09:12 AM »

Oh there have been several unforgettable outfits. And remembering some of them I can rate the shiny "Grandmother stuck in the eighties" with a 5 on the LOLometer. It is an outfit that simply went wrong. However I can actually see where she and Satan were heading with it - that however is a clear indicator that the outfit won't get many points on the LOLometer.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »

Oh I was hoping for the gold lame pantsuit! Now the purple Cookie Monster jacket was also fun.

Hug Star THANK YOU!!!

I remember having a conversation with a former RD member who insisted that Maxima was always appropriately dressed during her engagements unlike some of her peers.  Other RD members began posting photos that showed Max's more eccentric day and evening wear.  

Aaaahhhh the "I killed Bigbird and used him for my outfit" - outfit of Máxima.

And don't forget her Samba outfit (of 22 June 2011):
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2013, 02:31:56 PM »

Oh there have been several unforgettable outfits. And remembering some of them I can rate the shiny "Grandmother stuck in the eighties" with a 5 on the LOLometer. It is an outfit that simply went wrong. However I can actually see where she and Satan were heading with it - that however is a clear indicator that the outfit won't get many points on the LOLometer.
Love the LOLometer  Star I definitely need one every time visit Max thread

Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2013, 10:43:45 PM »

King W-A and Queen Máx were in Greece today. They met the president (private visit) and paid a visit to Orange Grove, which is a Greek-Dutch project in Greece to help counter youth unemployment.
https://www.facebook.com/...87314771480480&type=1

They probably are with their girls in Greece, because their holiday home is in Greece and the little princesses currently have a week off.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2013, 11:19:08 PM »

Hug Star THANK YOU!!!

I remember having a conversation with a former RD member who insisted that Maxima was always appropriately dressed during her engagements unlike some of her peers.  Other RD members began posting photos that showed Max's more eccentric day and evening wear.  

Aaaahhhh the "I killed Bigbird and used him for my outfit" - outfit of Máxima.

And don't forget her Samba outfit (of 22 June 2011):

Hey even Barry Manilow had her in mind when he wrote this gem: "Her name was Lola. She was a show girl."
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: October 23, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »

October 22
Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima visited Orange Grove in Athens

Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2013, 12:05:35 AM »

Aaaahhhh the "I killed Bigbird and used him for my outfit" - outfit of Máxima.[/

psssst Princi! Shouldn't we explain that we have screwed over Big Bird in The Netherlands too and painted him BLUE?
http://sesamstraatblog.fi...ress.com/2012/10/pino.jpg

Oh, and thanks whomever (i'll check!) it was that posted the pic. It's been a looong time since my reaction to a royal outfit was:
"Hooly crap and f**k me sideways"

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »

Is that the third time we've seen max in the one-shouldered grey dress? She loves that one.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2013, 12:16:43 AM »

is the lookerme tour is over?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

draadje

Mini Member

Aruba Aruba

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2013, 04:52:20 AM »

No, they're coming here (Dutch Caribbean) next month. But I do believe they have visited all fellow kings / queens. Germany was a planned visit (would have taken place even if there was no inauguration).

I'm still a little bit on the irritated side that Spain / Denmark, etc. warrant a visit before us.

Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2013, 05:08:44 AM »

Nope, they'll be visiting the Caribbean, Venezuela and Colombia next month
http://www.koninklijkhuis...an-colombia-en-venezuela/
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: October 24, 2013, 07:08:13 AM »

Please Maxi, change your clothes, they are starting to bore me  Snore
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: October 24, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »

Question to Maria, Thomas and board helpers

Could'nt we change this thread's title, when I see it I always think it's their first official visit as King and Queen, could we instead
have one  for each of their official visits?  Just a  small suggestion  Thinking Thinking Thinking

Z

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: October 24, 2013, 10:52:55 AM »

Aaaahhhh the "I killed Bigbird and used him for my outfit" - outfit of Máxima.[/

psssst Princi! Shouldn't we explain that we have screwed over Big Bird in The Netherlands too and painted him BLUE?
http://sesamstraatblog.fi...ress.com/2012/10/pino.jpg

Oh, and thanks whomever (i'll check!) it was that posted the pic. It's been a looong time since my reaction to a royal outfit was:
"Hooly crap and f**k me sideways"

Laugh bounce

And in the Netherlands we also gave big bird a new name: Pino

In the meantime I was so used to that sweet blue bird, I was surprised the original is yellow Smiley BTW all over the globe Sesame street has his own special charachters per country/region. For example in Germany the have a sort of big bear, and the Netherlands has since a few years Purk (a baby pork).
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: